• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 StandByMe

StandByMe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

I just don't understand at all about the description.

It says at lv 5, 300%MATK .

So, On the eggs. I'm lv 143. my MAtk 305 + 800

1. use lv5 Crimson Rock, it does around 45k - 52k

2. use lv5 Recognized Spell skill then use lv5 Crimson Rock, it does around 54k - 59k

3. use lv5 Recognized Spell skill then use lv10 Mystical Amplification skill then use lv5 Crimson Rock, it does around 74k - 77k

this is ok ..I understand but the confusing part is when i use Release skill (Crimson Rock).

i got lv5 Summon Fire Ball and it should increase my MATK 300% then use Reading Spell Book skill (lv5 Crimson Rock).

1. use Release skill (Crimson Rock), it does around 53k - 56k

2. use lv5 Recognized Spell skill then use Release skill (Crimson Rock), it does around 55k - 58k

3. use lv5 Recognized Spell skill then use lv10 Mystical Amplification skill then use Release skill (Crimson Rock), it does around 55k - 60k

Did i do something wrong? about my Releasing Spell.

Can someone explain it to me? For what i'm thinking, when I use the Releasing Spell, the dmg should be more, right?.  :wah:  :wah:

#2 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

Mystical amplification is being used on the release spell spell and not on the crimson rock spell.

Recognized spell might be doing the same too.

#3 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

your MA buff is being used to amp the "Release" skill first, so thats why no dmg amp on CR or any other spells

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:39 AM

Also summon fire/water/any ball matk% its only for releasing them on the target, not any stored spell. Just summon them wihout saving any spell and cast release and you will see

#5 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:14 AM

The thing is, the description on Release is regarding elemental spheres, not about the spell, if it actually amp your stored spell to 300% matk that will be like super broken. So the matk thing is about your spheres. Maybe you have notice that you can cast little spheres, like suras do of different elements, so, when you don thave any spell stores (or i think that when you have you can release it also) if you use release you basically fire those spheres to an enemy. The 300% dmg is regarding those spheres and only affect those spheres, the damage on the stored spells are the same as they formula stated.

Sadly spheres dont add any significant damage to your spells, they only work for tetra vortex and thats it

#6 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:17 AM

Sense the Eggs b4 testing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users