Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 7/21 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 7/21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

We're going to be doing the Q&A before the maintenance starts at 4pm. Ask your questions here!

The stream will be live at twitch.tv/warpportal \

If you missed last week's episode you can find it here: 

#2 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

1. is the Vend limit increase in this 14.3 update?

2. can the Eden Merit Badges become vendable?

3. MORE CUTE HEADGEARSOda, other have made this suggestion. WP need to seriously consider shutting all the servers and do a through go over of the hardware and software. Take a few days or even a week to get it done right instead of these piece by piece duct-tape repairs.

Edited by Ryviux, 20 July 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

When will you be releasing bra hat & wing headphones, and any other 2015 headgear proposals kro has already sent you data for? :)

#4 Boyenz

Boyenz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

Mercury Riser in Thor, we don't have this item yet. Bring back FAW in a scroll for those people who just logged their accounts after a couple of month DC'ed. FAW in Thor is amazingly at 6b we can't afford to buy such item so OP and that is +0. Woe Suit, Armors etc when can we have this? and also does thor drop rate is lower than chaos can't seem to get one Aunoe Card for 3 straight days Mid TI. lol

#5 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

When is the rebate from the Kafra points event at the end of June being applied to our accounts?

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:22 PM

you mentioned on the stream last week that you would leave the 12th anniversary coupon redemption npc in comodo so people can redeem any leftover tickets they still have. when is she being put back in?

also, will the july 4th quest be leaving this maint?

red beret quest on renewal? :|

Edited by Necrohealiac, 21 July 2015 - 04:51 AM.

#7 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:39 PM

1.) About those Equips beyond +13 / 12 from pRO, they will be downgraded to +12 right? how about those who upgraded their equips beyond +12 here in Thor, will they be downgraded as well?

2.) Can you we have Costume Arc Angel Wing and 99 Love Balloon on the next groove pack? :D

#8 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Hey Oda

I should have everything on my end finished by tomorrow morning (NZDT), can we make some time to make and test some BBCode for these widgets~?

Thanks!

**Edit** Thanks for the message, I will work on that today.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 21 July 2015 - 11:52 AM.

#9 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

• Is the disconnection on map change caused by that one the update in Facebook said? https://www.facebook...153463863504731 And also I experienced the DC on map change started last Friday (Thursday PST).
  • Will the management address on the problem on most Thor players that we have experiencing extreme delay (average of 5 minutes)? In my case, I tried everything like installing most ping-reducing applications (e.g. Leatirix), setting the game to its minimum settings (aura off, effect off, lower quality, etc), chaging ISPs, upgrading my internet, changing PCs, and many more and still experiencing these problems, especially around midnight PST (12am-9am PST). I experienced this since April when I just started to play iRO. It's mostly occured when there are many monsters on the screen and when distributing large stat points using the command (e.g. /str+ 99). I hope this will be completely address during this coming maintenance.
  • When will this thread take effect in-game? Or should I say, when will some items have a proper desciption and effect? http://forums.warppo...migrated-items/
  • I found out that Moscovia maps (town, field, dungeon) will reset my homunculus stats (exp, intimacy, level) to the last time I came from before going there everytime whenever I change maps, logged out, and disconnected. Can you look at that map? I already filed a ticket a while ago about this and still not resolved.

Edited by Jeneeus, 20 July 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#10 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Does bahook tiki have something to do with minions? I recently watched the movie and they were saying bahooka many times as much as they say banana!!

#11 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:27 PM

Could we bring back Umbala dungeon for our server? Some of us miss it.

#12 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Could we bring back Umbala dungeon for our server? Some of us miss it.

you have... tastes I cannot comprehend lol :p_laugh:

#13 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

gotta do dat log farming

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

you have... tastes I cannot comprehend lol :p_laugh:

Shouldn't have been taken out to begin with. Not like it was doing any harm staying in-game. Same with all the other maps they took out for no reason.

#15 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:17 AM

Hi Oda,

Can you please fix the faceworm instance for us? it seems that we can't click the last treasure npc if manage to beat the best record. it happened to me a lot of times already.

#16 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:41 AM

Monsters that die to the burning status effect don't count towards quest kills. Not sure if kRO ever fixed that or not, but it's extremely annoying trying to do bounty boards on my trap ranger. Is it possible to get a fix for this? :(

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

^^^ this. and to mess things up, in devil tower instance, in first battle where we should kill 7 of each 3 group of demons. when one of them died by burning (probably leech end will do as well), it doesnt registered in kill count, resulting the instance messed up and you cant continue.
solution: make things killed by burning or leech end registered as kill count. or increase the amount of demons on that tunnel since at this moment there are only 21 exact amount of monsters. increasing the amount will give people chance to fix their error.

#18 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:39 AM

1. can you fix some instance dungeons ( old glast heim for example ) to be returnable. i get frustrated whenever im in a middle of a fight with amdarais or some zombies and somehow got disconnected.. and what's worse, being unable to return -_- it should be returnable because the time limit is not yet expired when were outside..

2. the fallen recovery is progressing right? ( still waiting for your response to my message regarding that issue )

#19 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:44 AM

^^^ this. and to mess things up, in devil tower instance, in first battle where we should kill 7 of each 3 group of demons. when one of them died by burning (probably leech end will do as well), it doesnt registered in kill count, resulting the instance messed up and you cant continue.
solution: make things killed by burning or leech end registered as kill count. or increase the amount of demons on that tunnel since at this moment there are only 21 exact amount of monsters. increasing the amount will give people chance to fix their error.

pretty sure there are more than 21 monsters in the first part. there's always a few left over when I get the kill quest done. I've left monsters behind before and went onto the next stage.

agree that burning damage and stuff not giving kill credit is dumb. at the very least they can adjust the mechanic to mimic poison, where it can bring you very low but cannot kill you. that way your killing blow is guaranteed.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 21 July 2015 - 04:45 AM.

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

dunno, but i messed up twice, i even sure i only accidentally killed one using burning and it is all over. one mistake and bang...cant continue since 2 demons already 7/7, but one still 6/7. i walked around the tunnel hoping that some of them will respawn, and i even exited the instance and reentered and none of them respawned. dang

#21 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

you mentioned on the stream last week that you would leave the 12th anniversary coupon redemption npc in comodo so people can redeem any leftover tickets they still have. when is she being put back in?

Seconds this question.

When will the vend price limit be on the main server?

#22 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

When are you going to rotate the vip summoner?

#23 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

When are you going to delete the vip summoner?

#24 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

1( I have been asking this for about a year + now, but will super novice fury, ever be fixed or is there any progress on this front.

2( A few months ago, i remember there was a discussion on expanded classes getting there level capped increase, and on a prior tiki Tuesday thread it was said that it could be possible by campitor himself and that you were looking into it, can i also get some word on the progress of this.

3( Sakray is lacking the gears and tools needed for proper testing will they be added this maint?

#25 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Just use the [ item ] (without the spaces) bbcode and the item number to display the right click info and description of different items in RO1! 

[item]501[/item]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users