32 replies to this topic

#1 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

Hi guys, I just want to share what I put on Trello Board.

I know some of this suggestions are already mention on previous topics. I only put them here and revised some of them, I been playing Ranger for 5 years + and I play AA type. Feel free to add suggestions or comments, but please no flaming. We are here to talk about Ranger's Skills improvement and balance.

Skill Suggestions:

Range Extension Skill

I know most Rangers will agree that Range Extension is kinda useless without the buffs of Tempest. My suggestion is make this Passive Skill and removed the negative effect. Also remove the DNA, I don't think someone even use the DNA It's just a waste of DNA points.

Poison Bomb Firing Skill

The negative effect of Poison Bomb Firing is too much for a Ranger. The +113 on attack and -226 defense at level 10 is not worth to use it. I think reducing the negative effect by 50% is fair enough.

The Strengthened Poison Bomb Firing DNA is not worth to invest you will lose -904 defense for +113 on attack not worth, reducing the negative effect by 50% is fair enough.

Stealth Detection Skill

Stealth Detection should be 50m range at level 10, 38m is kinda useless. Or just change current DNA to add the range of the Stealth Detection.

Additional Suggestion:

Assassin Stealth Skill description is hide under the cover of darkness and be immune to Halt, Sleep, Fear and Stun.

I'm thinking Ranger should be immune to "Brutal Scud" since Ranger can see them right?

Uppercut Skill

Current Uppercut Skill = 3 secs stun duration with 40 secs cool down.

I'm thinking making it 5 sec stun with 40 secs cool down or 3 secs stun duration with 15-20 secs cool down.

With this change Ranger can still have a chance at least to escape from the enemy and find his range to prepare another attack. Compare to other class Ranger can only use his stun once. His lucky enough if he can use the the same stun twice while engage to the enemy.

Head Shot Skill

Decrease the target's present HP at a chance.

Base on my personal experience with this skill it's sucks! The success chance is not indicated but it always fail. That is why I never use it on PVP it's just a waste of points.

I did something testing out of 8 only 1 is success. Not worth to use.

I'm suggesting Evasion and Accuracy should play for this skill. Accuracy vs Evasion. If the target don't have enough evasion this skill should hit them. And damage is base on the distance of the target and the shooter.

10m 50% damage on HP
20m 40% damage on HP
30m 30% damage on HP
40m 20% damage on HP
50m 10% damage on HP

Bugged Skill:

High-Angle Firing

High-Angle Firing at level 10 should be instant cast + level 10 of DNA. But because of animation it makes it a bit delay. I reported this last year but still the same problem. It's Better remove the animation because it should not be casting anymore if you use level 10 DNA on this skill.

General Suggestions:

DEX Stats

DEX (Dexterity) Description:

Every 5 DEX adds 1 Long Range Physical Attack Damage.
    Every 1 DEX adds 0.2 Accuracy.
    Every 1 DEX adds 0.2 Evasion.
    Every 1 DEX adds 0.00725% ~ 0.01125% Critical Chance depending on class.

I think it's better if we double the Accuracy and Evasion from DEX. It will help Ranger a bit. I know someone people already suggested add CAD but I don't think it's appropriate for DEX, but if it's possible why not.

Compare to STR and INT that adds CAD and SCAD, DEX benefit is less.

STR (Strength)

Every 5 STR adds 1 Short Range Physical Attack Damage.
    Every 5 STR adds 1 Critical Additional Damage.

INT (Intelligence)

Every 1 INT adds roughly 0.3 Magic Damage
    Every 5 INT adds 1 Skill Critical Additional Damage.
    Every 1 INT adds to the base resistance (to all elements)

Ranger's PB

We all know Ranger is AA class, PB is kinda useless in PVP compare to other class PB's. My normal damage is higher than I'm in PB mode. I can't think for now what is the best, because I know other job will be affected if they change Xenoa PB to be an AA damage. We need to revise something on Ranger's PB.

Ranger's DNA that needs revision or totally removed.

Rapid Diversionary Firing:
-The description is incorrect it say's casting time. It should be re-casting Time because the cool down is the one that get reduced not the casting time.

Sniper Coolness:
-Need to revise since the skill is now 15 mins.

Swift Poison Bomb:
-Poison Bomb Firing is now instant cast now.

Swift Shock Firing:
- Success Rate of Shock Firing -10 at level 1
I really don't know what is the purpose of this DNA there's Accuracy of Shock Firing which increase the success rate by %

-PotatoGun

Edited by kenkayo, 26 November 2015 - 03:40 AM.

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:40 AM

Well first saying +50 Attack Range is no advantage anymore.

It was in old Days where Player did not had 50K HP but rather 5-10K HP

Being able to do the first 2-3 hits was kind of a big deal , cutting like 1/4 - 1/3 of the HP before the enemy is able to backfire was great.

You can see with Ranger like no other Class how the unbalance destroyed a full Class and more than 1 Mechanic.

That`s also one of the Reasons why Shadowrunner never had the chance to became really popularly in the End Game. (and are not more so popular for 69 FoC which was for Years filled with tons of em)

In the past Players had to collect special rare Items to boost the Mele Attack Speed (S1 Belts) But Attack Speed became petty.

Why? because playing SS is so much more Easy and rewarding. Developer destroyed the mechanics and balance.

All for the sake of SS and Caster feeding.

I said it already many times.

Solo Target DPS should do more DMG than AoE`s But Casters are simply able to Spam non stop AoE`s and Solo target hits.

So there is no difference no benefit for giving up on AoE`ing. Today you choose to play Mele Classes who focus on AA only for the ground Controls.

Like Stun, halt , fear , hush etc. There is no Mechanic anymore that rewards you for lowering the Enemy Cast Time or Mele Attack Speed..There are still Skills in Game yes but nobody use em. They became pointless because Skill Spamming is always possible and instant. 

So you can boost all the Skills from Ranger or Shadowrunner but it won`t bring back the Mechanics and Play Styles we once had in the Past.

The Cash Cow Feeding simply destroyed this Feature witch distinguished Ranger and SR from other Classes.

But hey Dev`s still refuse to admit the S1 Attack Speed Belt existence ^^ so why bother the only Golden Rule they know is that there is no Rule without exception.

So GL.

oh and PBF is not really meant as a Self Buff...its actually use once was to debuff Enemies.

Edited by Sandyman, 03 October 2015 - 02:25 AM.

#3 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:27 AM

I understand your point. I was in Requiem Sea Server when Range Extension was no negative effect. It should work like it used to be now.

Yeah I'm also thinking about the PBF, from the word it self it "Poison" it should be a attack skill NOT a buff skill. (It's like you poison your self lol )

Maybe continues HP damage on target and lower it's defense.

Or just gave Spreading Chill to Ranger skill tree. Someone already mention this, it's really good suggestion.

Actually Ranger dont need any new skills. The current skills are already fine, just need some correction and adjusment.

Edited by kenkayo, 05 October 2015 - 01:57 AM.

#4 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

you have to see the full Picture.

Warrior_Charge.gif was not so spam able or had stun effect.

Rogue_Stealth.gif was once not immune to halt/slow/stun 

Ranger became easy pray for Mele not only because of buffing other Mele Classes Skills no that only 1 Point.

The Insane Defense Stats you can reach today thanks to titan enchants are also a coffin Nails.

Thats why i suggested to make Ranger into a Heavy Dot Artillerist. 

Classes like SR got a boost on Dot Option, because of the Inflation but Ranger did not got any of that.

In the Past Player used SvS Reward Enchants to Boost their Dot DMG. We need the DOT Action / Feature back.

A Dot can be cleaned pretty easy from many Classes anyway. But for Close Range Fighter who are the biggest threat for Ranger and SR

it could come in Handy.

Some Classes were born Dot Classes..For Forsaker it was important too but Dot Enchants / Skills and the whole Feature on Battlefield was ignored and is now outdated so Ranger/Forsaker and SR who are pretty much build around it suck today. And are not interesting anymore.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 01:26 AM.

#5 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:07 AM

you have to see the full Picture.

Warrior_Charge.gif was not so spam able or had stun effect.

Rogue_Stealth.gif was once not immune to halt/slow/stun 

Ranger became easy pray for Mele not only because of buffing other Mele Classes Skills no that only 1 Point.

The Insane Defense Stats you can reach today thanks to titan enchants are also a coffin Nails.

Thats why i suggested to make Ranger into a Heavy Dot Artillerist. 

Classes like SR got a boost on Dot Option, because of the Inflation but Ranger did not got any of that.

In the Past Player used SvS Reward Enchants to Boost their Dot DMG. We need the DOT Action / Feature back.

A Dot can be cleaned pretty easy from many Classes anyway. But for Close Range Fighter who are the biggest threat for Ranger and SR

it could come in Handy.

Some Classes were born Dot Classes..For Forsaker it was important too but Dot Enchants / Skills and the whole Feature on Battlefield was ignored and is now outdated so Ranger/Forsaker and SR who are pretty much build around it suck today. And are not interesting anymore.

That is why on my suggestion, Stealth Detection should be increase to 50m and Sin's can't use scud to rangers while it's active, Since rangers can't use their stuns on sin while their stealth is still active.

You have nice opinions. It's like you played Ranger class. You know what are the things need by rangers.

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:38 AM

well thanks i actually played Ranger a long Time but besides from PvE i can`t really enjoy the Class anymore.

all other Mele Classes have much better ground Control. So since Attack Range became outdated the Class has not much to offer besides Stealth Detection.

But i rather would see Stealth revamped to its old Status than buffing Stealth Detection.

Stealth should stay a mighty Weapon , since its define the Kruxena Race and should not be fully outsmarted by an even stronger Stealth Detect Skill.

Would love to see a Stealth Totem or Anti Stealth Totem, mby even a Stealth Shield to cover other Classes into Stealth or give em Stealth Vision.

Anyway today Classes can rush forward or get a Movement Buff, they can close a 30m gab within few Seconds. This all made Ranger weak.

You can`t fully compensate those Mechanics with Skills only. Classes need lesser Mana , longer Cool Downs on Skills to give AA Classes their Meaning and play style / feeling back.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 03:03 AM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:28 AM

Do you guys even do PvP these days? How can you say Ranger is weak in PvP? I am not saying it's a god class but it's very strong if good equipped and yes, it needs few changes, but nothing big.

I've asked few good rangers why they didn't apply for ranger representative....wanna know the answer? "Class is already strong, we don't need any changes".

Adding CAD on DEX stat would make them only hit 4k+ per sec...and they already hitting over 3k per sec on cap defense xD (and from the safe).

And why the hell Detection should give anti-scud if it will be 50 meters? Are they blind or what, or to make everything more easy and make class even more boring?  

Said that, this are my suggestions :

Detection to 50 meters,

Range Extension removed penality, make it 1 minute CD and 50 seconds duration,

Repairing Launcher increases CAD instead of long range attack strenght.

Edited by Kazara, 05 October 2015 - 03:29 AM.

#8 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:52 AM

Your talking about capped Ranger Kazara.

Did you ever played 69 one or talked to one?

It became a disaster against any other Mele Class.

A Ranger with a MDC Weapon is ofc. able to deal DMG. Thats no surprise at all.

Most Ranger i know still use 72 Sets and play like a Class Cannon.

We don`t need any changes lo^^l than why don`t we see more Rangers? that`s a joke.

Such People have no Clue  what the Ranger Class lost. They only see the DPS they do and compare it with other Classes.

Or satisfied with a Head shot and 2-3 fast AA hits on low geared People. Congrats ^^ I`m talking about to bring the Class for starter back.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 03:53 AM.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:07 AM

than why don`t we see more Rangers? that`s a joke.

It's boring, AA from 40-50 meters and look your char. I even prefer a class that spamm always the same skill and move a little than that. I think that's the reason.

#10 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:21 AM

generally spoken People in a PvP Game like Requiem is, pick a Class over another when it`s superior in PvP.

that`s why tons of player changes to Zerk recently or Assassin was so popular in the old Days.

The Days where originality can compete are long over.

Druid was when it came out very popular. It was a new Idea and Concept. But like i try to say since many Posts now.

We lost many PvP Mechanics thanks to the Cash Shop Feeding. If you think Ranger was always boring your wrong.

Or never played it Years ago. When People actually had to Pot for their Skills and Skill Spamming was not so easy.

The AA Feature feeld rewarding. Today AA is nothing more than disadvantage.

And Ground Controls like Hunter_Smoke_Bomb.gif &  Hunter_Contained_Fire.gif became weak, since the Class you face the most are immun to it.

Ranger is more than AA but since Ranger Skills are not instant like all other Mele Classes they suffer the most.

So thats why i say Cool downs on Skills need to be viewed and Mana as well its the whole Packet.

Not my Bad when Player don`t even see those nexus they got all corrupted.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 04:21 AM.

#11 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:36 AM

well thanks i actually played Ranger a long Time but besides from PvE i can`t really enjoy the Class anymore.

all other Mele Classes have much better ground Control. So since Attack Range became outdated the Class has not much to offer besides Stealth Detection.

But i rather would see Stealth revamped to its old Status than buffing Stealth Detection.

Stealth should stay a mighty Weapon , since its define the Kruxena Race and should not be fully outsmarted by an even stronger Stealth Detect Skill.

Would love to see a Stealth Totem or Anti Stealth Totem, mby even a Stealth Shield to cover other Classes into Stealth or give em Stealth Vision.

Anyway today Classes can rush forward or get a Movement Buff, they can close a 30m gab within few Seconds. This all made Ranger weak.

You can`t fully compensate those Mechanics with Skills only. Classes need lesser Mana , longer Cool Downs on Skills to give AA Classes their Meaning and play style / feeling back.

Well I'm a PVP Ranger, but I do farm using Ranger also.

All my suggestion is base on the current status of a PVP Ranger at level 90.

I think your suggestion about the other Stealth suits Avengers.

But I still believe you know how Rangers today.

#12 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

Do you guys even do PvP these days? How can you say Ranger is weak in PvP? I am not saying it's a god class but it's very strong if good equipped and yes, it needs few changes, but nothing big.

I think I'm the ONLY active Ranger who do PVP here besides Skalman who is busy right now.  Only those people who played ranger can understand how to be a ranger. I been playing this class for 5 years + and about the equipped you saying you need to invest a lot to counter the weakness of Ranger.

I've asked few good rangers why they didn't apply for ranger representative....wanna know the answer? "Class is already strong, we don't need any changes".

I want to know the names of those ranger you've ask. maybe I can talk to them also. I'm just curious how they say ranger is already strong. Maybe there is something I didn't know for playing for 5 years +

Adding CAD on DEX stat would make them only hit 4k+ per sec...and they already hitting over 3k per sec on cap defense xD (and from the safe).

And why the hell Detection should give anti-scud if it will be 50 meters? Are they blind or what, or to make everything more easy and make class even more boring?  

If you understand my suggestion I didn't actually said add CAD on Dex.

Why anti-scud? then let ranger stun sin's when we it fall on ranger's range while their on stealth mode. And make the casting time of Shock Firing 1 sec. because sin can easily dash in from 50m.

Detection to 50 meters,

Edited by kenkayo, 05 October 2015 - 05:36 AM.

#13 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:50 AM

Detection to 50 meters,

100% agree with everything here.

Alright now onto sandy
First off, you don't see Rangers because they boring as -_- and you can't play them like Rambo. Ranger is SUPPOSED TO BE A GLASS CANNON. Playing it anything other than a glass cannon is absolutely insane.
And the dmg they can do on cap from 40m+ is crazy.
As for 69 foc, quite sure even the dipstick OP can vouch that I played 69 ranger and rocked hard with it in 69 foc and did damn well with it in 90 union as well.
Have as well used APs 69 ranger and abused casters.

Now since when is a ranger supposed to abuse melee toons? Ranger is anti caster. And ranger is aa. Not a skill Spammer.

If anything I would have the silly dot and aoe skills changed to other kinds of passive effects.

What I would love to see is a stackable long range defense debuff. So every shot you fire on a target removes 100-250 defense. And stacks. Lasts until death.

#14 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:05 AM

Play with Ranger against a Commander, Zerk or even Assassin you will simply die all the Time not even close fights.

What is a long range Advantages worth against those Classes?

Ranger is anti caster? then what is Shadowrunner or Warlord? 

To label a Class Anti Caster the Class should have some Hush or?

Your say Anti Caster because most Caster can`t dash forward instant to fight Ranger thats it or?

Well try fight a Radiant with +50K MP Shield or a Druid who will simply perma stun you to death.

Ranger is a ADC aka Attack Damage Carry but not a Anti Caster^^

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 05:17 AM.

#15 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

Druid is not a caster he's a uhm...weird stuff.
Yes sr is also anti caster. What's the problem with that? There's a ton of casters lol.
Wl? Well, I'd put that as anti caster and anti leather armor user.

Why would a ranger be beating a commie? Or a zerk? What kind of silly nonsense is that.

Eh no, to be anti caster you either have a hush or you abuse them with dmg. And don't tell me a ranger can't go and abuse most casters. Yes you have a few, and I mean a few exceptions.

As for radiant with 50k ms, please show me that radiant.

Last I checked you did not want to talk about +30 stuff. Well 50k ms is a +30 god rad.

And finally again, ranger is not a Rambo class. Last time I saw click in foc he was racking top kills every match np.

Would I change a few things with ranger sure, pretty much what kaza said.

Anywho we rarely agree on anything sandy.

#16 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:05 AM

Oh its not like one of us is wrong. I don`t see it that way.

Your Perspective is level 90 with+30 Items

And mine is... well everything besides^^

So it´s not wonder we rarely agree, nevertheless i treasure your and special Kazaras Opinion all the more.

Even voted. So it might look like a fight sometimes but it only shows that some of us still care deeply for the Game

or at least have a strong Vision. :thumb2:

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#17 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:09 AM

I view 69 +30 as well haha
I do have a question though
When you talking about +30, what are your views on the enchants?
Like if we were to compare +15 ranger to +15 zerk. What would you use as the enchants baseline?

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:24 AM

my first enchants for Ranger was 3-3 SvS DMG Enchants. (Armor)

that was long before the Event Enchants (Pogs) or Titan etc. or Carus Hearts or Artefact's of the Frost Blade and now we even have new enchants from Battlefield reward npc.

For my Zerk my first enchants was simply Ion Mine Short Range. (Armor)

But to Answer your Question i would focus on Max Dmg for Ranger and Tankines for Zerk.

Why?

A Ranger don`t want to face close combat and long fights.

But a Zerk wants close combat and will always win so much longer the Fight last.

One Special on Fast FIghts other on Long.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 06:30 AM.

#19 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

Oh no no I meant more in a general sense.
For example when I compare 2 classes I have them fully +30 with regals and insignia and carus hearts and pimped out to the max. That way I get a cashed vs cashed view on the way a class performs against other classes.
For example an end game fully pimped out WL can smash any caster and a ranger no issues, doesn't matter how op their gear is.
However when you lower that to +15 and you scrap away the regals and the hearts, it's a way different situation. Now the wl has crap for resist and can lose quite easily
That's why I'm wondering what you use as a baseline for your enchants. Regals insigs carus hearts and carus rh scales?
Or are you going avg at rare hearts and regular scales and event enchants?
Or just basic stuff?

#20 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:48 AM

I don`t see that a +15 WL loses against a +15 Caster. (But win with fully enchants)

It`s more about the right skill routine

Basically you should be able as WL to deal the first half Minute insane DMG (as long Terrified Scream last)

Warrior_Charge.gif ->Warlord_Overbearing_Clamor.jpg ->Warrior_Land_Tremor.gif .>Warlord_Blood_Carnival.gif-> Warrior_Terrified_Scream.gif  than use------>  Warrior_Terror.gif  to reset most CD and start all over^^

So as a WL the first 6 Secs are all yours. than you use TS and let the Dot from BC run out to figure out whose HP is going first down.

If you can`t win at this point you only need to fear the target to refresh your HP and your Cooldowns to start over.

You only have to take Care not to mess up your Terror with a Dot like Warlord_Blood_Carnival.gif

So for a WL its more a Question about the right amount of Scad that might come from Weapon/Armor and Toy Ball than rather from Enchants alone.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 October 2015 - 07:53 AM.

#21 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:21 AM

Scad scc and resist.
Wl has trouble with all 3, depending ofc on the set you use.
At +15 with op enchants wl has cap resist and 100 scc and pretty damn impressive scad thanks to regals.
At +15 with med enchants, wl might not even cap fire, ofc depending on the set. And scad will be utter -_-.
At +15 with basic enchants you are getting no scad not 100 scc and crap resist
At the same time you take a caster
Who easily caps defense these days at +15 with carus scales, or rare scales, at the same time has quite a bit of scad, most likely 100 scc thanks to claws, and heals.
And you are hoping that fear and hush don't miss.
You forget the amount of scad regals bring to the table.

Haven't touched a +15 wl in a while tbh though. Haven't touched wl at all since the hush buffing. So maybe it's different now,

#22 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

Warlord is perfect! They shouldn't touch it....and it isn't OP, even if full regals and everything, there are always ways to counter a Warlord (especially in 1v1).

The only thing I would change on Warlord is Warlord's Grip, to something more useful lol...and Art of War to MP Recovery +50% and MP +1000 for 500 HP (lvl 10).

Sorry if a little off-topic lol

Edited by Kazara, 05 October 2015 - 08:42 AM.

#23 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

ya i agree on that there should be a Window for all Classes to at least Counter Attack.

Perfect Classes are nonsense with Stun look chance like Zerk and Druid. Thats pretty OP.

Well Dev`s think you can go PB^^ any time. But thats no fix its fighting Fire with Fire.

Anyway back to Ranger Guys or kenkayo have good right to get angry^^

#24 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:04 PM

I will just ignore the things not concerning Ranger.

What I can say now from talking to few Ranger I know in game Skalman, M4RI4, RangerKiller and Vernon (his new ranger but since he playing he already know what is missing) they all agree on what I compile from previous suggestions of other players about Ranger Skills. I don't know who was the Ranger Kaza talking about.

Edited by kenkayo, 29 October 2015 - 10:04 PM.

#25 Gelbair

Gelbair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

Good stuff !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users