• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sheenalee

sheenalee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:32 AM

Greetings to all gamemate n ppl here. This is my first post in here n I sincerely wish to get all the advised n comments on the monk in game.
I had been major playing monk class from the sea beta until now as currently back to game in ml35 full eddga +20 with mummy +3 and cazar sph ring set in full agi n str and bs rs 34+ Here is my question as follows

1) for monk in the latest cazar n eddga. Which status should I be focus in? Str viy or agi vit as we happened to be loosing lots agi n dodge ( which was outdate or still worthwhile)
2)with loosing the G.f cd time to others class which had battle tactics. How I can increased the monk single dps ( how much vigor, critical, penetration should I need?)
3) any status suggestion to rebuild the monk in the lates jawaii map for the boss tanking?
4) why my damage hp reduce was the same as others class like war as their Def % is lower then my monk 95% with full vit n kharaf tittle n high bs.

I sincerely looking foward for yiur advise n comments as I really love my monk but had recently changed to war due to the op dmage which far higher then our G.F. Tq

#2 Tenderloin

Tenderloin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:01 AM

1.Vit , other stats is useless
2. Penetration,30% ++ power green seed and PVP damage Honing + PVP damage rune
3. Vit
4. defense limit is 75% , 95% for reducing penetration

if penetration,DoT ignore defense, and battle tactic nerfed we are the strongest class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users