1. Savage is a poor group PvP class; spamming Headspin may be easy but it lacks damage necessary to get your kills unless you're fighting opponents that aren't geared, and any other comboing requires stunlocks that can easily be broken by enemy teammates.
2. Sentinel outshines Destroyer in group PvP due to traps and Netbind.
3. Sorceror is actually a better group PvP class than almost any other human class except Invoker due to Slow Heal and its crowd control capabilities. It won't necessarily be your team's killer, but will help your team sustain itself.
4. Overlord really isn't too bad for group PvP; Stumble, now that it has 100% stun again, gives them pretty decent crowd control and they also have very short, high dps combos.
I think my coffee has more sugar than yours.
First of all the thread was 1 vs 1 PVP. Making all your comments irrelevant. My comment was for that in a 1 to 1 pvp scenario.
1) Group or no groups, savage are 1 of the characters who can lawn your garden 1vs 1 or groups. Only 3 pvp classes can actually claim victory against a savage, twin, priest and summoners, the rest are toast.
2) Sentinels has never been able to outshine the destroyers, best archers I have ever seen sakuraz and chartemis, both destroyers.
3)Sorceror are ok in group, but they also die quickly.
4) Overlord in a group are not that effective, trust me I like overlords but as a pve character, not PVP.