• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Re4son

Re4son

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

So i ´finished the Rogue Job Change Quest, recieved all the items, but i am still thief. 

gzo9Ct5.jpg

Getting pretty frustrated

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:10 PM

It's possible that this bug was introduced during last maintenance. For the time being, send a ticket in http://support.warpportal.com explaining the situation (include that screenshot, it really says it all)

I don't think they can force a class change (though I could be wrong there, and it'd be marvelous if I was). But you can ask them to reset that quest ("Last Test" i think is the name), so that you can redo it  once the bug is fixed.

I know it's a pain in the ass, but please be patient. They're already collecting information from reports about it to see what went wrong since a number of quests have been affected.

#3 JamesCoco

JamesCoco

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:03 AM

I had the same problem, please help us. I finished Rogue Job Change Quest but I'm still a Thief. The NPC gave me Rogue Equipment but I can't equip them. I can't use Skill points on Rogue Skills. Please help us.

#4 Re4son

Re4son

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:24 PM

Greetings, my dear Midgardian!

I understand that you are having issues in changing your character’s class and I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Please be informed that this issue is already being investigated and that our developers are already aware of this. For now, what we can ask from you is your utmost patience and understanding until this issue is resolved.

Again, we are sorry for this. Should you have other inquiries or concern, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

reply to my ticket

#5 Str4t0var1u5

Str4t0var1u5

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:24 PM

does anybody manage to became a Rouge? Im still a thief  :p_sad:

#6 Duloreng

Duloreng

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:45 AM

Me Too!  I finished yesterday Rogue Job Change Quest but I'm still a Thief. Help us!Please!  :sob: 

#7 chong1988

chong1988

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:36 AM

zzzz same problem here...until now GM haven't fix it...bug quest everywhr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users