Help with Sac/SC Paladin Build, all-round character - Classic Class Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Help with Sac/SC Paladin Build, all-round character

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic and Renewal

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:37 PM

Base stats:

8x STR

1 AGI
90 VIT

11 INT

7x DEX

1 LUK

Ekips:

Witch Hat with alarm mask, Beret;

Assaulter Plate with Peco, Assaulter with Marc for WoE, Orleans Gown with Peco;

Assaulter Spear, Assaulter Lance;

Shield[1] with Thara Frog;

Manteau with Raydric;

Captain Greaves with Matyr;

Medal of Honor;

Another Acessory.

Want a all-round character, but main focus is to help in PvM/MvP-ET situations. High STR is for leveling with SC.

Will it be a good build? Thanks for the help!

#2 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

The stats seems good for what you want to do with it but your equips are just good for WoE (except witch pumpkin and orlean gown which are good). You should avoid the BG set in any PvM map.

I'm not sure what you'd want to do with an assaulter lance but it shouldn't be usefull to your build. Get various racial Cross Shields to keep your survivability high even when going on the offensive.

As for the leveling, Shield Boomerang is more effective for its lower sp cost and the fact that you can level on stuff with high flee (like cecil) if you have link.

Note that on iRO the skill name is Rapid Smiting so you may get some people confused if you call it Shield Chain.

#3 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:36 AM

And how about 9x FOR 9x VIT 6x AGI, will cast time be bad with phen? I don't plan to use the O. Gown all the time.

As for the skill name, i'm pretty new here. Bro dissident.

#4 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

Up, help with the build please!

9x STR

9x VIT

6x DEX

Will cast be slow for Sacrifice? 9x base STR is for aim for 110 STR with Zero consumables, helping with RS leveling and some PvP.

Thanks for all help since now!

#5 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:23 AM

If it's just about PvM then 60ish dex is viable. The only difficult moments will be when you're casting with "Slow Cast" debuff or if you're saccing a target that can get dispelled (for instance against Valkyrie Randgris). In the later case, you can count on the priests/scholars/wizards in your party to keep the sac target under safety wall while you refresh your sac.

#6 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:52 AM

If it's just about PvM then 60ish dex is viable. The only difficult moments will be when you're casting with "Slow Cast" debuff or if you're saccing a target that can get dispelled (for instance against Valkyrie Randgris). In the later case, you can count on the priests/scholars/wizards in your party to keep the sac target under safety wall while you refresh your sac.

Thanks for the help bro. BTW i plan to pretty much often go WOE, is not my goal. RS i love it since pre-re.
So, i ask you one last question: Will the build do good(I dont expect to have the best results at none of both Sac and SC) at MvP/BG/light PvP/ET? Since WoE i

#7 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:15 AM

I'm afraid it's not very effective for WoE. You may be able to kill someone that wasn't paying attention but you'll have a hard time doing any decent dps -especially with low dex- against someone that can pot. GR and DR users will feel nothing from you. 

Going for a special vitless build may bring the damage to a decent value but the short range (5 cells) is what kills it in a competitive environement.

As for the rest it's mostly effective (thank to no WoE damage reduction). It may not be the best way to kill MvPs but it can do it. That build probably shines the most in PvP and BG so enjoy.

#8 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for all help bro. My objective is not to use the RS at WoE, but SAC the people here, as i will do in ET and other party situations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users