Gunslinger Desperado skill

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

Has anyone noticed that when you use Desperado, for a very short time it shows the weapon divested icon.

I know my weapon is not actually being divested, and it probably does not do anything, but why does it show in the first place? It seems useless and confusing to me...

I first figured it was to show the delay between using desperado again, but I think I can re-use it before the icon would normally disappear and why show a divest weapon icon for that (at least make it say Desperado Delay or something)...?

Posted Image

It's not really important, just throwing it out here to satisfy my own curiosity.

Edited by Chucklet, 27 November 2010 - 07:48 AM.

#2 pinoguin

pinoguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

I dunno, maybe it's to prevent switching weapons to say a grenade launcher or something, hopefully adding tremendous damage ?

#3 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

I dunno, maybe it's to prevent switching weapons to say a grenade launcher or something, hopefully adding tremendous damage ?

Hmm good point. I'm not one to try switching to another weapon class quickly but now that you have mentioned it, desperado does seem to 'activate' first and THEN dish out the damage, so it may be very likely that this is why they added a divest thingie.

"The more you know"

#4 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

In other hand this Divest thing can allow you to kick Rogue Ass, that trying to Divest your weapon. This is very like Brandish Spear`s Divest.

#5 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:56 AM

In other hand this Divest thing can allow you to kick Rogue Ass, that trying to Divest your weapon. This is very like Brandish Spear`s Divest.

Brandish spear does that too? (wouldn't know, don't have it)... Interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users