Patch Notes 8/11/2015 - Page 4 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 8/11/2015

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

May i ask how long the Ghost Buster set will stay in the mixboard?

#77 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:22 PM

The usual 2 weeks.

#78 tomasjr

tomasjr

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

I am a complete newbie in this game. May i ask what happened? So I just changed my job at level 20. I took the "Happy Job Change" quest and I selected the Dragon Fellowship Ring with Archer support option. I have no idea what this is about, I just selected it. I have 2 rings already equipped from the loots I got from killing mobs. When I looked at my IM inventory, I saw the ring and right-click to equip it. But when I checked my character window, I can't find the dragon fellowship ring I just equipped. Is this suppose to happen, or I did something wrong?

(Please delete this post. I already figured it out. Thanks!)

Edited by tomasjr, 31 October 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#79 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

In your character overview screen is a button "Item Mall". This button can be found at the bottom of the character overview screen, directly below the big yellow button "default". Just click on the button "Item Mall". Your character overview window changes from the normal (in-game equipment) to the IM equipment (item mall stuff).

You should now see the Dragon Fellowship Ring with Archer support equipped at one of the ring slots in your IM equipment overwiev window.

The normal in-game stuff you get from doing quests, mission maps etc is always displayed (and equipped) on the "default" character overview screen.

All the item mall stuff (costumes and rings etc) is always displayed (and equipped) on the "Item Mall" character overview screen..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users