*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide - Page 33 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide

• Please log in to reply
1238 replies to this topic

#801 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:13 AM

If U kill Amon Ra HP 1.2M in one hit what crack is it?

Hit based or XP base?

im sorry i dont get your question :o

#802 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

@Dronin

You can get 193 aspd even with 80 agi but I am using 100 agi for now since I still don't have some of my end game equips. I think you should scrap Isabella Red Ear because it's kinda useless unless u really like the item for some reason.

I am still on the fence when we talk about Peauz x Hero Plate.

As for stats, u better follow one of the two options from OP. Maybe u want to get 120 agi for mob scarf but it's definitely not worth it and u can get other buffs from the item by going with 80 str and 80 vit.

#803 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

I don't need critique on my stat build. I don't use asir rune. What I need to know is which runes to have on the robe...

#804 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

I don't need critique on my stat build. I don't use asir rune. What I need to know is which runes to have on the robe...

/sry, get the str3 str3 :D

#805 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:19 AM

Thanks ;)

Also, the Isabella gives me +3 flat aspd, +5%hp, and a nice little str boost, so I don't think it's bad at all at +13 and prob won't be switching anytime soon...

Edited by Dronin, 22 June 2017 - 02:21 AM.

#806 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:16 AM

What Armor is better for damage, Absusive robe Str6 or the future Excellion Suit with STR enchants which add a ton of attack? 

#807 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:33 AM

easily abusive

#808 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:58 AM

Yes I agree, but you have to look at what you're fighting as well, b/c the abusive gives gigantic bonuses to certain types, only the str runes will give a bonus to damage on all enemies. Hence why I'm going with the flattery robe for broad range coverage. The MAtk bonus is applied to all enemies. The excellion suit atk bonus also applies to all enemies I believe, but won't come close to the damage abusive can do on the right targets, as Ash has already stated.

#809 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

I want one but spent everything I had on my sword or power.

screenChaos030_zpsoy6wcmxz.jpg

#810 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

That's pretty smexy damage. Couple questions- how much damage you do on average without the eddga proc'ed? And.... what enchants/cards are on that sword???

Edited by Dronin, 22 June 2017 - 04:24 PM.

#811 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

20% vs. boss type enchant on sword, without eddga proc roughly 12k on reg hits 14-15k with eddga and 35k in frenzy mode. I don't like the sword though, it still breaks, just give me Lindy with white knight cards thats the future ultimate sword.

Edited by jiggity, 22 June 2017 - 06:25 PM.

#812 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:25 PM

Can agi crit RK solo ET somehow?

#813 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

Can I ask why u use ur's plate instead of puez with the sharp enchants?? You're crit rate also seems quite high to not have a sword with sharp enchants or Luk gloves...? Were you using abrasive?

Anywho, I think this setup may actually be superior DPS wise to having a +12 TGL or VF (for the extra crit rate) and a 16.1 robe, which would require me to stick with a sword that allows sharp enchants to keep a decent crit rate.

Edited by Dronin, 24 June 2017 - 03:53 PM.

#814 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:36 PM

164 luk = 54 crit
crit shadow armor = 10 crit
fatal 10 faw = 10 crit
mob scarf combo = 15 crit

these are 89 crit rate already, and you dont sacrifice damage for those, in fact these increase your damage. Getting crit rate isnt really an issue.

If you use a robe with luk3/3 runes you get another 18 luk wich is 6 more crit.

Lindy Hop should be enchantable in malangdo, wich we are missing atm, so that's more free crit (vicious weapons can have crit rate charms too).

Accessory slots are free to use w/e, a DLE Luck3 in the slot there could be a nice addition as well. Then specific crit consumables, like buche de noel or arunafeltz sandwich

Edited by Ashuckel, 24 June 2017 - 05:41 PM.

#815 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

He can just add 1 luk glove [Kobold/Gold Scaraba] to that list and there is going to be 100+ Crit already.

#816 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:46 AM

it's a damage loss tho

#817 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

Did anyone made the math on mob scarf yet? 

I am really trying but I am so bad with math and formulas. Is mobscarf + 120 str better than the hybrid build with cd in mout + 100 str + 60~80 int?

How good is mob scarf for RK agi crit?

#818 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Did anyone made the math on mob scarf yet? 

I am really trying but I am so bad with math and formulas. Is mobscarf + 120 str better than the hybrid build with cd in mout + 100 str + 60~80 int?

How good is mob scarf for RK agi crit?

Mob scarf all the way unless that other mid comes here maybe a CD will have a chance. :heh:

#819 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

I was using a CD until I got my scarf and I can say I easily prefer it. The damage output is slightly higher (maybe 500 - 1,000 per hit, which I guess actually comes out to be quite a bit), but really shines when you factor in that this damage is multiplicative, I.e., scarf will boost damage that CAN be multiplied by crits, giant growth, frenzy, etc. Plus, you also get other bonuses from scarf/sunnies that are hard pressed to match with CD + other mid hg combo. AND I can say all this from the standpoint of not even having the x3 str/luk bonus. My luk is 120 and str is at 90, so I only get x2. Gonna be awesome with 120 str / 120 luk.

Edited by Dronin, 28 June 2017 - 02:10 PM.

#820 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:28 PM

I was using a CD until I got my scarf and I can say I easily prefer it. The damage output is slightly higher (maybe 500 - 1,000 per hit, which I guess actually comes out to be quite a bit), but really shines when you factor in that this damage is multiplicative, I.e., scarf will boost damage that CAN be multiplied by crits, giant growth, frenzy, etc. Plus, you also get other bonuses from scarf/sunnies that are hard pressed to match with CD + other mid hg combo. AND I can say all this from the standpoint of not even having the x3 str/luk bonus. My luk is 120 and str is at 90, so I only get x2. Gonna be awesome with 120 str / 120 luk.

The more I read it, the more mob scarf seems broken. Well I guess I am gonna go for that then. I already have 120 str/120 luk. 

#821 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:12 PM

I can't wait to see some crit boosting gear in OCP8! I want the blue stone accessory, but I wonder how it competes for BIS compared to Bako, RWC Ring, or Adv ROFL. Not too excited about the squirrel hood tho... I just recently got a +13 Isabella Red Ear (+3 ASPD + other buffs...)

#822 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

be carefull with what you wish :v

#823 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:09 AM

Oh yes... I know there will be ramifications, I'm just too near sighted to see what they would be...? You seem far more knowledgeable, Ash. What downsides do believe would / could result from this?? Other than economy issues that is, most of us can easily see the disproportion between rich and poor players at this point :(

#824 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

screenChaos162_zpscq9uo2mx.jpg

After some messing around with physical leveling builds I have gotten comfortable with this. I don't really use BB much, may have to download to have the squares show, or if it goes by certain numbers the navigation system can be used. IB hits for about 44k-52k depending on if I use tako and savageBBQ, but overall I use very little slims, and mostly use them after a mob by switching to flamel carded gear.

#825 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

screenChaos162_zpscq9uo2mx.jpg

After some messing around with physical leveling builds I have gotten comfortable with this. I don't really use BB much, may have to download to have the squares show, or if it goes by certain numbers the navigation system can be used. IB hits for about 44k-52k depending on if I use tako and savageBBQ, but overall I use very little slims, and mostly use them after a mob by switching to flamel carded gear.

Solo IB leveling, very nice indeed. I'm curious to know how well a high upgraded vicious spear/sabre with neutral/formless enchants would do in CT, but then again it would probably be faster to bio4 party with DB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users