Defiler(Soul Hunter). Bugged skill - Attack of curse(x2 damage) - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Defiler(Soul Hunter). Bugged skill - Attack of curse(x2 damage)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

This skill deals double damage. Once it is broken. Fix.
This skill is broken just like berserk.
Deals double damage.
Such a large no one. This is a double advantage in damage.
Skill Can be used every second.
Damage is like the god modes.
Immediately fix in the upcoming patch, this is your main objective - the correction of errors.

Video attach
Read chat please.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 16 September 2015 - 06:11 PM.

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:45 PM

Well if you look from a Developer Perspective where you supposed to have 50K HP...(even as a Caster)

it`s not so "broken" anymore^^

If a Zerk does 5-10K DMG on you, than you would need a self heal like this to compete.

Developer don`t give you stronger Items for Fun^^ they are pushing the boundaries.

This was just a way to strong Push thats all^^ 

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:30 AM

Again, it's not a BUG, it was intended to hit twice, it's just OP, you wrong section.

Edited by Kazara, 17 September 2015 - 01:31 AM.

#4 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:03 AM

Its BUG. Stop trolling.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:00 AM

What troll? Helium words "it was intended to hit twice" go check on Holy Bug List topic, instead of this incredible spamm and saying I am trolling.

#6 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:32 AM

What troll? Helium words "it was intended to hit twice" go check on Holy Bug List topic, instead of this incredible spamm and saying I am trolling.

Yes, it must hit twice. But the damage has to be divided in half.
If damage to a single strike of 2000, when the ability to double the damage has to be 1000 +1000.
Enough to discuss it. This is a bug.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

It's not a bug lol, am I talking to a wall? Even the text have 2 times the damage, and Helium perfectly know it. Nvm I give up..

#8 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:24 PM

Way too OP... Hell wheres my skill that hits for 6k+ on max resists with 1 sec cool down. Solution.. Make this skill unable to CRIT.

#9 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:43 PM

Way too OP... Hell wheres my skill that hits for 6k+ on max resists with 1 sec cool down. Solution.. Make this skill unable to CRIT.

That's the problem. +30 characters deal damage 3000+3000 skill known who hit every second. This is 80% of the resist. 0% resist there 6000+6000=12000 damage.
It is unthinkable.
They kill all life, even the beasts of the other characters, just keep pressing a single button.
The whole game is reduced to a constant pressing of this skill, it's wrong.
This is a bug 100%.

#10 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

6000+6000?

In testing even with OP gear I never got close to 6000+6000 damage. As I have said I like the skill doing some damage (of the curse kind) and some draining HP to the caster from the target. This is what the skill is supposed to do. However, the amount of damage and drain is not intended to be a 1 shot kill. In fact, it is intended to be like a thousand pricks that suck the life out slowly while keeping the caster alive using the targets life. It is cool. But if we got Defiler/Dominators out there doin 12K with this skill, naturally that is a problem given it is a 1st Job skill and it is quite strong nonetheless.

#11 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:24 PM

Right, but when I showed the proper math over a month ago I was ignored and you said it's supposed to be like that.
Ugh
Yes 6k X 2 on 0 resistance which no one has.
On cap resist the best defilers hit 2.8k times 2

#12 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

its the same tactic like old Dev`s...making some Classes OP so all can jump on the Bandwagon.

#13 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

6000+6000?

In testing even with OP gear I never got close to 6000+6000 damage. As I have said I like the skill doing some damage (of the curse kind) and some draining HP to the caster from the target. This is what the skill is supposed to do. However, the amount of damage and drain is not intended to be a 1 shot kill. In fact, it is intended to be like a thousand pricks that suck the life out slowly while keeping the caster alive using the targets life. It is cool. But if we got Defiler/Dominators out there doin 12K with this skill, naturally that is a problem given it is a 1st Job skill and it is quite strong nonetheless.

LOL. I hit those dummies in Nova for 7600-8000k  And im not even full enchants. .I can tell you now, there plenty that have 2400+ SCAD. Make the drain like 50hp max.

Edited by Crftwise, 23 September 2015 - 05:00 PM.

#14 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

6000+6000?

Yes, exactly what.
I'll do for you video like killing me +30 defilers one this skill.
And I will show in this topic. Then perhaps you will finally fix it.
Thank you.

P.S. In PB dmg more then 10 000 + 10 000.

UPD
I found a defiler with knuckle, his damage by 1000 less than those who use staff.
I look for a defi with staff, add more video.
But the proof I have provided. Fix bug.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 23 September 2015 - 11:43 PM.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:07 AM

Since you like to spamm I ll spamm too, everytime under your fake bug report.

Helium : 

For this skill I intended it to hit twice, it is to be a constant drain and damage

As I have said I like the skill doing some damage and some draining HP to the caster from the target. This is what the skill is supposed to do.  

It's really boring to see your  post everywhere with always the same thing. What "bug killer" are you? You don't even report the real bugs.

Edited by Kazara, 24 September 2015 - 03:22 AM.

#16 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:45 AM

For this skill I intended it to hit twice

Twice its 1500 +1500=3000
NOT 3000+3000=6000
ITS BUG !

Enough to use the bugs. And enough to protect the ability that made you gods of a one button.

#17 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:48 AM

fake bug report.

I have given proofs on several videos.
And you just blah blah blah ......

#18 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:35 AM

I have given proofs on several videos.
And you just blah blah blah ......

Since you like to spamm I ll spamm too, everytime under your fake bug report.

Helium : 

For this skill I intended it to hit twice, it is to be a constant drain and damage

As I have said I like the skill doing some damage and some draining HP to the caster from the target. This is what the skill is supposed to do.  

It's really boring to see your  post everywhere with always the same thing. What "bug killer" are you? You don't even report the real bugs.

#19 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

Well, a change is to be arranged, since the skill is hitting over 1500 twice and it was not intended to do more than that on the most powerfully equipped character. So, a little change is in order but do not worry Soul Hunters of the world, the skill will not be changed so much you would not still want to learn it. This change along with various others including changes to Summon Reaper will all go in together when I finish working on the next balance update. For the time being I am 100% devoted to preparing a fresh Halloween Event for us and work on skill balance will resume in a week or two once Halloween is all ready. The patch intended to be released for the Halloween Event will have bug fixes and Halloween content but not on this particular subject.

#20 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

Well, a change is to be arranged, since the skill is hitting over 1500 twice and it was not intended to do more than that on the most powerfully equipped character. So, a little change is in order but do not worry Soul Hunters of the world, the skill will not be changed so much you would not still want to learn it. This change along with various others including changes to Summon Reaper will all go in together when I finish working on the next balance update. For the time being I am 100% devoted to preparing a fresh Halloween Event for us and work on skill balance will resume in a week or two once Halloween is all ready. The patch intended to be released for the Halloween Event will have bug fixes and Halloween content but not on this particular subject.

Here 11 000 damage per hit.

And here, as I promised 12,000 damage in one hit.

No one in this game do not do as much damage per second! Fix this bug. This is worse than cheating, presses a one button players.

Thank you for attention.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 24 September 2015 - 10:51 PM.

#21 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:04 PM

P.S. 

I not have 14 000 HP, if i have, he would hit me 7000+ 7000 = 14 000. And in the video only 7000+ 5000 = 12,000.

#22 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Helium say us more infos about how you will change attack of curse, and Reaper will finally be a damage skill that triggers the summon? (Also Reaper looks a little "stupid" when he moves to attack, if the target just walk a little or jump around he barely makes an hit...considered increasing the attack range of it? with like 10 meter attack range I think it would fix the problem).

Edited by Kazara, 27 September 2015 - 11:08 AM.

#23 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

For the time being I am 100% devoted to preparing a fresh Halloween Event for us

Is it going to be another heavy farm event in which bots, multi loggers and no-life farmers (no offense here, if you do enjoy killing mobs for ours, great) get advantages over regular players? Do you mind giving us some preview of your work? It's fun to talk about ours plans and share work stuff you know.

#24 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 06:55 AM

Lol 0 resist

#25 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

The bug is still not fixed !
Developers fix critical errors, it is impossible to play.
One button, this bug defi kill every living thing.

Proof.

And winner. 20 000 hit 1 skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users