Which one of these classes are best in your opinion and why? - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Which one of these classes are best in your opinion and why?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trivle

Trivle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Okay so I have one more slot to make a character and i don't have any mages. I have an Assassin, a Gladiator, and a Hunter. So which class should i make next. I've been thinking about making an acolyte or a battlemage, but i dont know which ones is best because i havent played for 8 months lol. I used to have a Trickster, but I ended up deleting that one. I don't have too much intrest in a paladin because it doesn't seem in my playing style, but i could be wrong. So in your opinions can you tell me what the best class would be for my last slot?

~Trivle

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

AoE hacks of doom and soloing awesomeness: Battle Mage (called a wizard)
Virtually deathless and soloing awesomeness (to a lesser extent that also causes finger crampage): Acolyte (called a mage)

Edit: No class is better than the other in PvE - (AKA: the thing that matters). If you play purely for PvP, skip the magic users all together and make a knight, infiltrator, or stacked anything. You don't need to be good at PvP to win! Just rich.

Edited by Tundra, 26 November 2010 - 09:53 PM.

#3 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Virtually deathless and soloing awesomeness (to a lesser extent that also causes finger crampage): Acolyte (called a mage)

Edit: No class is better than the other in PvE - (AKA: the thing that matters). If you play purely for PvP, skip the magic users all together and make a knight, infiltrator, or stacked anything. You don't need to be good at PvP to win! Just rich.

Only applies If you're a paladin and you dont have to be rich for it either.

Edited by LadiThePKK, 28 November 2010 - 08:38 PM.

#4 shadowkun

shadowkun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

Agreed with bold part!

#5 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

The bold applies to all classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic