Aitsuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location「出身地:神奈川県、日本」
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:☆ハニー 辻 愛獣☆

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:13 AM

How about a little change with (a/respect : wth? -o) to the character's creation. :ic:  New Hairstyles? And possibly the opportunity to marry in the game like Perfect World? And maybe a little more musical variations in the game itself? New level cap? Graphics improvements would be genuinly beneficial. (My friends have looked at my video and limp laughed - because of the graphics from the 18th century.) If everything is too much - I think you have to be rich already - Just look for the reality of other games. Time to come back to the question: Marriage in the game :kis:  would be wonderful for my part I would find it perfectly.

Another thing why run the Kruxena actually so bent rum falling almost to the ground.

omg - english by my part - noob <3

Edited by Aitsuji, 11 August 2015 - 03:15 AM.

#2 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

Ever since our korean overlords have sold the game every "new content" we got was recolored old stuff, Gravity US yet has to proove to be able to add new content.

But at the moment there is only 1 guy working on Requiem, so don't expect much.

You have to realize this game is from 2008 and won't really change that much anymore - especially the graphics will most likely stay the same.

Be happy that the game hasn't closed it's doors yet with so few players left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users