thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

Also, the clan window now supports displaying level, class, and last location of offline clan members. (last time logged in, is still being worked on)

>Leonis,

Does this mean we can see the last logged in time as well? Or only location?

#27 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

>Leonis,

Does this mean we can see the last logged in time as well? Or only location?

I think you misunderstood, he said it is still being worked on. Last logged in time

#28 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

I think you misunderstood, he said it is still being worked on. Last logged in time

Got it ;) Thanks pal.

#29 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

Sorry everyone, still no updates. :( I'm poking around trying to get something.

#30 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

Got it ;) Thanks pal.

嗯,没问题 ( It's ok, no problem )

:D

Edited by Banrukai, 21 July 2015 - 07:30 PM.

#31 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:32 PM

dont poke too much Leo you might unplug something

#32 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

Please do not post fake patch notes, even if you're joking, it can cause confusion. Thank you.

#33 tetsuyakun

tetsuyakun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:40 PM

It could be possible to get a basic skill for duel? 

#34 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

It could be possible to get a basic skill for duel? 

you mean to challenge anyone in 1 v 1 anywhere in the world of rose?

Edited by MarK1789, 21 July 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#35 OshOsh

OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Leonis can you add the clan point farmed by a member in a clan too,just a small top up of info on the  "clan window now supports displaying level, class, and last location of offline clan members."

#36 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

Leonis can you add the clan point farmed by a member in a clan too,just a small top up of info on the  "clan window now supports displaying level, class, and last location of offline clan members."

If we did, (which we want to) it wouldn't be able to include points contributed prior to it being implemented. But we do want to do this.

#37 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

@ Leonis, 2x experience event when Servers are ONLINE please?

#38 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

If we did, (which we want to) it wouldn't be able to include points contributed prior to it being implemented. But we do want to do this.

oh no, the one I and some few players i know, feared the most, I'll get kicked in my clan for sure cause all i do in this game is GA PVP, and the conversion of honor to clan pts is crap. :sob: would it be possible to gain clan pts, for every damage/healing or whatever it is in GA PVP ? cause i can really see that players like me will be clanless, though i and those few who i knew who lived through rose w/o clans, really doesn't care about being clanless,  it's just the clan passives affecting GA PVP  which makes it as a requirement in this game.

* Prepares for the "this is an MMORPG go play and make friends w/ people" *

#39 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

If a clan kicks you for that reason, I don't think you want to be part of the clan anyways.

If you want Clan Points for your activity in a Game Arena match, you convert your honor to it. So if you do more damage and healing, you get more honor, which means more potential Clan Points. So you already have what you're asking for.

The Clan Passives are group benefits, like party buffs, everyone works together for.

And seriously, if you're going to bring stuff up knowing a basic response to it, why do you bring it up? :P

#40 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

oh no, the one I and some few players i know, feared the most, I'll get kicked in my clan for sure cause all i do in this game is GA PVP, and the conversion of honor to clan pts is crap. :sob: would it be possible to gain clan pts, for every damage/healing or whatever it is in GA PVP ? cause i can really see that players like me will be clanless, though i and those few who i knew who lived through rose w/o clans, really doesn't care about being clanless,  it's just the clan passives affecting GA PVP  which makes it as a requirement in this game.

If Leonis will execute that feature in-game then he just only prove that he gives a lot of favoritism for those PvP Players.

#41 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:49 PM

can you beef up the sunset crystal some more in AA? it still needs tweaking

#42 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

can you beef up the sunset crystal some more in AA? it still needs tweaking

It's been a while since I've heard anything on this actually.

Anyone else have any feedback on it, since it was brought up? ( I can't change it for the patch, it's already been deployed, but maybe for next patch if it is unanimously felt to still be a problem?)

#43 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

If a clan kicks you for that reason, I don't think you want to be part of the clan anyways.

I agree with this 100%.  If the clan only values you for the amount of clan points you get, that says somethng about the clan (and not something good either lol)

#44 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:01 PM

If you want Clan Points for your activity in a Game Arena match, you convert your honor to it. So if you do more damage and healing, you get more honor, which means more potential Clan Points. So you already have what you're asking for.

The Clan Passives are group benefits, like party buffs, everyone works together for.

And seriously, if you're going to bring stuff up knowing a basic response to it, why do you bring it up? :P

I want to argue with you more and share my thoughts but i guess it will be pointless and i'll just probably get a lot of hate lol.

I guess ill just see if I can make enough contribution as GA PVP player to avoid getting myself kicked w/ the 2-3 hours of gameplay i have and the 500-1k honor pts I gain everyday, will be hard though. I might me able to realize the meaning of real-life as i struggle in virtual-life :D

#45 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:04 PM

It's been a while since I've heard anything on this actually.

Anyone else have any feedback on it, since it was brought up? ( I can't change it for the patch, it's already been deployed, but maybe for next patch if it is unanimously felt to still be a problem?)

me as a hybrid dual that gives +119 dex hawker buffs, as an attacker all we need is 1 win in a clash and its GGWP QQ for the defenders. approximately 1 min or less to destroy the xtal

#46 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:09 PM

oh no, the one I and some few players i know, feared the most, I'll get kicked in my clan for sure cause all i do in this game is GA PVP, and the conversion of honor to clan pts is crap. :sob: would it be possible to gain clan pts, for every damage/healing or whatever it is in GA PVP ? cause i can really see that players like me will be clanless, though i and those few who i knew who lived through rose w/o clans, really doesn't care about being clanless, it's just the clan passives affecting GA PVP which makes it as a requirement in this game.

I agree with Leonis on this one. If the clan only values you for clan points, than you should leave and start your own clan :D It can consist of casual players, such as yourself.

Or you can go farm clan points in your spare time; outside of the PvP.

P.s. @Leonis, you forgot about my private message.

Edited by Banrukai, 21 July 2015 - 10:11 PM.

#47 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:10 PM

Whats taking this so long?

#48 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Got an update!

So, one of our DB hard drives have failed, but don't worry, it is one of the backup harddrives (one of our mirror drives, for those of you who know what that is) in case the main one fails! So there's no data loss. However, we do not want to not have that safety net, so it's being replaced and unfortunately, it also means it needs to copy the existing data to it as well. And there is a LOT of data.

It is looking like it is going to take a long time still, before it is finished, but otherwise we believe that is the last thing we need before we'll be able to start the game servers. Unfortunately, we cannot start the servers without this DB, so we are forced to wait. :(

If I hear of anything more, I will let you all know.

#49 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:17 PM

P.s. @Leonis, you forgot about my private message.

I didn't forget, I just don't have organizational control over the forums. :(

I bugged Oda, but he's been busy.

#50 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

You think the members who were there before the clan passives were implemented want you in the clan knowing u just suck for clan passives? Like no care for others just to say a simple 'hi' and think only i need the passives just to top in AA? like whut is that really hard to be friendly?

Its understable if u join a clan just because of its passives  but If you can contribute something for the clan, no matter how big or small, that is ALWAYS appreciated. Its not that hard to type a smiley face in a clan chat ~~ :wink:

It would be fine if the points contributed prior to this will not be counted. I want this to be implemented :)

Edited by MonnaLise, 21 July 2015 - 10:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users