25 replies to this topic

#1 vanillllija

vanillllija

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Leveling in this game is really slow. 

Would be nice if you could increase the EXP rate by 2-3x permanently. As it stands now I have to do 10 F7 runs to level up. And I see how later you'll need even more.  So wasting 500+ hours just to get to at least level 70 is not acceptable.

Let's say people play for 3 hours a day. You'll end up at level 70 in half a year. Not acceptable. Especially when there's barely anything to do in 40-50.

Edited by vanillllija, 18 August 2015 - 06:51 AM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:55 AM

Well, in that case this game is maybe not something for you. :p_smile:

Trying out a different one, or living with how this game works would be my advice for you.

#3 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

During weekend from friday~sunday there is always increases in EXP rate, so most people will prefer to go F7 during the weekend. And as for weekdays we can either go farm x2 EXP pot from Halloween Mission Map or go Farm gold to buy biscuit for additional x1.9 EXP. If you get a combination of Biscuit and x2 pot, for lv60~69 you can get at around 40~ 50% EXP for a run ( also depends on the mobs level in F7 ) . I been playing this server for a year and it took my Ninja only 3 months for lv1 to lv79, and a lv63 Destroyer in the meantime

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 18 August 2015 - 07:36 AM.

#4 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

I find leveling actually quite fast now, since I used to play EU version before even F6 mode was implemented. So yeah, I dont see any problem at all with leveling.

#5 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Excuse me, may i ask you if this is slow leveling!

11866317_152945468374136_541310145509264

#6 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

How the hell are you doing F7?? leaving after round 25?? it will never take you so long in the lvl 40-50 you just talk bull-_- dude

#7 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:40 AM

Leveling in this game goes already way too fast due to permanent exp events at the weekend and so many stackable exp items like x2 potions, biscuits, Jack's Bean, HomeBuff, Defense Order buff and so on...
Your complaint is just ridiculous... and slow is the most unsuitable word to describe leveling in Dragon Saga.

#8 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:41 AM

Excuse me, may i ask you if this is slow leveling!

11866317_152945468374136_541310145509264

Here is my result for farming in weekdays and F7 in weekend with about 2~3 runs a day. I also AFK Pow farm overnight and do farming on weekdays

JoW6eI.jpg

get rekt  :heh:

Leveling in this game goes already way too fast due to permanent exp events at the weekend and so many stackable exp items like x2 potions, biscuits, Jack's Bean, HomeBuff, Defense Order buff and so on...
Your complaint is just ridiculous... and slow is the most unsuitable word to describe leveling in Dragon Saga. 

Agreed  :p_sleep:  vanill you know you always can ask other players to learn how to fast leveling in this server

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 18 August 2015 - 04:52 PM.

#9 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:44 AM

Ehh I'm not the owner of the account (please do not talk about account sharing)

#10 vanillllija

vanillllija

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

What you're showing me is 211 hours when playing on weekends? Means it took you over a year to get to 81. With the way how this is, other servers are just better.

#11 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:16 AM

Of course not, my friend plays daily!

#12 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

Here is my result for farming in weekdays and F7 in weekend with about 2~3 runs a day. I also AFK Pow farm overnight

JoW6eI.jpg

What you're showing me is 211 hours when playing on weekends? Means it took you over a year to get to 81. With the way how this is, other servers are just better.

He said he AFK'd in Port of Winds while leveling only on weekends. That 211 hours is accumulated daily, not only weekend play.

Edited by Infin1te, 18 August 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#13 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

I also farming gold and pot during the weekdays lol  :heh: Btw do you know how the Playing Time works? 

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 18 August 2015 - 09:12 AM.

#14 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:24 AM

As far as obtaining experience is concerned, you can insanely speed up things by knowing a few "tricks" :

- 1.05 multiplier from choosing the channel recommened for your level. (2 multiplier when lv.1~40)

- 2 multiplier from pots obtained through finishing the Halloween event instance (ask for someone to take you there, run the chaos mode and the normal mode to be able to use Torn invitations to go back there again) ;

- 1.9 multiplier from biscuits obtained by using a recipe and a few ingredients (10 Flour, 5 Powdered sugar, 3 Butter if I remember correctly). Expensive though.

- 1.5~2.5 multiplier from the weekly exp events : every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the base exp rate is increased. Various reasons can have Warpportal increase it to 3 instead (quite rare).

- 2 multiplier from Jack's beans, an expensive cash consumable item.

It can amount to 2.5 x (1 + (0.05 + 1 + 0.9 + 1)) = 9.58 if multipliers indeed are additive as I was told (exp events increasing base exp though), or 2.5 x 1.05 x 2 x 1.9 x 2 = 19.96 if they are multiplicative.

For having run quite a few F7 (although not enough), I ask you to please trust me when I say that you don't need half a year to level up to 70. I in fact took way less than this, without playing that much.

Someone just forgets 14% EXP from homebuff

Yes I did.

Edit : I nearly forgot !

With the way how this is, other servers are just better.

Other servers are private, and I believe that very few people except Warpportal and the original developpers of this game know how to fix and add stuff to it. Which would mean you can play another, slightly different version of Dragon Saga, but with bugs and glitches waiting to be fixed, or a copy from this Warpportal version. Whether you indeed should play on another server than WP's one or stay around here isn't even a choice in my opinion.

Edited by Homurasan, 18 August 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#15 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:01 PM

I just wanted to inform you that talks about illegal private servers are not tolerated on this forums. So please refrain from talking about "other servers", since this is the last official one. Thank you.

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

As far as obtaining experience is concerned, you can insanely speed up things by knowing a few "tricks" :

- 1.05 multiplier from choosing the channel recommened for your level. (2 multiplier when lv.1~40)

- 2 multiplier from pots obtained through finishing the Halloween event instance (ask for someone to take you there, run the chaos mode and the normal mode to be able to use Torn invitations to go back there again) ;

- 1.9 multiplier from biscuits obtained by using a recipe and a few ingredients (10 Flour, 5 Powdered sugar, 3 Butter if I remember correctly). Expensive though.

- 1.5~2.5 multiplier from the weekly exp events : every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the base exp rate is increased. Various reasons can have Warpportal increase it to 3 instead (quite rare).

- 2 multiplier from Jack's beans, an expensive cash consumable item.

It can amount to 2.5 x (1 + (0.05 + 1 + 0.9 + 1)) = 9.58 if multipliers indeed are additive as I was told (exp events increasing base exp though), or 2.5 x 1.05 x 2 x 1.9 x 2 = 19.96 if they are multiplicative.

For having run quite a few F7 (although not enough), I ask you to please trust me when I say that you don't need half a year to level up to 70. I in fact took way less than this, without playing that much.

Edit : I nearly forgot !

As for the EXP stacking. All rates are calculated from the base EXP value and added together. They're additive.

And, with all the last changes, this server is unique.

#17 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

Someone just forgets 19% EXP from homebuff 

Edit : i mean 14%

Edited by SoulSight, 18 August 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#18 checksome

checksome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

Would be nice if you could increase the EXP rate by 2-3x permanently. As it stands now I have to do 10 F7 runs to level up. And I see how later you'll need even more.  So wasting 500+ hours just to get to at least level 70 is not acceptable.

Let's say people play for 3 hours a day. You'll end up at level 70 in half a year. Not acceptable. Especially when there's barely anything to do in 40-50.

This guy..

I just want to remind you that this is not a private server :D

#19 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

You can do 1-85 in a weekend whenever Cookie Factory appears, other than that about a month or two of casual play will get you from 1-85.

#20 vanillllija

vanillllija

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

I'll give it a chance. I just saw there'll be exp event this weekend.

#21 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

Goodluck to you hehe  :no1:

#22 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

I'll give it a chance. I just saw there'll be exp event this weekend.

Every weekend is an EXP event. :)

#23 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

I'm playing for about 2-3 months I guess and got my Main on 73 w/o leveling every weekend and stuff. Most ofthe time I'm more or less afk or not lvling at all

#24 Kenshiboy

Kenshiboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGalaxy,Sometimes in heaven :)
  • Server:only one

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

Buy tactical fatigue on item mall and farm 2x exp pot using torn invitation. and Do F7 as many as u can every exp boost weekend.

#25 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

Buy tactical fatigue on item mall and farm 2x exp pot using torn invitation. and Do F7 as many as u can every exp boost weekend.

Yeah, this is the way how to rush through the game to end-game without enjoying the game itself  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users