A Few Considerations [@Staff] - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A Few Considerations [@Staff]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

The following are just a few propositions I'd like to have considered.

Gems:

The Weilite gems in the Valor Shop are level restricted. I'd like to ask that the level restriction on these gems only be released for the following reason.

Most people who use/need a mule, aren't going to level it to 220, just for the extra 2,25k weigh carry. 

They provide no combat advantage.

220+ restricts people using these as a farming tool as once you're 220+ you're not going out farming on that char anymore due to levels of available monsters. [Granted this could change in the future but even still it's kind of a moot restriction none the less].

2 New Gems:

Jewelry Gems for 

Exp Rate: 

Bright: 3%

Brilliant: 6%

Radiant: 10%

Clan Points:

Bright: 5%

Brilliant: 7%

Radiant: 10%

Quest Reward Quantity:

Bright: +1

Brilliant: +3

Radiant: +5

These Rate Gems I feel could provide something of a nice new feature, and even if sold from the IM or some other means to possibly help increase revenue, I would appreciate and purchase myself.

Next Tier Stats:

What I'm hoping to see corrected with the next tier of Exalteds [if we get those]

Mage: A set that 'replaces' the max MP Hardstats with INT + Pierce Magic Resistance.

Why- Even just getting the 1 Max MP Passive in order to use the very basic shield turns  INT into a better option than this. As it provides AP, Max MP and Magic Resistance. I feel the Mage set with a hard stat / flat Max MP alone is getting underwhelmed and probably not utilized much due to this reason.

Artisan: The next set please change the 'Skill Power' set to NOT have Dodge on the boots. At the current moment both Artisan Exalted boots provide Dodge Rate, which is utterly useless for a Cannon. They have no Dodge buffs / Passives or Stats that lend into this. 

Possible Options could be but obviously not limited to: STR, CON, Accuracy, MoveSpeed, Max HP or Def.

Valor Shop:

Aside from this request 

http://forums.warppo...ansion-request/

and this one

http://forums.warppo...geons-boosters/

I'd also like to ask for:

Valor Recovery Potions: Similar to the Honor ones or even more customized. In some regards the Kings in Dungeons dish out even more damage than PvP, and yet Honor potions are stronger than the only potion we have access to as Dungeon players.

PvM Scoreboard:

I know I've thrown it out there before but I'm raising it again.

Can we please have a Dungeon 'end of excursion' scoreboard, like the one at the end of PvP Matches with atleast the following information?

Damage Done

Damage Taken

Healing Done

Healing Received

Kills

Bosses Killed

Deaths

Attacks Dodged

Attacks Blocked

It would be really helpful for the Dungeon players to see where they stand in comparison, and give them an idea where they may need improvement or more consideration in build. Aside from just the fun of friendly competition.

Points & How to use them to encourage team play.

http://forums.warppo...ution-proposal/

Pretty straight forward.

DG Medals:

I'd like to request Dungeon Medals for those who wish to expend their rewarded Valor for Medals that only work in Dungeons.

This would be all forms of Currency + Drop Tiers, as well as a Valor Medal. [Doesn't have to include CP but that would be nice + preferred]

Luna Summon Capsules:

I know I've requested it a million times, but can we please remove the Luna monster Capsules [summon caps] requirement of being ON luna to use them? I see no harm in what this could do, as those monsters are weaker than the capsules you can get on Orlo, and those monsters can be used anywhere, even in PvP GA modes. 

I'm going to leave all skill requests out of this, simply because it's already become big enough. 

Please consider these changes or request for the future plans of game development, it's just nice to have options and more variety or features at your disposal. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users