September 30 Maintenance notes - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 30 Maintenance notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic

#51 ZDozer2

ZDozer2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationThe worst possible place to be born a gamer
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:22 PM

Let me see.. you are using a +4 black ribbon which will do no dmg increase whatsoever to your IB, you have 1 INT which means you are probably out of SP very often, not to mention that you use your limited SP partially for greeding around. You're not using any shield either, so chances are you die pretty often and can't tank the mobs. Your AoE damage is comparatively small to the other class.

So you're not killing anything much, you're not attacking very often, and you're not tanking and pulling. And on top of that, you're still greeding the loots.

Please tell why should anyone let you stay in their party?

So what the puppy am I supposed to do, stop looting, getting no money whatsoever from the TI while everyone does whatever the puppy they want with that backpack? Screw you, I can't fart my damn money like you guys.

If there's a Sorcerer on the party, I ask him to recharge my SP and I keep using IB.

How the puppy am I supposed to level then? Not at all? Again, screw you.

As for the RK expert Beau indicated me, I'm seeing his thread and learning how it's possible to kill Amon Ra in one hit. Just a shame the gear he indicates is so expensive. S***, I fought hard to get my Alca Bringer, a friend gave me my Violet Fear. You guys realy expect me to pee money to this point?

Edited by ZDozer2, 29 September 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#52 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

Ignoring the false-claiming pro Knight players that has zero knowledge of BB/IB build....

Gramp turn in is basically rock-paper-scissors scenario. If you find monsters that resist in your skills/element then it's not your place. Ever since Bounty Boards implemented I spend more time on boards (+Eden on range) than gramps TI, because I'll kill same monsters in certain levels. Also people selling cards/equips that "not needed" with cheap price (but helping to boost damage against board monsters) that I can also take advantages...

New World Bounty Board monsters are weak against fire if you really care....

#53 ZDozer2

ZDozer2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

Ignoring the false-claiming pro Knight players that has zero knowledge of BB/IB build....

Gramp turn in is basically rock-paper-scissors scenario. If you find monsters that resist in your skills/element then it's not your place. Ever since Bounty Boards implemented I spend more time on boards (+Eden on range) than gramps TI, because I'll kill same monsters in certain levels. Also people selling cards/equips that "not needed" with cheap price (but helping to boost damage against board monsters) that I can also take advantages...

New World Bounty Board monsters are weak against fire if you really care....

Yeah, I saw some of it, tried it once. Nagas, Pinguiculas, Vespas, Dark Pinguiculas, Cornus, Nepenthes.

Correction: Cornus are resistant to Fire, and thank God I got a Meteo Plate with Swordfish for resisting the Nagas' Water Ball.

Just for a note, I'm trying to aim for the seemingly-insane 100-Hybrid (100 at five stats, plus 40 at the sixth) build.

Edited by ZDozer2, 29 September 2015 - 07:32 PM.

#54 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

ZDozer2 you swear a lot :(

#55 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:34 PM

So what the puppy am I supposed to do, stop looting, getting no money whatsoever from the TI while everyone does whatever the puppy they want with that backpack? Screw you, I can't fart my damn money like you guys.

If there's a Sorcerer on the party, I ask him to recharge my SP and I keep using IB.

How the puppy am I supposed to level then? Not at all? Again, screw you.

As for the RK expert Beau indicated me, I'm seeing his thread and learning how it's possible to kill Amon Ra in one hit. Just a shame the gear he indicates is so expensive. S***, I fought hard to get my Alca Bringer, a friend gave me my Violet Fear. You guys realy expect me to pee money to this point?

I am sorry if you feel what I am about to say is a big "puppy you" but here it goes:

Just focus on what you can via the TI and not the loot, exchange EMB for stones and sell them.

Upgrade your gears with this money and slowly you will become a better party asset.

Don't rely on a sorc, save up zeny and buy an incubus pet or something to assist with your SP.

Stop attacking the forum community because you seem to be impatient, we have all been where you are at some point and have slowly made our way through the exact same -_- (though personally minus the Gramps).

From the small bits of information provided by you I can see why they kicked you. Unless you happen to see something valuable (like a high priced card), don't go risking greeding when your focus should be to complete the TI.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 29 September 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#56 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

no more bmx and bb!!! I have 30,000 bmx and 30,000 bb!!!

Proof or  :p_sad: lol!!!!

Why not spam the 2 best items in the box? I can't get enough of either of those. Just sad way less BB's than X3's in this box.  :p_sleep:

#57 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:39 PM

He can probably fly wing around and greed if he really wants to sell the rings and stuff. Just doing be in someone else's party while you do it, cause then you're leeching EXP off other peoples' work without contributing in return. People do not like that.

#58 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:39 PM

@ZDozer2: I was in one of those parties with you on my RK. There were 12 ppl in our party including you. No one else was using a HBP. Get that idea that EVERYONE goes to TI to loot! Also, when your sp ran out and sorc gave you some, I just saw Greed being used 3x in a row. Then lead booted you....  :heh:

#59 choknong

choknong

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:40 PM

WHY banning random people W/O REASONS :p_sad: :questionmark:

Edited by choknong, 29 September 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#60 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

WHY banning random people W/O REASONS

FOLLOWUP ticket  :p_sad: :questionmark:

1. They don't randomly ban people. You probably did something or dealt with someone who did something.

2. This isn't the right place to complain.

3. Don't post your ticket numbers publicly, someone can get your personally identifiable info. Edit your post.

4. If your ticket hasn't been looked at in 3 days or so from submission, PM Campitor about it. Don't spam threads.

#61 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

Just a note: Try to be a RK without having a Dragon Breath-based build. You'll see how f***ed up things are when you can't deal over 12k damage.

As a BB+IB RK, I easily dealt out above 12k damage without even trying when I was level 120.

And again, I need to use a Hellfire to cause that 12k damage, to monsters that aren't weak to fire (Succubus are RESISTANT to Fire, so do Incubi for this week). I did my job fine as a puller in Low TI and I still use what I got when I'm on a party.

You are stupid to use fire element attacks against something that is resistant to fire. IB can be any element, unlike DB which is forced fire or WDB which is forced water. Learn how elements work and get better weapons.

Everyone uses that god damn backpack. WHY CAN'T I USE THAT S***?

There's a difference between using the HBP and "using" the HBP. You're doing the latter, from the sound of it. HBP is a lot more than just a portable vacuum cleaner.

I have one finger at greed and another at Ignition Break, what do you think?
The funny thing number two: TI has bigger mobs than normal maps. It should be supposed to train people better, but it makes them much more... dumb.

It doesn't seem like a problem of me not knowing how to play. Not when I have seven years of experience on this game, especially with the Knight class.

Bowling Bash. Do you even Knight bruh?

What am I doing wrong at Lv.120? IB and Sonic Wave are maxed, my best weapon is a +4 Violet Fear with FS9 (no cards), 100 Str and Agi, 76 Dex, 40 Vit, using basic Shadow Gear Set (all stats +4), Peuz Set at +4 (lately using HBP because loot, and testing Divergent Shoes), +4 Black Ribbon.

Just what went wrong?

1. A Super Novice would be a better tank than you with only 40 vit at level 120 and not even a Peco carded armor (let alone elemental armor).
2. You're not making proper use of the HBP.
3. There are far better gear to be using instead of Peuz set, especially at level 120.
4. You need to +9 that Black Ribbon.
5. Do you even Bowling Bash bruh?

The TL;DR is that you're an RK that's not worth using as a tank and not worth using for damage, while you vacuum clean the area. I'm hardly surprised you get kicked out, especially with the "I'm doing no wrong I got 7 years experience!" tryhard attitude. You don't even know how to play Knights properly since in all the posts you wrote you made no mention of Bowling Bash which is an essential part of a BB+IB RK's attack routine.

#62 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

as long as you do high damage, yep you can loot.

if you can not do high DMG? please pull instead, use shield..

you also have BB use a combo IB/WC/BB, and use rideword instead for SP leech..

Edited by xnatsumark, 29 September 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#63 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Following up on what kingarthurtnumbers said, Normally RK that can't DB will do ignition->bowling->ignition to fill the delay. Bowling Bash is 1000%, which is quite high for a 2nd class skill, so its still somewhat useful in the level 99~125 range.

Edited by Jaye, 29 September 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#64 ZDozer2

ZDozer2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

ZDozer2 you swear a lot :(

Sorry, I get carried out easily. Combine this with a very short fuse and some less than friendly people... Yeah, you get the picture. Sorry for the excessive cussing.

I am sorry if you feel what I am about to say is a big "puppy you" but here it goes:

Just focus on what you can via the TI and not the loot, exchange EMB for stones and sell them.

Upgrade your gears with this money and slowly you will become a better party asset.

Don't rely on a sorc, save up zeny and buy an incubus pet or something to assist with your SP.

Stop attacking the forum community because you seem to be impatient, we have all been where you are at some point and have slowly made our way through the exact same -_- (though personally minus the Gramps).

From the small bits of information provided by you I can see why they kicked you. Unless you happen to see something valuable (like a high priced card), don't go risking greeding when your focus should be to complete the TI.

Hope this helps.

Funny thing is, my main source of profit is the Reset Stones. They sell very quickly at my hand, though I make less money per Reset Stone.

And I just went greeding like crazy because that junk was making me 2m+ per day on NPC, especially the rings. Against 4.5m every four days via Reset Stone vending (yeah, that's how I get it to sell quickly). Otherwise, I would just run with full Peuz set.

#65 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:47 PM

ZDozer2 you can fly wing around and greed. Nobody can kick you if you're not in a party to begin with :p_idea:

#66 ZDozer2

ZDozer2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

ZDozer2 you can fly wing around and greed. Nobody can kick you if you're not in a party to begin with :p_idea:

Okay, and how will I level if I can't hold myself against a mob on my own?

Also, for arthur: Screw you. Get stupid on me and I'll get stupid on you.

1. I can't defecate my money easily like you try to make me believe it is. I already lost count of how many times I said that.
2. The proper use demands money as well, and again: I CAN'T DEFECATE MY MONEY.

3. I earned this set through hard work, and I know that a Porcellio would do a better work than the Peuz Plate at raising ATK.

4. It seems I didn't stress enough that I CANNOT SPEW MONEY FROM MY ASS.
5. Once again, screw you. Though on calculation, BB makes more sense than IB, plus I mastered that skill for years (even if I still need SimpleROHook to see the Gutterlines).

Edited by ZDozer2, 29 September 2015 - 07:58 PM.

#67 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

hmm

#68 Quoth

Quoth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

I haven't seen that. 

http://ragial.com/ve...newal/4575017/1

Name of the shop was you need to add 000 to the price

#69 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Get stupid on me and I'll get stupid on you.

Don't worry bro, you've been doing that already for the past two pages.

#70 dyeylorow

dyeylorow

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Good Day!

Hi Mr. Oda,

Just a gentle follow up on this its been 4 months already and I can't still open my kafra storage. May I request from your team to fix the error the we  currently encounter especially for "opening storage issues".

Please see below character names and server for respective storage.

Character Name: Astro ~ Not, Slot-Machine, (_N i v l a_), 

Storage Server: Valkyrie

Hope you can fix the bug on kafra issues. Your response and action will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much! and more Power!!!

Warm Regards,
Jay

#71 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

I don't know if you realize that you have this skill called Endure, it's so valuable it was made into an MvP card. You cast it, walk past all the mobs, greed, fly wing, and 10s CD later you do it again.

And yeah, screw you Arthur and your wonderful insight on BB/IB RK builds and strategies, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about even though I can barely achieve half the damage you deal, if even that much.

#72 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

1. I can't defecate my money easily like you try to make me believe it is. I already lost count of how many times I said that.
2. The proper use demands money as well, and again: I CAN'T DEFECATE MY MONEY.

3. I earned this set through hard work, and I know that a Porcellio would do a better work than the Peuz Plate at raising ATK.

4. It seems I didn't stress enough that I CANNOT SPEW MONEY FROM MY ASS.
5. Once again, screw you. Though on calculation, BB makes more sense than IB, plus I mastered that skill for years (even if I still need SimpleROHook to see the Gutterlines).

tumblr_inline_nj3cfj7SGF1qc8ajp.gif

#73 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:00 PM

Bowling Bash is 1000%, which is quite high for a 2nd class skill, so its still somewhat useful in the level 99~125 range.

I've actually found as I was leveling my RK that Bowling Bash with a weapon built for it does more damage than Ignition Break until around levels 120~125, when IB's base level scaling starts to push it ahead of BB which has no scaling. I'm in my 130s now and still find BB useful and essential, 10~12k damage per BB is not trivial even when I've got IB doing upwards of 20~30k on a good day.

#74 ZDozer2

ZDozer2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

I don't know if you realize that you have this skill called Endure, it's so valuable it was made into an MvP card. You cast it, walk past all the mobs, greed, fly wing, and 10s CD later you do it again.

And yeah, screw you Arthur and your wonderful insight on BB/IB RK builds and strategies, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about even though I can barely achieve half the damage you deal, if even that much.

Insight or not, I don't like being treated like I'm retarded or like I don't know how to do my s***.

Also, 

I CANNOT DEFECATE ZENY FOR WHAT HE SUGGESTS BESIDE BOWLING BASH.

Edited by ZDozer2, 29 September 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#75 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

It doesn't seem like a problem of me not knowing how to play. Not when I have seven years of experience on this game, especially with the Knight class.

Not enough zeny for [upgrading] that Ribbon to +9

hmmm. if you get 4.5m every 4 days, assuming 1m per day for easy calculation, it would take on average 4 months to get 1 enriched box and 15 days (at inflated prices) to get a +7 headgear cert. you should be getting enough zeny to +9 your ribbon in 6-8 months easily. that's not including all the loot you supposedly pick up to npc.

so yes, i think it IS a problem of you not knowing how to play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users