5 replies to this topic

#1 ChuChuu

ChuChuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:05 PM

Exalted vs Chiva set

I dont know which to use, exalted can give me option to gem or stat, and chiva only limited to gem.

can champ with chiva set take on raiders? Since you cant put much accuracy with the gems, the set gave 10% accuracy but % doesnt add up much if your accuracy isnt high. 

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:24 AM

Why not try each set? You are going to need high accuracy for raiders. Don't forget to take into account the PvP Resistance and Offense of each type of armor.

#3 ChuChuu

ChuChuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:44 PM

budget & time issue, can only focus building 1 set & had to waaaaait a long time to complete another set.

I got exalted signifer set so far, I wonder what should I put in the arm to maximize the overall damage outcome, pierce def gem or enhance dmg gem? or substat to build up substantiality in a fight.

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:32 AM

These things all depend on your play style and your build. Enhance damage gem will boost all the damage you do. If you are looking to specifically go against raiders, I think the pierce defense gem won't help that much.

#5 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:05 PM

Exalted vs Chiva set

I dont know which to use, exalted can give me option to gem or stat, and chiva only limited to gem.

can champ with chiva set take on raiders? Since you cant put much accuracy with the gems, the set gave 10% accuracy but % doesnt add up much if your accuracy isnt high. 

You start with exalted switch when you have the money/materials/gems to chiva as base armor set, then you add luminous for more offensive potential, when you get somehow not focused.

#6 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

budget & time issue, can only focus building 1 set & had to waaaaait a long time to complete another set.

I got exalted signifer set so far, I wonder what should I put in the arm to maximize the overall damage outcome, pierce def gem or enhance dmg gem? or substat to build up substantiality in a fight.

The gems scale better, enhance damage general - pierce def is better vs other champs / knights

Boots you can use substats on tho :)

Edited by iMatt, 17 September 2015 - 03:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users