Windows 10 and ROSE - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Windows 10 and ROSE

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

Maybe you've ran out of video memory, or system memory.

What are your computer specs?

#52 Aeirazu

Aeirazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:56 PM

Nvm, i seemed to have fixed it. Thanks

Maybe you've ran out of video memory, or system memory.

What are your computer specs?

#53 ultragames93

ultragames93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:31 PM

It works well on Windows 10. I just downloaded it a couple of months ago 

#54 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:52 AM

It works well on Windows 10. I just downloaded it a couple of months ago

At first it did not run well, but now it is fine, no issues.

But Windows 10 in general... I don't like it. Very slow, laggy.

Edited by Banrukai, 11 January 2016 - 02:54 AM.

#55 Paulera

Paulera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

At first it did not run well, but now it is fine, no issues.

But Windows 10 in general... I don't like it. Very slow, laggy.

Have you disabled Windows Defender? I'm using W10 with Rose and it's fast and stable, but if you keep Windows Defender activated it'll eat you hard drive (don't remember

after changing to SSD, but I disabled as well), making your system to lag as hell.

Look for some tutorials at google, I really can't recall what step I did to disable it. I think I got some files to directly change the registry keys.

#56 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

Have you disabled Windows Defender? I'm using W10 with Rose and it's fast and stable, but if you keep Windows Defender activated it'll eat you hard drive (don't remember

after changing to SSD, but I disabled as well), making your system to lag as hell.

Look for some tutorials at google, I really can't recall what step I did to disable it. I think I got some files to directly change the registry keys.

I currently have Rose on my SSD as a secondary drive. The issue has never been about space, but graphical errors.

When Win10 first came out there were graphical issues with Rose, and sometimes objects in the game would go ballistic and take up the whole screen. It seemed to only affect NVidia users, but AMD users were fine. There has since been no issues, and the problems seemed to have been resolved after a few graphics driver updates.

ULZndr1.jpg

fl2274L.jpg

Edited by Banrukai, 16 January 2016 - 09:50 PM.

#57 Paulera

Paulera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:32 AM

Yes, should be a driver issue. I played with my (now dead) GTX 560, and I had no issues. But I used a very old driver version due to incompatibilities with W10 that time.

Probably this error was reported in other games and they fixed on the new drivers.

About Windows Defender, it's only for the general system speed, and not actually related to the game. Many people don't like Windows 10 and say it's slow because

Windows Defender is running in background, using your disk, and lagging the entire system. You can check disk usage on task manager (ctrl+shift+esc). When I say

disk usage, it's not about space, but read/write process.

#58 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

Yes, should be a driver issue. I played with my (now dead) GTX 560, and I had no issues. But I used a very old driver version due to incompatibilities with W10 that time.
Probably this error was reported in other games and they fixed on the new drivers.

About Windows Defender, it's only for the general system speed, and not actually related to the game. Many people don't like Windows 10 and say it's slow because
Windows Defender is running in background, using your disk, and lagging the entire system. You can check disk usage on task manager (ctrl+shift+esc). When I say

Yea i killed Windows defender awhile ago, but the disk usage in Windows 10 is still slow. I'm planning to revert back to my ultimate Win7.

#59 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

Tbh I think that advicing people to disable their AV program is a bad idea.

Edited by SlowBob, 25 January 2016 - 11:45 AM.

#60 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:13 AM

Never had problem playing at windows 10. Neither now, using windows server I still play.

Core i3

Gtx 750

8gb ram 1666MHz

Windows Server 2012

Edited by Castanho, 26 January 2016 - 05:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users