[Community Event] Weekend Scavenger Hunt: People, Places, and Things! 8/8-8/9 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Community Event] Weekend Scavenger Hunt: People, Places, and Things! 8/8-8/9

2 replies to this topic

#1 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

bVBEY9H.jpg

Weekend Scavenger Hunt: People, Places, and Things!

August 8 and 9

Clues will post Saturday afternoon, and must be turned in by 2:00 PM PST on Monday!

Clues

Sets of clues will be posted on Saturday August 8 in the afternoon. All answers must be submitted by 2:00 PM PST on Monday. Please use a Time Converter to find your local time, using USA- San Diego as the time you're converting.

All clues this week will be about the people, places, and things that make up our world! The category is vague, but you get visual help this week.  If the clue leads you to a monster, you do not have to kill the monster if you don't want to, you can just take a screenshot of yourself targeting it!

Prizes

Every correct answer will reward 1 Phantom Stone. You do not need to answer them all correctly to win! Answer all clues in a set correctly, and win Refinement Starter Pack (
Box with 2 Infiniums, 3 Blessing powders, and 3 Lucky Powders). You must attempt to answer all clues and provide a screenshot of each person, place or thing in order to win.

Entries

YOU MUST: Include the name AND screenshot of the person, place or thing the clue is hinting at. 

DO NOT post entries or answers to the forum. Feel free to leave feedback or comments, but don't share the answers publicly. To enter, send a private message to me with your answers. To message me, click my name and look for the "send mail" button. I will not reply with the correct answers until the event has closed. Entries y will only be accepted until 2PM PST on Monday. 

In the mail, please include the clue number and the name of the person/place/thing and follow this format:

Subject: Scavenger Hunt

Character Name: 
Server:
Clue 1:
Clue 2:
Clue 3:
Clue 4:
Clue 5:

For Example:

Character Name: Poke
Server: Odin
Clue 1: Horrible Squid Monster : 
http://i.imgur.com/hNNdl9o.png
Clue 2: ...

Clues

Set 1

Clue 1: Broken giants, changed over time to this. Answer: Pillarnium node/Pillarnium for Crafting
81YF3TM.jpg

Clue 2: This Head helps you reach your potential. Answer: Master Je-Hoon
eaRWqr3.jpg

Clue 3: Two-eyed leader of a group of disciples who look to a one-eyed idol. Answer: High Priest Edwin
DKgTB7F.jpg

Clue 4: She’s not what you’d expect a shadow to be. Answer: Crescentia's Shadow
ab0qv7c.jpg
Clue 5: I re-found the kingdom after much Despair. Don’t vandalize me! Answer: Statue of Ignatz Gaebolg
iqawSlN.jpg

Set 2

Clue 6: She worked all the time when the brewery was more active, now they only need her sometimes. Answer: Part-Time Sor
7txrDZk.jpg

Clue 7: Nature lovers of the fox set. Answer: Miho Hyo/Scout/Guard (Any Miho)
MlrYsgo.jpg

Clue 8: This Leader wants to put a smile on your face! Answer: Carnival Leader

Qbcs7T7.jpg

Clue 9: A thrust from Randgris caused devastation, yet this kept its original look. It’s not as pure as it used to be. Answer: Fountain of Youth
Jqkm83n.jpg

Clue 10: A noble tribute, but missing a set of legs.Answer: Prontera Fountain/Statue of Odin and Sleipnir 
UcZqLyo.jpg

Edited by VmodPoke, 12 August 2015 - 06:28 PM.

#2 nuruLinspirit

nuruLinspirit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:48 PM

poke..where the anwer..xD

>>>>>>>get 9 correct 1 wrong

#3 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

poke..where the anwer..xD

>>>>>>>get 9 correct 1 wrong

I KNEW I forgot to do something! I'll post answers in a moment. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users