[Fixed] Car Pet Bug - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[Fixed] Car Pet Bug

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#51 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:35 PM

P.S. I think there needs to be a better compensation for the players that worked hard or paid money to get their pets to have unlimited or good stats.

At the moment the details how we will "compensate" or "fix" this is not clear and must be discussed. No one wants to cheat anyone and for sure it was not our intention do "cheat" anyone or that this happens. As I already said, there will be a satisfying solution regarding this. But since it's late night for the staff and details have to be discussed we have no decision yet. I am almost sure we will get a decision what will be done today morning (server time).

Edited by Popcorn, 15 July 2015 - 11:36 PM.

#52 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:43 PM

Not on this topic but many friends and others are complaining abt the sc x2 rate. Well on the topic of cheating players, why does it feel that sc rates are worse than normal days? Ive been thru the roll back so I know roughly how many IS it usually takes to legend stuff during x2. And it seems that its taking much more than required. Is the sc x2 actually activated?

#53 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:51 PM

Not on this topic but many friends and others are complaining abt the sc x2 rate. Well on the topic of cheating players, why does it feel that sc rates are worse than normal days? Ive been thru the roll back so I know roughly how many IS it usually takes to legend stuff during x2. And it seems that its taking much more than required. Is the sc x2 actually activated?

The actual event is ; SoulCraft fail rate X2.

#jk #brokensaga

#54 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:55 PM

The actual event is ; SoulCraft fail rate X2.

#jk #brokensaga

I will also talk to the production team about this. 

#55 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:58 AM

You can't really judge a random number generator for being.. well.. Random.

#56 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:10 AM

Well if it happened to 1 person, maybe its random. But if it happens to at least 5 ppl u know(not counting ppl who experienced it and u dont know them)... calling it random is abit...

#57 Looneyjooney93

Looneyjooney93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

All i want now is my stats to be returned as I have a considerably good stat on my blue bob cat. AGI 72+, atk spd 28% and mp recovery 0.5%. I rr-ed really hard to get that on my pet. All i have now is atk spd 28% and mp recovery 0.5%

#58 renalie

renalie

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:49 AM

Errrr.... my 3 pets are now useless. My +72 health blue bob cat, my +72 intelligence aim rate and evade rate and my +20 intelligence and 25% atk speed. All of these have lost the more potential option, and the one with only +72 health has no option now. All the randomizers and the most important all the options I looked for are now lost. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW? I lost a lot with that, I do not want any compensation I want my options back. -.-''

#59 Looneyjooney93

Looneyjooney93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:51 AM

Errrr.... my 3 pets are now useless. My +72 health blue bob cat, my +72 intelligence aim rate and evade rate and my +20 intelligence and 25% atk speed. All of these have lost the more potential option, and the one with only +72 health has no option now. All the randomizers and the most important all the options I looked for are now lost. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW? I lost a lot with that, I do not want any compensation I want my options back. -.-''

I agree with Renalie. I just want my stats back...

#60 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:06 AM

i bought 3 pet car with hlt and atk speed.. However, all 3 of them had lost their hlt option and what remains now is only atk speed % which i find it kinda absurd as they only mentioned they will fixed only use term (unlimited) into a brand new pet car egg,but somehow they removed the first opts on the pet car as well..i already sent a ticket but i had no idea how they gonna trace my previous pet options..well if they just gonna compensate me by giving me a new egg i find it kinda lame as i paid like 7kG for a 65 hlt 10% atk spd and it has only 10% atk spd now..all of them..

me 2, i got 1 cool red 72hlt and 1.5 AS, now i only have 1.5 AS :p_swt: I didnt took screen shot b4 patch :p_swt:  how can i get it back? :p_swt:  and my unlimited car now changed into a 30days duration but i dun recieve any randomizer like s1 said :p_swt:

#61 nguyeenb

nguyeenb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

I got double disappointed. I used many pet option randomizers so far. I got a several Unlimited pet, and some Good Opt Pets like 25%cd 28% as or so. After the maintenance, my Unlimited pets are limited, still no opt. My Good opt pets lost its opt.

How do I suppose to feel ?

#62 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:25 AM

I got double disappointed. I used many pet option randomizers so far. I got a several Unlimited pet, and some Good Opt Pets like 25%cd 28% as or so. After the maintenance, my Unlimited pets are limited, still no opt. My Good opt pets lost its opt.

How do I suppose to feel ?

The being "unlimited" was a bug and it was clear that this won't be keps, but I can unserstand that you're angry regarding the stats, I just ask you kindly to stay patient please. I will discuss about a solution as soon as the staff is back in the office. I will inform you about the results then.

#63 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:34 AM

If you ever work as a GM for another game, Popcorn, you'll be able to write on your curriculum vitae "Volunteer mod for Warpportal". I bet it's worth your future employer's everlasting respect.

#64 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

Hello,

I want to keep you informed. There will be different options we have:

- we could fix the cars manually car by car - that would take time

- we could re-roll the cars to the stats they had -before- the "fix" and run a fixed fix to make them 30 days duration with preserving the stats

- there will very likely be other options which are taken into consideration

However, as soon as I have the decisions I will inform you guys.

Edited by Popcorn, 16 July 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#65 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

me 2, i got 1 cool red 72hlt and 1.5 AS, now i only have 1.5 AS :p_swt: I didnt took screen shot b4 patch :p_swt:  how can i get it back? :p_swt:  and my unlimited car now changed into a 30days duration but i dun recieve any randomizer like s1 said :p_swt:

That with the randomizer thing probably was me.  :p_smile:

Sorry that I confused you.

I just was stating my personal opinion on the matter and what I personally would love to at least get back.

There is nobody in the office right now. I think Poppie will try to clarify things today as soon as the staff is back in the office. And if they should choose to give back used randomizers as part of any compensation, I'm sure that won't happen before anyone is in the office who is able to do such things.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 16 July 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#66 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:07 AM

If you ever work as a GM for another game, Popcorn, you'll be able to write on your curriculum vitae "Volunteer mod for Warpportal". I bet it's worth your future employer's everlasting respect.

Thank you for your warm words. To be honest, I don't want to work for another game or company. The staff is nice and friendly and they do everything to satisfy the players, even when it sometimes does not look like that. 

It's almost the fate of a single one or a small group of players which let a company show in a bad light. This is because you nearly always hear/read only the bad things happen but only rarely the positives.

The current issue is bad - it's not worth any discussion - and I agree that this situation is a no-go and has to be fixed satisfying for everyone. It's not only a small group of players affected by this and it's not only a "small issue". It's a big one and I am very aware of that. That's the reason why I will discuss with the production team about different options we have now.

Edited by Popcorn, 16 July 2015 - 03:07 AM.

#67 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:39 AM

- we could fix the cars manually car by car - that would take time

Even if it would take some time, I believe this is the best thing to do. Going with this option, you'll have better control over things and you'll be certain that there won't be any further trouble introduced by a global "fixed fix".

Edited by Laburey21, 16 July 2015 - 04:43 AM.

#68 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:58 AM

Even if it would take some time, I believe this is the best thing to do. Going with this option, you'll have better control over things and you'll be certain that there won't be any further trouble introduced by a global "fixed fix".

The best control we have would be to re-roll all the affected cars. But however this is no decision which is up to me

#69 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

The best control we have would be to re-roll all the affected cars. But however this is no decision which is up to me

My idea was that if you do each car manually, you can bring back the lost stat and set the duration to 30d at the same time, so you wouldn't need any more fixing after that. :)

#70 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

My idea was that if you do each car manually, you can bring back the lost stat and set the duration to 30d at the same time, so you wouldn't need any more fixing after that. :)

As for the inventory slots we talked about in another topic, this is not that easy. :) Also the duration is not stated clear in the database entries ...

#71 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:43 AM

Why is no informing about change in IM shop when there is change?

#72 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

Because CM Maridah wasn't in the office anymore when we made the rest of the patch notes ready. I am sure she will post it today.

#73 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:50 AM

Because it has very little to do on this topic I believe.

As for the cars. You indeed should try and reroll the cars to their previous stats as soon as possible, and then apply the fix you were talking about. For now, what really pisses people off is that first options (c.damage and primary stats, sometimes attack speed) are lost for now. These usually are the most useful ones.

I strongly advise you to give back the options as soon as you can do it, and then think of a solution for unlimited cars. This probably would require two server restarts, but at least it wouldn't look like someone did this intentionally. Because yes, it can look like it.

Edited by Homurasan, 16 July 2015 - 07:52 AM.

#74 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

It's a very valid question but belongs here: http://forums.warppo...-notes-7152015/

This probably would require two server restarts, but at least it wouldn't look like someone did this intentionally. Because yes, it can look like it.

So a lot of players think it was done deliberately?  :p_sick:

#75 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

It's a very valid question but belongs here: http://forums.warppo...-notes-7152015/

So a lot of players think it was done deliberately?  :p_sick:

No it's not done deliberately. It was something that hasn't been expected. 

I can see no sense to "kill" all the cars just to re-roll them (hopefully) again and to fix them again. That is just more work for the staff.

However, I can't say what has been decided yet because I didn't get someone in the office so far. I'm still trying to get one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users