1 month and have not received replies from my tickets. - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

1 month and have not received replies from my tickets.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeanx3

Jeanx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

So? it's been nearly or more than one month, not answered me my ticket on my account from THQ, so I can link it in my account at warpportal. The staff do not work or are really hard to find my account?

#2 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

Thank you for telling the community of dragon saga since we all seem to moonlight as customer service around these parts.

PM the Admins, and complain their not here......

#3 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

If its been a month wouldn't you rather start a new since lvling is faster nowadays and looking from your sig lvl 40 is really easy to get now
(2-3 days if your a grinder maybe less)

#4 Jeanx3

Jeanx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

If its been a month wouldn't you rather start a new since lvling is faster nowadays and looking from your sig lvl 40 is really easy to get now
(2-3 days if your a grinder maybe less)

yeah good, and how about my cash items ? >_> I'll lost them ? lol

Edited by Jeanx3, 24 November 2010 - 04:57 PM.

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

Both tickets you have in your Signature have been answered on 11/9. The ticket resolved and the game accounts are tied to your WarpPortal account. You should login and check. If you still don't see them then PM Corvus on the forums, and submit another ticket or re-open your ticket [2D6-145998FD-216C]

#6 Jeanx3

Jeanx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

Both tickets you have in your Signature have been answered on 11/9. The ticket resolved and the game accounts are tied to your WarpPortal account. You should login and check. If you still don't see them then PM Corvus on the forums, and submit another ticket or re-open your ticket [2D6-145998FD-216C]

lol? o.O
Well, how can I find it? when I try to put it in my warpportal account, says that's wrong or it has already been placed in another account. and referring to the ticket's, they are answered in the correct email? I did not get any more email from warpportal, the single most recent was when I signed up in the warp.

#7 Jeanx3

Jeanx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:41 AM

OK, ready. I've talked to him, now I have to wait for the answer

Edited by Jeanx3, 25 November 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#8 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

ok.. go to "Support" and click on "Examine Tickets" and you will SEE if they are answered or not.

I never got any emails from them when I submitted my tickets but they did reply as soon as they could. They don't have as many people working as the players registering to reply as quick as you expect.

#9 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

If it's already in, go to "Power-Up" and it should say on the left if you have your accounts in already or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users