Instacast (Gear) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Instacast (Gear)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Arjay

Arjay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

Im thinking of the cheapest/easiest way to get instacat with gears.

Im thinking somthing like:

+9CoD - 20%

any staff with 4/4 spell - 20%

FAW with at least 4/4/4 spell - 30%

Temp boots with 4 spell - 10%

2x Sprint Ring - 20%

Then just pump int and vit for damage and survivability.

any thoughts or comments on this? will it be a good solo gears for casters or dmg will be too low? tell me pros and cons. thanks in advance 

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hope this can give you more references.

Also, a lot of classes wants to achieve instacast. What class are you playing, specifically?

#3 Arjay

Arjay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

Yes i was looking at that before (making a sorc) but i dont want to spend billions to get a perfect spell RWC pendant. so im trying to play around with reduce cast gears and thought of those. the most expensive there would be the FAW and the rest would be less than 200m.

EDIT: ow and im making a sorc

Edited by Arjay, 11 September 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

Your setup is surely 100% cast reduc then. Though, you should consider to wear Orlean's (most of the times, being uninterrupted is precious) if you can figure out how to get another -15%. And remember not all of your skills are all variable. Imagine you wanted to solo and you get hit every time you're going to summon Ventus or applying Energy Coat.

Maybe it's luck but I have 2 RWC Pendants and along with the resets costed me just around 200m+ and I got Spell3/3 along with a Spell3/1.

#5 Arjay

Arjay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:54 AM

hmmm so even though i have 100% reduction some skills have casting time? okay i didnt know that. so orleans is a must. now where to get another 15%

#6 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

You can get some varable cast time reduction via stats: INT and DEX. Though it won't sum up additively.

Jaye's new calculator has that feature implemented, showing you how much var. cast time reduction you get via gears+stats....too bad is still a WIP /qq

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:10 AM

fixed cast and variable cast are not the same thing. you can easily eliminate variable cast time but only a few things can help reduce fixed cast. if you still have skills with fixed cast even with 100% variable reduction then you will need a cast-interrupt protection.

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

You can eliminate fixed cast with time boots or ventus though, static reduction in fixed cast time.

You know, I feel like our terms should be changed to like soft and hard cast time or something. Cause statements like "a fixed reduction in fixed cast time" are confusing.

#9 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

Aren't we usually use 'flat' or '%' like when we talk about ATK/MATK? We can always use the term "Ventus/DEX Boots reduces fixed cast time by flat 1/0.5 second" while "Buwa/Sacra reduces fixed cast time by x%/50%".

Lol I never touched Buwa Tattoo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users