They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:19 AM

So, me and several of my Dungeon team have come to a conclusion about running Dungeons as a unit / team. That conclusion is that from hence forth, we'll abide to the following guidelines.

1. We will instantly vote kick any Raider who skips the ADS and runs straight to boss rooms. This is incredibly irritating, lazy and selfish. At minimum it shows a huge lack of respect for your team.
  2. If we feel that someone is intentionally not helping, or has a a build they're not utilizing to team play, we will kick them. The orientation in Dungeons is to work as a unit towards a common goal. If you're being selfish or putting yourself above the team, you're out.
  3. Respect the cleric. If they give you buffs, and you feel they're 'noob buffs' remember this. They're there to help you, they don't deal damage, so respect the fact you have buffs at all. 

We encourage every Dungeon Clan and group to adapt these rules of etiquette and expectations of team play. Enjoy

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

You, meanie. :bow:

But I've been doing the same & I can't agree more. :handshake:

#3 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:51 AM

agreed, i think i'll link this to my clan page. Don't mind me :v

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

I don't mind the raiders running right to the bosses so much, but I would prefer it if they would be nice and stayed and helped. They can loot if nothing else. I really hate it when someone afks without a warning. I will vote kick them in a heartbeat.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:42 AM

Stop encouraging them Pam. 

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

i like those rules :p_smile:

#7 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:44 AM

I usally go after what is democracy in the group. Is it quest hunting? Is it cleaning? Is it running thru the dungeon? Personaly I like cleaning some (I don't clean every mob). Am fne with what so ever, As far I get valor points becuse thats the main reason why I do dungeons, am happy. 

Stuff I don't appreciates

- Leeching

- Do what the person wants instead of what the democracy is in the group. 

-And the rules Feuer have.

Am ok if you have talked to your group mates and they are totaly fine with it if you want a twist in the group.

Good Topic! 1+ :)

Edited by Buffiies, 01 September 2015 - 05:47 AM.

#8 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

i guess this is way my visitor cant find a dungon run lol but still i would tray kill even a visitor dont hav skills i can atleest do something,same for raider/scouts :P

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:55 AM

I think you're confusing what is really being objected to here. We're objecting to 3 major things.

1: People not helping each other. Like Buffies* said, he normally goes with the 'democracy' of the group, so do we. If we get someone who says 'hey, can we do the quests?' we do them in addition to whatever we'd planned on before. Want to do a full clear? Sure. What we expect in return though, is that persons assistance in the other elements as well.

2: We're against people expecting these dungeons to be done FOR them. Not helping is lazy, and lazy is a sign of lack of respect. If we were to have Max's Visitor in our DG group, we wouldn't just kick him. That would only come from a lack of effort to help. The point of it is really respect + effort to provide help to the team, in whatever task they're doing. 

3: and lastly, respect for what you have, like buffs or a team trying to put their best effort out there.

There has only been 1 worst game ever for me, cause it was truly THE worst. I won't give names, but the basic scenario was as followed.

- 2 raiders ran off to first room.

- 1 champion had to clear the way for the cleric.

- the cleric was new and needed protection and to stay back until after mobs got pulled.

- and me, playing my doofus mage back before the shield update.

- Me = pulling aggro off Champion and dying, Cleric trying desperately to keep up, Champion [who lacked aoes] trying desperately to help, me dying, mobs attacking cleric, it dying, champ dies. Raiders sit at boss room 'wtf'ing' all over the place but not even offering to come help clear.

- Raiders start insulting cleric, we finally make it through the first two boss rooms [after about 30 minutes of careful lures and small pulls]

- Second boss is down, raiders run to last boss, champ, cleric and i have issues in hallways, raiders start insulting cleric. Cleric becomes frustrated, leaves. [no one can enter the DG at this point], champion offers to help clear the rest before leaving. 1 raider leaves. we get to the last bit of the hall, raider pulled boss, stealthed, boss killed the champion and raider left.

So over an hour of just nothing but disrespect, that was the worst DG I'd ever seen. And to be honest, it's not that uncommon. Especially for clerics. but then again, I get quite irritated when I see clerics sitting at the SC entry just buffing and AFKing to leech off the shaman and leaving.

All over, this games DG system is full of disrespectful Raiders, Lack of effort from all kinds of players, and in general a lot of bad preconceptions of what is 'acceptable' etiquette. This thread is here to bring attention to it, show how we plan to solve it for ourselves, and encourage others to make a stand in their own way. If you don't agree, well, ok? That's perfectly fine, I'd think you were part of the problem myself if you think that those types of actions are acceptable, but that's just my outlook. 

*My apologies Callum/ClericEN for the mix up in avatars. 

Edited by Feuer, 01 September 2015 - 12:39 PM.

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

That was buffies that said about going by the democracy, not Callum. I do agree with you Feuer, when people don't help, then expect to be rewarded for doing nothing, it is very disrespectful. A raider can loot if nothing else.

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:38 PM

Son of a nut, I have 0 Idea why Buffies Ava reminded me of ClericEN but it did. Corrected. 

But also considering a Raider has absolutely no excuse for not helping to kill the ADS [UNLESS in SC and the hallways aren't going to be cleared]

After all, the Highest Damage Done totals I see in AA's are 90% + Raiders. 

Edited by Feuer, 01 September 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#12 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:02 PM

When a raider runs through in stealth it increases the damage done to the other teammates since it makes the damage taken by monsters less spread out

#13 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:12 AM

Hate it when some of them stealth themselves the minute they enter a dg gets fully buffed then run off and wait at boss rooms. If the dg is wholly made up of all from stealth class, then its fine. But it is really unfair and inconsiderate if there are other classes present who can't stealth and has to take the brunt of the mobs' attacks.

How about disabling use of stealth in dungeons..just a suggestion....

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the disabling of stealth / camouflage, but cloak should probly be left as is. It has a short duration with a moderate cooldown and is used to remove aggro from them for combat purposes. Scouts are ranged so they don't need the out as much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users