• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:07 PM

you reduce all of the consumables you get for free as a novice to 0 weight OR you remove that stupid requirement from the skill reset guy....

How about that?

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:22 PM

All of the character bound stuffs are 0 weight already and they don't interfere with skill reset weight requirement.

#3 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:00 PM

Actually some of them, despite saying 0 and registering as 0, do have a very minuscule weight. Things like novice potions are an example.

I've yet to see anything that you couldn't store or sell to get around it though.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

That's weird, iirc Novice Potion in Renewal never bug the skill resetter. Sometimes - if not most of the times - I still have ~100 novice pots left when I turn my chars into 3rds and reset their skills.

#5 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:19 AM

All of the character bound stuffs are 0 weight already and they don't interfere with skill reset weight requirement.

Do you even play this game?, the battle manuals, the blessing scrolls the wings you get, sometimes you dont use them all at once and you save them to use them on the perfect ocasion and because of that  you cant reset, at least there shold be posible to put them in the kafra.

#6 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:31 AM

Do I have to screenshot a proof?

I almost never use the Old BM, Scrolls, Yellow Wings, etc. I just resetted my RK who got 'em all few days ago and I still have all of those atm.

Speaking of which, my little SN still got all the items and haven't hit 100 yet. Will a replay helps?

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

the items might say they have a non-zero weight in the description but they are actually 0 weight and you can reset skills just fine with them. some things like novice equips do have weight though (like .1 or something) but they can be dropped/storaged.

you should doublecheck your inventory and storage everything that can be moved. unless you have some weird item like the cards from an old halloween event there shouldn't be any issue resetting your char.

#8 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:26 AM

the items might say they have a non-zero weight in the description but they are actually 0 weight and you can reset skills just fine with them. some things like novice equips do have weight though (like .1 or something) but they can be dropped/storaged.

you should doublecheck your inventory and storage everything that can be moved. unless you have some weird item like the cards from an old halloween event there shouldn't be any issue resetting your char.

Ok im gonna try this later again.

#9 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:58 PM

Tried it and yeah the items dont weight even if it says they do, what happened is i wasnt noticing my equiped shield... like really?, me and my stupidity,feel free to close this topic anytime, sorry for wasting your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users