2 replies to this topic

#1 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:47 AM

i can't seem to hit more than 300dmg to people. weather its mage class, archer or thief class which usually have the least defense. I have valorous bow, oab, i have about 70% of the good bows. but i can't seem to hit anyone higher than 300-350dmg with regular hits.

can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? or how do you deal damage with regular hits against people in pvp. screen shots?

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

You can't do much more. Dex isn't exponential anymore. Bows have low Atk AND low number of slots. OAB is neutral (Endow it to bypass Raydric n etc). Raydric Nerf = more Noxious being used. All of this together makes me wonder why the -25% normal range attack penalty in WoE is still on. >.<

This is also one of the reasons why I HATE Fear Breeze. Warg Strike bypasses all reductions except Def. You will do 2~4k damage to targets with it reguardless of their reduction equips. Which is MUCH more than +20% DPS on 300 damage. <.<

Edit:
If you have High Int, get Enchant Blade from an RK.

Edited by Clogon, 25 November 2010 - 06:11 PM.

#3 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

You can't do much more. Dex isn't exponential anymore. Bows have low Atk AND low number of slots. OAB is neutral (Endow it to bypass Raydric n etc). Raydric Nerf = more Noxious being used. All of this together makes me wonder why the -25% normal range attack penalty in WoE is still on. >.<

This is also one of the reasons why I HATE Fear Breeze. Warg Strike bypasses all reductions except Def. You will do 2~4k damage to targets with it reguardless of their reduction equips. Which is MUCH more than +20% DPS on 300 damage. <.<

Edit:
If you have High Int, get Enchant Blade from an RK.

well that sucks then >_<.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users