How much con does a sen artisan need?
Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:10 PM
Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:35 PM
Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:04 AM
Also the Emerald 7's would be best in the Faction jewlery with con 20. My 215 Sen Arti has 571 Con. (But One e7 in a whistle)
Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:18 PM
I havent even bothered much to craft 200 equips as faction gear is much more appealing to most.
dyou still fail in crafting 200 equips?
Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:59 AM
at max level u get 250 con hammer
30 con on crown
total con= 302
to make ULTIMATE sen crafter i guess 900+ sen will make u ELITE
Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:57 AM
- did not factor in those noob jewelry with like sen 2 on it and stuff from Zant. So it's what I said + Whatever the sum of those adding.
Edited by jagz, 29 August 2010 - 10:28 AM.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:40 AM
I have a SEN Artisan Lv. 177, and I wanna take it to Lv. 200 so he can use the Lv. 200 Crafting Mallet for more CON, but I was still wondering, as you do, how much CON will I need, I have made all the math and I have only 1 conclusion: It's up to you to decide how much CON will you need.
I give you some usefull data so you can think and decide about it:
- To craft Lv. 200 Reiforced Armors with 100% success rate you will need 704 CON
- Lv. 200 Crafting Mallet gives you 260 CON, so it helps a little.
- If you wanna craft items with the best stats, you will need more SEN, so, probably you wont be able to get 704 CON.
- To get best stats on at least 25% of the stuff you craft you will need around 650 SEN, there's also a bit of luck on this thing so its not a precise fact.
The best advice I can give you is that don't touch too much your stats untill you hit Lv. 200-215 and get all the best SEN gear, then what you have decided what you wanna craft, fill your stats as you want but if you put too much CON you will get a better success rate and durability but you wont have enough SEN to get good stats, and if you put too much SEN you will get good stats but not so good success rate.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users