• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 esceletor

esceletor

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

So.. I completed all the requieremts to become a ranger, but the npc never changed my job, she even gave me the ranger gears, but im still an archer.. Already sent a ticket tho.. So please help me out

IGN: lHoodl

Server: Odin

Edited by esceletor, 23 July 2015 - 09:54 AM.

#2 scrapmetal12

scrapmetal12

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:19 AM

IGN: SolidGenerUnit

Stuck: Job Change from Thief to Rogue (cant change job after finishing the quest, same as above, still a thief 

#3 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:07 AM

Same here, ranger job glitched.

I sent in a ticket and got a reply, but the issue wasn't resolved. :(

Edited by Artsy357, 26 July 2015 - 08:04 AM.

#4 esceletor

esceletor

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

Same here, ranger job glitched.

IGN: FabulousFish

I sent in a ticket and got a reply, but the issue wasn't resolved. :(

also sent a ticket, no reply tho...

#5 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

Greetings, my dear Midgardian!

Please accept our deepest apology for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. This issue has been already forwarded to our developers and that they are already working for a fix for this. For now, what we can ask from you is your utmost patience and understanding until this issue is resolved.

Again, we are sorry for this. Should you have other inquiries or concern, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued support.

That was the response I got. Guess we just have to wait until they figure out how to fix it.

#6 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:18 AM

Same for Crescentia. Can't get past through "get rid of dark corner of mind"

#7 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

IGN: ArchiKC

#8 xRyuK

xRyuK

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

Same here for Soul Maker, a NPC should spawn my dark side and nothing happens...

#9 Re4son

Re4son

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:23 PM

Greetings, my dear Midgardian!

I understand that you are having issues in changing your character’s class and I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Please be informed that this issue is already being investigated and that our developers are already aware of this. For now, what we can ask from you is your utmost patience and understanding until this issue is resolved.

Again, we are sorry for this. Should you have other inquiries or concern, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Reply to my ticket :/

#10 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:50 PM

Yeah all we can do is wait

#11 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

There are a few quests currently bugged at this moment, and sadly the class change quests are affected as well.

We've been told they might have found the reason but there's no set date for a fix. I'm pretty sure it will be fixed next time we go down for a maintenance (either the regular scheduled one or an emergency maintenance).

If you really don't want to wait, you can try sending a ticket to support.warpportal.com and request that they change your character's class. You'll have to supply evidence of the quest being done (your level + the gear in your bag should be enough) and follow their instructions if needed. You might need to be logged off during this procedure, though.

Now, while this is possible and I've been told they'll try to do it in response to the tickets received, keep in mind that it's possible to play the game without changing classes, and that with the number of players affected, it's possible you'll have to wait a bit anyways.

Whatever you choose to do, i can only ask you all to try and be patient.

#12 xGrimMz

xGrimMz

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:odin

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

Hi there!

Thank you very much for contacting us again. As for now, we cannot give any estimate time as to when this issue will be resolved. Still, rest assured that we will all do our best to solve this issue as soon as possible. Again, we are really really sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you.

Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you!

Regards,

this is the reply I've got when i asked if theres any estimated time for it to be fixed so yea we just gotta be patient, and yes it is okay to still play the game even without changing jobs but it kinda makes a huge difference gear wise / skill wise. so theres really nothing to do at this point when you cant change jobs. or heck go cap your the professions i guess? x.x 

#13 ImortalRox

ImortalRox

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:05 PM

hi... my character is bugged in the quest of job for a ranger... yet stay with archer... please help me! i complete the quest, but not job yet..

IGN: ImortalicoHxH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users