September 9th Renewal Patch Notes - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 9th Renewal Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
269 replies to this topic

#51 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

A newbie asked me where  I got my free welfare gift horse in the mouth shadow gear, so I tell them to hunt it at Criatura Academy. Then I go to the academy just to checking up and only found 2 bug in 10 minute???

This welfare shadow are for newbie that cant afford those bazillion cash shop +9 shadow gear that you have, so please understand this. The spawn site are the academy, so its the perfect place for it.

I dont understand you reaction. The spawn site I'm talking about is criatura academy, so why does that bother you? Are you trying to stop newbie from getting their free welfare shadow gear? How pathetic :pif:

you start the game poor with limitless possibilities yet u rather go to welfare. lol no your pathetic  :heh:

#52 cju711

cju711

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

you start the game poor with limitless possibilities yet u rather go to welfare. lol no your pathetic  :heh:

limitless possibilites? not really dude, this game is brutally difficult to new comers who don't P2W

#53 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

A newbie asked me where  I got my free welfare gift horse in the mouth shadow gear, so I tell them to hunt it at Criatura Academy. Then I go to the academy just to checking up and only found 2 bug in 10 minute???

This welfare shadow are for newbie that cant afford those bazillion cash shop +9 shadow gear that you have, so please understand this. The spawn site are the academy, so its the perfect place for it.

I dont understand you reaction. The spawn site I'm talking about is criatura academy, so why does that bother you? Are you trying to stop newbie from getting their free welfare shadow gear? How pathetic :pif:

Oh, come on! This vehement petition is not for newbie's sake but for 'endless' farming of free shadow gears for 'endless' upgrade attempts, no?

#54 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:42 PM

May i ask why did take out the payment option of 30 days VIP+1500 KP? For me it was the Best Deal Ever so why take it out?

That offer is on a once a month bases. If you bought it this month, you will have to wait for the next month for the 30 day +1500 Kafra Points offer to show up again.

#55 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:02 PM

hammer?

#56 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:11 PM

Still hoping fer that faw inside this month's box.

The cheapest +9 FAW Spell19 in Thor is 4.5b.

Please , please , please :sob:

It's F'ing True.

So please, please, please CMs and GMs, please put FAW in this Month's Awesome Box  :no1:

FYI: 4.5B is worth 2250 PHP roughly, Converting it in USD = $ 47.95 :omg:

Edited by xnatsumark, 07 September 2015 - 10:29 PM.

#57 souljahboy08

souljahboy08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole with Santa Claus XD
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:00 AM

It's F'ing True.
So please, please, please CMs and GMs, please put FAW in this Month's Awesome Box :no1:

As much as i want it too, its impossible to be included in a Groove pack, because groove packs only cost 150kp per pack, if the GMs will put one in, it would probably be in a lucky box worth 300kp each. so not to burst anyones bubble but its 90-99% not going into this months groove pack.

#58 RHMY

RHMY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:26 AM

It's F'ing True.
So please, please, please CMs and GMs, please put FAW in this Month's Awesome Box :no1:

If you plan to buy FAW by selling items from Kafra shop, it would cost USD $90 or 9000kp

100m=200kp.. It would take a couple of months to sell 9000kp using this rate

#59 grenellerallos

grenellerallos

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:54 AM

it's still there. if you already got it for that account in Sept, just wait until Oct 1 and you will have that option again

Thanks mate..

#60 AstralSpro

AstralSpro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:10 AM

the drop bonus will leave tomorrow?

#61 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:38 AM

thor and chaos really need separate threads

#62 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:48 AM

For groove pack or lucky box suggestions kindly use this thread. Any of the same posted within the patch notes topics will be removed without notice.

#63 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:34 AM

nvm, my eyes failed me

Edited by fuyukikun, 08 September 2015 - 05:43 AM.

#64 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:40 AM

-Heros Ring become enchantable

#65 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:04 AM

limitless possibilites? not really dude, this game is brutally difficult to new comers who don't P2W

I guess ur not the type to buy things from kafra shop with zeny poor you.

And if your a new comer i never said it was easy. The only thing thats so "difficult" in this game is trying to make ur first big zeny haul if your a new comer everything else is pretty much easy peazy

#66 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

thor and chaos really need separate threads

the 2 servers also need separate boxes. Chaos does not need anymore HBP for a long while.

#67 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:58 AM

Thats basically my point. They're asking for stuff chaos is already saturated with, and I hope we don't see those signals crossed.

#68 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

I'm not sure whether it's possible to offer different cash shop boxes depending on server. if anything, they can activate the firesale kafra on thor only and offer these items for sale that way.

#69 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1726 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

Maple Leaves Fall Headgear gets it's sprite  Confirmed kRO sent wrong sprite and fix did not work requesting the right sprite again.

Have you received the correct one, Camp?

#70 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

So, most of you already have a Shadow Gear already and don't want others to have it or you don't want to bother hunting them bugs and would rather have none gets their own?

I mean, who didn't farm the Shadow Gears when they were first implemented? You didn't? Did you only purchase from Cash Shop?

And you didn't get to have a huge amount in order to upgrade them?

Why would anyone be against it? So some players won't buy them +9s from sellers?

#71 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:36 AM

So, most of you already have a Shadow Gear already and don't want others to have it or you don't want to bother hunting them bugs and would rather have none gets their own?
I mean, who didn't farm the Shadow Gears when they were first implemented? You didn't? Did you only purchase from Cash Shop?
And you didn't get to have a huge amount in order to upgrade them?
Why would anyone be against it? So some players won't buy them +9s from sellers?

Because its a permanent +3 to all stats on your character with no drawbacks. It should require more than 5 mins of effort to get it. Also originally an event, now its ostensibly permanent, so you have all the time in the world to hunt them.

I know you hate being told this, but its blatantly true: Stop. Being. Lazy. And. Self. Entitled.

These slipping standards are patently bad for the health of the game and we've witnesses them time and time again. I push back every time. I am ideologically consistent.

Edited by Jaye, 08 September 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#72 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:42 AM

Because its a permanent +3 to all stats on your character with no drawbacks. It should require more than 5 mins of effort to get it. Also originally an event, now its ostensibly permanent, so you have all the time in the world to hunt them.

I know you hate being told this, but its blatantly true: Stop. Being. Lazy. And. Self. Entitled.

These slipping standards are patently bad for the health of the game and we've witnesses them time and time again. I push back every time. I am ideologically consistent.

So you didn't farm them ? All your Shadow gears are from Cash Shop?

EDIT: I don't hate, please keep them coming. (=

Edited by Noxnel, 08 September 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#73 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:46 AM

I have the original set that came from the event with most pieces at +7. I hunted bugs that only spawned like 3 on a map and it took a while. I did it without complaining or requesting it be made easier, as did everyone I knew in game. Is there a reason you can't?

Edited by Jaye, 08 September 2015 - 10:47 AM.

#74 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

I have the original set that came from the event with most pieces at +7. I hunted bugs that only spawned like 3 on a map and it took a while. I did it without complaining or requesting it be made easier, as did everyone I knew in game. Is there a reason you can't?

to be fair in the original event, the was a lot more then 3 bugs spawn on the map. i got mine down in OD2, I didn't really do any hunting. Just press Greed whenever i notice there is a large enough pile of loot near my gene.

#75 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

Congratulations, your effort is admiring, indeed it is!

However, back when it was implemented MANY players farmed them, is that not true?

And saying that it's unhealthy for the iRO community ? Hmm, there are several other things we both can point out that are unhealthy in that case. But the fact is the original event happened the way it did with players who I did not see complaining about it back then, and now others are finding it very difficult for their own reasons, I can't judge them for that.

Obs.: I'm not farming them, don't care if the spawn rate were to be increased or not. I think that new players have their right to come here and claim to have the same access to it that we had in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users