#1 jomadapogi

jomadapogi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this.

There is this quest in Dayr Desert called "Open Sesame" where I am supposed to get three items from a chest. I got the first two items (Second temple scroll and Second Piece of Temple Amulet) but the third one (Part of Amulet) won't let me get it. When I open the chest it always says "OOPS, THERE IS NOTHING". I tried to abandon the quest and re-do it again but it always stays that way. I cannot even destroy or trade/sell the first two items because they cannot be broken/traded. I cant continue the rest of the story from here onwards since I believe this is a main storyline quest.

I have had this issue since last year. I stopped playing because of this and now I tried to continue playing hoping it has been fixed already but it turns out it wasnt.

I also submitted a ticket regarding this, but now I am posting so I can see who else experiences this. :(

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:12 AM

Are you sure you're not meant to get only those two and turn them in to the Quest giver Kuruta? Screenshots of the bag and quest log would help.

Even so, that questline is secondary and not part of the main quests

#3 jomadapogi

jomadapogi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

Are you sure you're not meant to get only those two and turn them in to the Quest giver Kuruta? Screenshots of the bag and quest log would help.

Even so, that questline is secondary and not part of the main quests

Thank you for the reply.

I'm pretty sure I need the three. Here's the screenshot: 

F73eR9a.jpg

#4 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Thank you for the reply.

I'm pretty sure I need the three. Here's the screenshot: 

F73eR9a.jpg

I'll have to get a character to do the quests and confirm but in the meantime... Does anything happen if you try right-clicking on the Second part of the amulet?

#5 jomadapogi

jomadapogi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:45 AM

I'll have to get a character to do the quests and confirm but in the meantime... Does anything happen if you try right-clicking on the Second part of the amulet?

No, nothing is happening when I right click on any of the two items I have. I tried abandoning the quest and those two remain in my bag, and when I take the quest again, I am stuck in the same situation :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users