Update the Looting METHOD in DG? - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Update the Looting METHOD in DG?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

Ok so me and a DG mate have obviously been running DG's very heavily lately. 

We're doing this to test extreme farming. We have pumped it all the way so far to

4 Premium Accounts + Energy Resets.

Medal of Uncommon Gathering

Medal of Abundance

Medal of Prosperity

Sigil of Wealth / 2x Drop Medal

Lucky Spin drop rate costumes [x2-3]

This is not a cheap method, and it's pretty high stakes, either you figure out your team + strategy down to the very finest detail, or you end up costing more money then you get back [in terms of market standard rates]

Here's the problem.

We're taking MORE time to loot, than we are to Kill the waves in the Dungeon. This is frustrating, ineffective and nauseating. I feel like precious PAID time is going directly into the trash can.

So here's my suggestion, and I truly hope it's taken very seriously as this is your premium customers, and paid customers who are experiencing this, not the casual player who pays 5$'s here or there.

1: Have the 'on kill' loot automatically deposit into a 'Dungeon Storage' tab [not fall onto the ground, the same 'auto deposit' as when killing the bosses. This to me is the MOST effective way when compared to the ones below.

2: Have the 'on kill' loot automatically deposit into your character inventory [same method as above]. However if you don't have space it either

A: Falls onto the ground [only you can pick it back up]

or

B: Automatically Deposits into a 'Dungeon Overflow Storage' window/storage page. 

Both of those 'Dungeon Storage / Dungeon Overflow Storage' would obviously be limited to withdrawals ONLY. To limit the storage space being used on the server. 

Any other options would probably be nice as well, as long as the problem is resolved. That problem being the amount of time it takes to loot the drops.

I obviously am satisfied with the rates, and want to continue to do this. However, I wanted to push it further. I wanted to try running ALL medals at once with the same set-up above in addition. I will NOT do that until this looting issue is fixed however. 

Please take this into consideration, looting 25,000 items in 2 hours is hard enough, and that's only 1/3 of the medals available. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users