Razzleluff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The best one

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:29 AM

So I've recently heard summoners, twinks and monks are the best classes in the game. So I decided, monk above the rest because blue men look like utter crap, even costumes and stuff can't save like ugly asses. So I created one and so far I find enjoyable, fast killing, nice heals and what not. But the one thing that's frustrating me is that the constant 1-10/120 for every mission I play.

What the heck? At first I just thought this was a low level thing, but it even carries on to late game. How do people even run missions with this class? Kryos spamming with invokers would literally be meaningless, or playing any other mission would be meaningless. The solution I got from asking in-game was just to use skills and skip x-spamming at all. I thought this method would be drastically slower. Does anybody have any other input in this?

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:22 AM

This topic would fit in the "Magicians" section.

Other than that, forum search really can be helpful at times. https://forums.warpp...m-with-invoker/

Edit : also it's "twin" for "twin fighters", not exactly "twink". And being a powerful class doesn't help with farming mission maps ; play Sorcerer.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 September 2015 - 01:24 AM.

#3 Razzleluff

Razzleluff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:38 AM

This topic would fit in the "Magicians" section.

Other than that, forum search really can be helpful at times. https://forums.warpp...m-with-invoker/

Edit : also it's "twin" for "twin fighters", not exactly "twink". And being a powerful class doesn't help with farming mission maps ; play Sorcerer.

Thanks for the link, I don't know why but forum searching never even occurred to me. I just googled everything and no results came up (guess I didn't know the right terminology)  before giving up in frustration.

Though I don't want to bump that 2 year old forum up, does chain lightning clear missions maps just as quick as X-spam would? Or rather, would chain lightning be viable for clearing mission maps as quick as other classes would? 

Edited by Razzleluff, 06 September 2015 - 01:39 AM.

#4 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:52 AM

Chain lightning is weaker than your regular x-spam. If you plan to play an invoker as your main, I'd recommend getting as much magic attack as you possibly can, if you'd like to farm gold via mission maps.

Using Chain Lightning, magnet/spark rock, and wraith of heaven, I can clear Dragon Valley F1 solo in ~1:10 with a SSS rank.

#5 Razzleluff

Razzleluff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:18 AM

Chain lightning is weaker than your regular x-spam. If you plan to play an invoker as your main, I'd recommend getting as much magic attack as you possibly can, if you'd like to farm gold via mission maps.

Using Chain Lightning, magnet/spark rock, and wraith of heaven, I can clear Dragon Valley F1 solo in ~1:10 with a SSS rank.

That's amazing. I'll continue with this character then :). Though I can't imagine reaching your stage since I'm a terrible player, though if chain lightning works, I'd do that until SSS is achieved then switch to x-spamming since I think the only way to derank is to get damaged by monsters.

Edited by Razzleluff, 06 September 2015 - 03:23 AM.

#6 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:25 AM

I believe your ranking goes down over time as well, I could be wrong though. apprehend compliment! Stick with it, I guarentee you'll enjoy the class,especially when you make it to Elga. I do my fair share of flipping out when people run from heals ;P

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

I believe your ranking goes down over time as well, I could be wrong though. 

You're right.

#8 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:07 AM

You're right.

ManItsRight. Thanks for clearing it up :)

#9 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:05 PM

Respect! I've given up farming gold with Invoker long ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users