5 replies to this topic

#1 Verminous

Verminous

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

Hi all,
does anybody knows when there'll be skill upgrade for commander like they did for all other classes? Or never?

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:11 AM

If we continue like this (look latest weeks maintenances notes), never.

#3 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:34 PM

It's their secret:) i asked it already 2 times, but dont worry they won't answer to u like the didnt do for me in turan topic 2months ago :-/ if u see the topics the last one which is about skills change is for ranger-avenger was created in may, 4months ago!! so maybe they change commy in next year, or maybe later, or never........u know its not so important for them :(

#4 Verminous

Verminous

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

That's the point, they upgrade same classes over and over again and they don't care about the others. Why, I have no idea. This game (like all other games) are for people like us to play it and enjoy it but how you can enjoy it if they don't give a damn about their players and players needs.

#5 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

The solution is simple. All the characters should log out untill they make rebalance for every classes. Im sure they could finish their job more faster. But it won't happen :/ There are classes who feel good, they login, and if there are 100players on the server its already enough for gravity.
Maybe they have mistakes, they still learning this. But, if i go to hospital i want the doctor cut me up, not somebody who just learn it. They should use a professional guy who can handle the things and when everything okay he can teach others what to do. Now it seems nobody knows what to do...they dont see the light at the end of tunnel, and we have to wait, more, more, more. what can we do? nothing.

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

They delay it so that Player are forced to jump on the OP Classes.

But at this Point every Update so far was only for Cash Cow Feeding.

If you ask me best would be for the Player and the Game, when Devs never touch the Game anymore.

Edited by Sandyman, 31 October 2015 - 12:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users