Little help about equipment on Genetic o_o - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Little help about equipment on Genetic o_o

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 linkjesus

linkjesus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hi hi to everyone  :p_smile:  
Im leveling a geneticist, and he's 141 right now, my equipment isnt the best right now but im working on it, currently i have:

+4 Crown of Deceit [1] No card yet (Probably will get another upper and mid ^^)

Chewing gum for Lower

Couple of Orleans elemental for armor

+4 Red Twin Edge [3 Archer Skeletons]

+4 Valky Shield [Hodremlin]

Giant Faceworm with int/dex enchant (Dont remember them right now =P )

Temporal Dex EA 4/SoL

RWC Pendants (Some failure spell enchants, i think it was 1-2 x3)

So... i was saving and selling some items to buy the FAW +9 EA 10, but, i dont know if thats were i should to start to, as this mid TI has AK i was wondering if i should buy an mvp weapon, cause i currently dont have one, or if i should work on getting better headgears.

My currently dmg with Cart Cannon is 15-20k and with AB 100-120k so.... I need some advices to start spending high amount of money (It is for me cause i have like 3 months playing on iRO :p_laugh: )

My actual budget is 230m ^^
Thanks for reading and early thanks for any possible answer :rice:  

#2 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:39 AM

I'd say stick with your weapon and try to +7 or even +9 it but with MRS leaving I guess +7 would be enough to make your damage a bit better. Use holy cannonballs for AKs in mid ti if youre not doing so yet. but you are already 141 so you should be leveling in high ti.

Another option is buy a +9 hbp as it would boost your damage by a lot if you have stats at 90 or more. Last time I checked, +9 goes for about 250-300m so if you make a bit more zeny you can buy them and this option is better than option 1 imo. this is cheaper than faw and it gives comparable benefits too.

Edited by denebski, 17 July 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#3 atsilva

atsilva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:47 PM

The previous post gave you good tips.

You should focus on ur general gear, before your MVP weapon.

What i mean is work on your garment; headgear; and properly enchant your pendants.

Use that time to think again about your temporal boots. Is the SoL helping or just draining your HP/SP...

You didnt post your stats but on that lvl and gears you could make better use of a Temp DEX with spell enchant (the 4th enchant isnt necessary to focus on early on).

Gl and have fun with ur gene.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users