Leveling 9 characters to 3rd Jobs - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leveling 9 characters to 3rd Jobs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:42 AM

Hello,

I'm an old veteran player of bRO (Brazilian Ragnarok), and started in iRO in last december, but after all these years into RO i'm still learning things, and looking for advice, so here we go:

First, I'm playing here to do an achievement: leveling 9 characters to 3rd job, I play alone 100% of the time and I enjoy leveling by grinding even though there's the TI event every week, which I appreciate, but I won't do it most of the time. So I need advice on a few things:

1 - Any tips on overall equipment for leveling all the 9 classes, I want them to be diverse, so I'll be leveling mages, to rogues, to knights and so on (I've got them all into high novice thanks to last year's Jumping Janeway event, so its leveling transcendent classes)

2 - Build advices for later on. I plan to play these characters after leveling them to 100, so maybe one day I'll have 9 175 characters (or not. Haha)

3 - If anyone has already did it, share your strategies and tips please!

Thats it, if you have any suggestion I'm willing to accept it. I'm just a casual player that plays for like 10 hours a week, I enjoy doing quests so if you guys know any one that's fun to do, I'll do it as I can.

Ty :)

#2 bassman767

bassman767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Server:renewal

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

lvling to 100 just require eden equipment.

and later on, you need some class specific gear. but here are some general good all around gear:

+9 vana helm or +9 rideword

HPB with raydric

elemental armor

resistant valk shield

variant or e variant

those are pretty good gear for all classes

Later on you can switch HPB to FAW to customize your char.

Edited by bassman767, 06 September 2015 - 10:39 AM.

#3 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

First off welcome to iRO and best of luck with your leveling efforts. 

As for gear, I would invest in a +7 Leaf Cat Hat and Costume Goggles for the EXP boosts.

If you are looking to avoid using potions, then a refined Rideword Hat and Vanargard Hat are necessities.

And lastly Eden Gears. They are really good when you get the upgraded set. You can pick what kind of build you want to be and then get the corresponding gear.

And lastly, my leveling guide:

Everyone has different leveling methods. I do this though:

1-15 Porings, Spores, Rockers, etc....

15-20 Peco Pecos

20-30 PoPorings

30-40 Byaland Dungeon Floor 2 & 3 // Ant Hell

40-50 Orc Dungeon

50-56 Hodes

50-65 Groves near Comodo

56-71 Maneaters

71-80 GH or Porciellos 

70-99 Amatsu Dungeon - Grind heavy.

80-85 Roweens/Rachel monsters 

80-99 Turtle Dungeon -  A bit grind heavy.

85-99  Whatever the spotlight is on(if it is viable)

85-99 Whatever is in Low TI that week. (VIP)

Also look into exp quests to give some chunks of exp. 

Spy Quest

Kiel Hyrie

Amatsu Dungeon Entrance Quest

Oh and for build advice, figure out what kind of class you are going for then check the appropriate Class section on the forums. Tons of guides there.

Best of luck and have fun.

Edited by MilkyThief, 06 September 2015 - 10:54 AM.

#4 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for the tips guys,

I'll try and find these items on ragial.

#5 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

I don't think I saw anyone mention Bounty Boards! These are great for getting both exp and potion funds.

Got a few more than 9 characters on my main account, but the gears that have helped me a lot so far (that I'm pretty sure are under 100M zeny!) include:

- Valkyrie Manteau (great for most trans spellcasters for the pdodge)

- Nydhoggur's Shadow Garb (great with the Vana Helm/RWH for the additional SP leech on trans chars)

- Orlean's Gown (uninterruptable cast for: trans casters, soul breaker/meteor assault, overbrand, etc)

- Someone mentioned Valkyrie Shield + Hodremlin Card, but Immune Shield + Hodremlin/race cards [Edit: At 40M a pop, these shields are too expensive to have 1 for each race card] also work nicely and can be equipped on any char at any level

- Turkey on your Head (boosts HP/SP, makes monsters drop Eggs, boosts heal rate of Eggs by a lot. Really wish Eggs were buyable from NPCs...)

All of the above are usable into job3, also, at least until you get your class-specific gears (e.g. White Wing set) and high-end gears (e.g. +9 Fallen Angel Wings w/ whichever enchants).

For quick nublet leveling:

- Clip w/ Marine Sphere card (mob like crazy)

- Adventurer Suit w/ Pupa card (have the HP to mob like crazy)

- RWC Knife or RWC Mace (the accessories aren't really necessary to make these good at low levels), but any low-level, high-atk weapon will be good

Also, if you happen to be getting a Genetic with a homunculus, I find Ring of Resonance to be really handy for the afk-leveling (in addition to leveling Mental Strength monk types). Additionally, an upgraded Turkey Hat might be worthwhile if your roster will include a Dragon Breath RK; it'll both boost HP/SP and get you some nice healing off of Eggs.

Edited by Anchors, 06 September 2015 - 02:01 PM.

#6 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

Immune shield is way too pricey to spend on your run of the mill racial cards.

#7 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

Immune shield is way too pricey to spend on your run of the mill racial cards.

Crap, just looked it up on ragial and you're really not kidding, ahaha.

Scratch my comment about using multiples (until you become insanely rich anyway); use the immune shield for something special (I dunno, hodremlin card?).

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

gtb or alice card for immune shield, and maybe ogretooth lol

#9 Gaicoz

Gaicoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPorto Alegre

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

Ohayo Gabri-san, i am Gaikoz and i'm planning to be your very best friend in the RO's world. So We are going to level together if you are in the mood and change life experiencies in the game, building friendship and sharing hapiness to us and the people that maybe get along with us. Or you dont any of it? if don't just good luck then :3

I almost forgot, i'm brazilian too  :p_omg: 

#10 gabrixd

gabrixd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

Yo! Hey guys thanks for sharing all the wisdom!

Also @Gaicoz, I'm pretty sure we can level together if we somehow manage to play at the same time, hahaha!

I found out that I have many equipment on the storage that could be of use to leveling agi characters, many of them are for auto-cast (I don't know why).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users