List of Character Card Stats - Page 2 - FAQ & Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

List of Character Card Stats

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:31 PM

The amount of Matk you get from int is low. You're better off trying to get your weapon to +11 rather than stacking int in relation to attack.

This should be the best if not close to best in usefulness.
1.Mspd
2.Agi
3.Atk Spd
4.Int
5.Hlt
6.Everything Else
7.Str

You are pve. If you pve a lot you will have a steady gold income to upgrade. The fact that you are choosing Int over other stats isn't the best option for pve. In pve all you need is a solid critical rate/critical damage/Damage in general/Movementspeed. Using the card for 5% Int would be like tossing it in the garbage can.

Edited by Agitodesu, 13 October 2015 - 07:44 PM.

#27 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:04 AM

I haven't seen anything about the fact that the stat bonuses are based on... well, base stats (that sounds dull). Which means that with 250 base INT, no matter how much total INT you have, the 5% bonus from a character card will be 13 INT, and thus something like 40 MATK, along with some mana and MDEF.

The real problem here not being the fact that the 5% are calculated using base stats ; rather that Intelligence in this game has little to no use what so ever, given a good weapon's attack bonus will outweigh any other equipement's offensive stats as long as PvE is concerned (critical damage and rate excepted of course since they scale on said attack).

As for your ranking, Agitodesu, I'd say Agi isn't useful since Magicians have very little of it without equipment, which is what this 5% is calculated from. 5~7 Agi on a character card doesn't sound too useful to me... Same thing with Health although its efficiency increases with character's level.

Max HP, on the other hand, has more use since Monks have plenty of heals based on their own HP (Slow heal, Instant heal, this... thing with a nurse which name I can't remember). Having a fair amount of max HP is a way to avoid spending much money into Defense and enchanting gear other than your weapon, since you can heal yourself (note : and your party members) extremely well. 10% max HP can indeed be a 7~8% increase on the effectiveness of these heals, and an average higher survivability / lesser need to use mana to heal / happy party members etc.

Other things I'm pretty much okay with, although my personnal preferences would lead me to ranking Hlt higher than Int... Movespeed still is the top-stat to get.

#28 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:45 AM

Yeah I forgot about the max hp/mp stats and to be honest I did not know the % of stats were from base(which further proves the uselessness of those). Agi is a solid core to upgrading your final critical success rate. That's why I ranked it high, assuming that it wasn't based on base. My final success rate without Agi and Cr is approximately give or take 22% and the latter fills it by 18% which is nice. If that Agi stat boost gives off base might as well throw the other Str/int/Hlt into the dumpster.

Edited by Agitodesu, 14 October 2015 - 12:46 AM.

#29 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:57 AM

Agitodesu : Not at all. My Dragoon has approximately 50% max hp and every 1 health gives me 100hp! Without max hp, it gives about 60 hp every 1 health.

Edited by SoulSight, 14 October 2015 - 04:58 AM.

#30 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

I think you do not understand what I said.

#31 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

I was on the phone so I did not hope typing much. I got your point. We still need to wait for the takeover.

#32 KJam

KJam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:44 PM

Thanks guys.
Might get hp. Was thinking atk spd but I somehow already have about 170%...

#33 ZiGanG

ZiGanG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:50 AM

I already put my character card...

how to CHANGE IT?

#34 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:04 AM

There's an item in the item mall that lets you change your character card.

It's in: Promotion - Recommended, page 5. It costs 100 IM.

#35 MagiNioN

MagiNioN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:08 PM

The 3% Crit Rate is not Final Crit Rate, right?

#36 Momogoo

Momogoo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

Although not signficant, these combinations are exactly the same. However as I have tested it, it gives Int+5% instead of Hlt+5%.

7oTtnr7.png

Edited by Momogoo, 26 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#37 ghay12

ghay12

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:37 AM

hi i can't download the latest patch anyone can help me

#38 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 30 April 2022 - 11:59 PM

Is the list still up to date?

Does that mean there's approximately 11 colors for nothing?

I'm color blind, is ATK-SPD Orange?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users