• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SakuyaM

SakuyaM

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

I'm really disappointed about this. I can't rank up my warrior From C to B, I tried all the possibilities ( Clicked the Rank up Button in gilga With a Full MP) but still can't get  through. I received My first Rank Up Quest in gilga when i reached Level 20 and I get that quest, After I got the quest gilga teleports me to Invinvcible venautu (Warrior) after that I talked to venautu and completed the quest ( even though i think i need to kill mobs) The quest is gone. Then i tried to rank up on gilga but gilga won't let me get through because of that Venautu Quest.

Edited by SakuyaM, 05 August 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:15 AM

I'm really disappointed about this. I can't rank up my warrior From C to B, I tried all the possibilities ( Clicked the Rank up Button in gilga With a Full MP) but still can't get  through. I received My first Rank Up Quest in gilga when i reached Level 20 and I get that quest, After I got the quest gilga teleports me to Invinvcible venautu (Warrior) after that I talked to venautu and completed the quest ( even though i think i need to kill mobs) The quest is gone. Then i tried to rank up on gilga but gilga won't let me get through because of that Venautu Quest.

If all you did was talk to Venatu, then I take it that you didn't go to Dayr Desert to investigate the village that you're asked to investigate? Check if you have a quest in the center of Dead Mine Village, as you're supposed to get a quest there to kill monsters.

Sorry I wrote that in a hurry and got them mixed up. If it's the Become a Rank B quest, you should have to kill 3 Warrior npcs near the south west side of the castle.

If you're still experiencing this, a screenshot might help to be sure if you're overlooking something of if it's a bug (which is entirely possible as well)

Edited by faku1810, 06 August 2015 - 04:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users