• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AyeeeKayDeezy

AyeeeKayDeezy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

hi, sorry im a really big noob and i don't know why people are maxing rocket launch in their guide, can somebody please tell me why? i don't see the use of it? that and in warrior guides, people are maxing out sword dance, they are useless skills, are they not? that and which is better, bandit or infilator? (spell check). I don't know what's the difference between the 2. I want to play a MAINLY PvE build.

#2 anmd

anmd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

Sword Dance is useful for PVE that you can do : spin it bear> storm blade > crosscut > sword dance > broom jab> crosscut > sword dance > broom jab...it gives you more time in between cooldown so you can repeat crosscut > sword dance > broom jab with Time Reverse on. You can also use it to catch skeleton/toad/artemis or anything running pass you during f6. It also make sure that your enemy is standing while you unleash broom jab after cross cut as broom jab cannot hit knocked down enemy. Sometimes I used it to lock the monsters so I can approach and broom jab them (as you need closer range with broom jab).

At pvp it is used to catch / knock your enemy down so you can approach and attack them; the more the skill level the longer the distance (saw this somewhere at iah forum); Ever heard about stun lock? you need this skill to stun lock; it fills in the gap of other skill cool down as sword dance cool down with TR on = 1.2 seconds.

At pvp Rocket punch is mainly used to stun your opponent but I don't know much about it..

Edited by anmd, 26 November 2010 - 06:58 AM.

#3 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

I'm guessing youre playing some form of the thief class. If you're a pve ninja don't worry about rocket punch, pve harle doesn't need it either though I'm sure you'll have the extra sp to spare. It's main purpose is to stun lock in pvp, which makes it pretty pointless in pve, as you should just be decking mobs.

Edited by LadiThePKK, 26 November 2010 - 11:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users