Anyone interested in making a clan purely for finding parties to level with? - Clan Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone interested in making a clan purely for finding parties to level with?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 saravon

saravon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:35 AM

This topic is to gauge the interest in this clan though a majority of players perhaps don't visit the forums.

Update: I'll be busy with life suddenly so I can't work on this myself. If anyone would like to adopt this, feel free to.

I'm not experienced in having my own clan so there are things that I don't know probably.

Most clans probably do have players that aren't at max level but it's hard to find people around your level range sometimes.

The clan would be looking for people below 230 who are looking to find parties to level with.

People at max level are kicked after 5 days unless they are used often to farm clan points/are clerics.

Unactive players are kicked after 15 days, though this is also dependent on character level.

Edited by saravon, 14 September 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:22 AM

I like the idea :)

Edited by Buffiies, 06 September 2015 - 11:23 AM.

#3 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

That would be my clan actually, i made mine with the idea to help all newbies and returnies. Not exactly people that just want to level

#4 saravon

saravon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:29 AM

I've been thinking about level range, party gap without penalty is around 10 levels? Party gap should be increased to 15 levels imo. Edit: It's 19 levels, good to know.

Starting out, the clan would have limited size so the initial level range should be 150+ whose initial focus is to get clan potions.

I'm thinking maybe splitting the level ranges between 2 clans so that people are around people the same level they are.

1. 1-100

2. 100-230

Edited by saravon, 07 September 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#5 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:14 AM

I've been thinking about level range, party gap without penalty is around 10 levels? Party gap should be increased to 15 levels imo.

Starting out, the clan would have limited size so the initial level range should be 150+ whose initial focus is to get clan potions.

I'm thinking maybe splitting the level ranges between 2 clans so that people are around people the same level they are.

1. 1-100

2. 100-230

Party Gap is 19 levels, just wanted to point that out ;)

#6 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

I've been thinking about level range, party gap without penalty is around 10 levels? Party gap should be increased to 15 levels imo. Edit: It's 19 levels, good to know.

1. 1-100

2. 100-230

good idea but a little hard to manage, depends on your dedication

#7 saravon

saravon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

I want a clan that exists specifically for finding players to party with, there are perhaps too many generalized clans that have a too large variety of levels.

If I were to make a new clan, I would certainly like some help.

Perhaps this game needs a system to make it easier for a player to find parties/to make a party with people in their level range. A special chat system or something.

Party finding system concept:

Like the special game instance tab in creating groups. (There is NOBODY to do the "lower" level ranged games with)

People simply click a button to be queued in the party finding system.

Concept level ranges: (different tabs for good organization)

1-30

31-70

71-120

121-151

etc.

A player may add a short message to their posting.

A party may also have posting in this special party finding window.

A player can click a button to recruit another player to create a party,

or a party can recruit a player to their party,

or a player can click a button to join an existing party.

A player would be able to see all level ranges as a player would have multiple characters at different levels so they can identify which character they can find a party with at the moment in time.

This system would perhaps keep players playing instead of to suffer, playing alone.

Edited by saravon, 13 September 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#8 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

I'd like to find a clan that doesn't just afk all the people who offered to help me are always afk when I come online and I normally stay online for hours but be nice to find some people who can help me with learning the game I'd like to have people who can help me find decent gear and how to play I'm making a buff cleric to help people level but with all the PK'ers its hard for me to find a party most of the time because where I train at for level 200 people who party kill hang out there so every time I find a party some one comes a long and kills me and my party.

I'm gonna be play a lot start around the 23rd/24th hopefully when I have money to buy me some more EXP medals but right now im looking for medals in town being sold by other players.

#9 saravon

saravon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

I'll be busy with life suddenly so I can't work on this myself. If anyone would like to adopt this, feel free to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users