Updated Mythic Doom Cheras Weapon Attributes - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Updated Mythic Doom Cheras Weapon Attributes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Updated Attributes on MDC Weapons

(also note there is still a bug on Mythic Destructive Wound and Mythic Kalion's Sword as it should be Melee/Physical damage not Magic Damage)
Also note no changes were made to random or reinforced attributes in the most recent patch.
And further note, regarding the base attributes, still considering adding the additional skill and physical critical damages back to the entire group, aside from the dual wields which already have them. In the process of revision they just seemed too powerful with additional critical damages. After all the Trinity Weapons, again except for the dual wields, do not. However, I want users to treasure these limited availability items so as I said, still considering adding more attributes.
Finally, note that if there are any changes going forward, the changes will only increase or add and not remove or lower attributes to these weapons.

Three (html) tables in spoiler below:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Why add more stats? Even if you removed the additional damages, they still far more stronger than trinity ones. (cmon a staff with 300 health and 400 int base? What you wanna add more?). Especially for Limited time weaps.

#3 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

Why add more stats? Even if you removed the additional damages, they still far more stronger than trinity ones. (cmon a staff with 300 health and 400 int base? What you wanna add more?). Especially for Limited time weaps.

i agree , casters , zerks ,and sins need anything more. let's stay concentrate on one handed weapon and physic shield ! :p_devil: :p_err: :heh:

#4 Vinatomon

Vinatomon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

You know what I would recommend with the 1 Hand sword/axe/bludgeon, well i like swords but ye. They could have an additional Attribute called LifeSteal>>>This is pretty self explanatory, you get x% of life return for the damage you do. For example, if the lifesteal of the sword is 10%, for 100damage you do, you regain 10 hp, if you hit 1k, you get 100hp heal, I like the concept of that, since Commies don't have heal and this will be a substitute.

Also, why is the min-max damage of the sword like that? minimum is higher than maximum, please explain it to me so I understand please.

Also if I were to use Random Stats Revamp Xeon, what is the maximum stats I can get possible as well as damage, so I know whether my weapon can get better or not, I currently don't have a threshold that is accurate.

Thank you

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

I don't think a turan should have some kind of life steal. That's usually kruxena since they are "vampires". Now also bartuk has it....but at least bartuk share some DNA with kruxena race.

#6 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

You know what I would recommend with the 1 Hand sword/axe/bludgeon, well i like swords but ye. They could have an additional Attribute called LifeSteal>>>This is pretty self explanatory, you get x% of life return for the damage you do. For example, if the lifesteal of the sword is 10%, for 100damage you do, you regain 10 hp, if you hit 1k, you get 100hp heal, I like the concept of that, since Commies don't have heal and this will be a substitute.

Also, why is the min-max damage of the sword like that? minimum is higher than maximum, please explain it to me so I understand please.

Also if I were to use Random Stats Revamp Xeon, what is the maximum stats I can get possible as well as damage, so I know whether my weapon can get better or not, I currently don't have a threshold that is accurate.

Thank you

I don't think a turan should have some kind of life steal. That's usually kruxena since they are "vampires". Now also bartuk has it....but at least bartuk share some DNA with kruxena race.

yes , i have ever liked the idea of some cursed vampiric weapon , like you can find in some books / games / movies . and no Kaz , i agree it's not a turan type skill at all , it's more about weapon's itself ability. but would be somehow an OP / unfair weapon meaning , it should exist one for each class to be fair. And there is some classes that are OP enough , you know what i mean , he he , so : no . better focus on TOON skills , not weapon ones for now.  :heh: 

#7 ArtMoney

ArtMoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:12 AM

Seriously? 212 base scad on knucks?

#8 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:29 AM

well yeah , but don't worry : reinforce it , it will probably be nerfed to be fair for us poor physics classes what are not zerks or sins :no1:

#9 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for the info on stats.

Still pretty powerful. Bears no proportion to how easy MDC is and how often you can do it -

the only thing that makes them hard to get is that MDC is limited. So why not just make it permanent?

I guess it's okay since you mentioned "legendary" weapons coming... but like when's that gonna happen.

Seriously? 212 base scad on knucks?

I also like how they increase physical crit% :shss:

Edited by Leash, 21 July 2015 - 01:48 AM.

#10 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for the info on stats.

Still pretty powerful. Bears no proportion to how easy MDC is and how often you can do it -

the only thing that makes them hard to get is that MDC is limited. So why not just make it permanent?

I guess it's okay since you mentioned "legendary" weapons coming... but like when's that gonna happen.

I also like how they increase physical crit% :shss:

indeed. too bad can't be used with a shield. cause i would like to see each class geared the same. seems legit . like zerks and sins wearing shield.  :p_devil: 

:heh: 

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

Just put a 2h blud on ur protector and kill all!!!haha xd

#12 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

:p_laugh: no. i can't reveal my REAL OP ness. making kill with such broken weapon would be noticed too much :mwahaha:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users