Im a player from fRO moving to iRO I got - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Im a player from fRO moving to iRO I got

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

Hi guys , Im Jysup and I played fRO Renewal 3-4 years . Im now moving here because I m tired about the 6hours difference between my place ( montréal) and Paris the server time of fRO . WOE Hours are simply impossible to play on fRO for an Americain lol . 

1) I got some question about wich class should I start in this server . In fRO many class was impossible to level well because at lvl 110+ people prefer making there XP with a 12 party mobbing at Jup/Abysslake/Rachel and Biolab . The party need mobber (RK or PD GX) need a MS ( Sura) need a damage dealer (ranger) blablablabla

My goal is to ask if its possible to make a SC, mecha, oboro , RG ,Genetic without leeching them ? I heard about the Gramps in Eden Group , can I play one of these class in that kind of party ?  

2) In fRO farming gears was useless because all good end game item is cash . Hat from shoes , all item is -_-ing cash -_- , so what is the goal to farm nagh sight sword , nyd hood or bradium earing ect ect .... what about this server ? 

3) The ultimate goal of fRO is to be a sura +20 GOH with tao gunka and 2x meg . So when you go war of emperium, you get one shot by 1 GOH event if you are well geared . So fRO = Sura . My goal of player RO is to perfom at WOE , should I play Sura ? xD .kinding . To continu on that point , I want to know what is the balance of the game even if its good or not .

4) What about pay to win ?( this question is reliate with question 2) RO is ofc Pay to win but its the best game of the world that why I still play it :)

5) About MVP . How MVP farm go ?  Is there many BB  ? 

Thx for everyone who will answers , game is instal I just need some tips about to go and not loose my time farming in the wind ! Cia++

#2 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:06 PM

1. For your first class, i would advice you to choose between ranger and gx. This is because both of these classes are easier (and cheaper) to gear up and can do quite well in solo instances farming. And yes, you still can go for sc, mech, obo,rg,gen. But it isn't quite as effective as those 2 classes.

2.Well, as for iRo, the only gear pieces that you need to get from cash shop are headgear, and garments. And for some class (mainly caster class), probably accessory. But you dont have to worry too much about it since iro player love to spam monthly box. So this "cash" gears can be obtained without spending any RL currency. Take note that as we get more updates in the future, more gear will come to replace and contest against these "cash" gears.

3.I cant really answer this question since it is more of a pov type of question. But imho, woe itself is quite balance if you ignore the number advantage well establish guilds have on new guilds.

4. Nothing in iRo world cant be bought with zeny. period.

5. People still actively mvp-ing, and yeah, we have lots and lots of BB in this server. Mainly because of monthly box.

There are a lot of good guides in this section. Make sure you spend some time to read them.

#3 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

Welcome to iRO.

1.I would recommend starting with easier classes to level. Ranger or a thief class. Make a merchant as well to overcharge and vend your loots. As for the gramps deal, most classes can get parties relatively easily. Certain classes have a harder time yes, but they all can be useful. Leveling to 150 is a lot easier on iRO then fRO. 150-175 is a different story though. 

2. Most gears worth money are already farmed heavily here. Also compared to fRO iRO has a complete bot infestation. You can still farm some of what you need like cards. There is indeed powerful cash shop end game gears, but you can buy them from other players.  Check out Ragial. This is iROs market tool that I reccomend using to keep track of item prices. 

3. Don't expect +20 lol. WoE is fun, but like stated above, it can be hard to get your foot in the door. Check out the forums Recruitment thread for a guild. As for WoE Balance it is meh. There are things that are abused really badly, and there are indeed overpowered skills aplenty. It is a situation based thing.

4. As for P2W there is certain things that will give you an advantage over others. Look at refining, you either pay a couple hundred million to another player for supplies, or buy the cash shop items. Same for leveling,  BMX3's are nice. But they flood the market with the lucky boxes. You can stock up cheap if you buy at the right time.

I would recommend VIP though, it is worth the exp boost, more warps, more Gramps TI, and less death penalty.

5. Since this is an International server, players compete for MVPs all the time. Some more then others though. And yes there are a lot of BBs on the server. Once you get to a higher level though you can still get a good amount of MVP kills in.

Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask.  Also gonna throw some useful links below. Cheers.

www.irowiki.org

http://ragial.com/

http://www.divine-pride.net/

http://ropd.info/

http://db.irowiki.org/db/

Edited by MilkyThief, 18 September 2015 - 06:23 PM.

#4 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:52 PM

You guys gave me a super nice answer .

Thx a lot that will help me to start ,

and .....wait 150-175 on iRO ??? *_* Is this what I readed ? 

#5 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

Yeah on iRO the level cap is 175/60. You will see the giant yellow aura.

#6 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

A MY GAWD awesome :)

That meen I need to read a lot about this to choose well my class

thx Milky ;)

#7 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:00 PM

Sure thing. Lemme know if you got any other questions.

#8 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:28 AM

Hi, welcome to iRO

#9 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:00 AM

Welcome to iRO ^^v

#10 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

Oh nice un quebecois XD

#11 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Are you Jysup, the RK player??
Welcome on iRO :)

#12 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

Hey RaohSung . Yeah Im Jysup the RK on fRO lol . you play there too ? how you know me :D

#13 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:23 PM

Kersya lol et oui je suis du québec ^^ Pm moi ton nom in-game que jte pm sur le jeu :D

#14 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

http://forum.ragnaro...537873-jinsung/
^^^^

Thats me, maybe you know me from back then (Royal Guard Player from Master Matrix then switched to Elegy).

Hope you have a good start here on iRO :)

#15 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:51 AM

GoH is just one of the many things that can one shot you in WoE here.

#16 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:36 PM

aaaa yeah Jinsung ! I know you haha . Well my friend gave me is old iRO accound so im now playing a mecha lvl120 and a Minstrel around 110 ^^ Everything is different on this server lol I need to catch it . 

#17 ShadowGears

ShadowGears

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

welcome to the worlds  :p_hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users