S> 2 PCS Legendary Ouroboros Wand (12 Int Wand) - Page 2 - Selling - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

S> 2 PCS Legendary Ouroboros Wand (12 Int Wand)

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:01 AM

ign:

tamp0n

#27 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:02 AM

You win the auction. IGN? or you can just pm me

#28 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

You win the auction. IGN? or you can just pm me

ty =]

Edited by poopiehead, 30 November 2010 - 07:06 AM.

#29 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:14 AM

600M

#30 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

ty =]

yw. and pleasure doing business with you.

#31 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

600M

ROFL. sold. but WE do have an extra if you really are interested lol.

#32 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:32 AM

Oh well. I dont think Arynn wanna sell her's. so yeah nvm. thread is closed until WE find a new one hopefully.

Edited by Jim128, 08 December 2010 - 06:16 PM.

#33 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

ROFL. sold. but WE do have an extra if you really are interested lol.

hehe no

i was jking^^

i wanted to test if u accept bidders after the deadline :p_devil:

#34 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:47 PM

I was right when guessing you don't get higher bidder than I did. I guess you over estimate it a little huh...... :p_devil:

#35 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

I was right when guessing you don't get higher bidder than I did. I guess you over estimate it a little huh...... :p_devil:

So what? the point is, I wanna sell it on forum, so people will know the real price. If it sells in game, no one will know the price, they will just keep on with their nab offer, so I can just say I sold one for 430 last time.

besides WE can get atleast one every month. so yeah, its all about long-term business.

#36 brix

brix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

Dang, it would have gone higher if I had been able to get on earlier. Hopefully you find another one soon!

#37 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Dang, it would have gone higher if I had been able to get on earlier. Hopefully you find another one soon!

Sorry about that :D need to honor the Auction. yeah hopefully we will find one soon. Sigh, 1 quest per day is such a burden :p_devil:

#38 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Sorry about that :p_devil: need to honor the Auction. yeah hopefully we will find one soon. Sigh, 1 quest per day is such a burden :D

im somewhat surprised that u actually followed through with auction :D

gl with ur future cave runs

#39 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

So what? the point is, I wanna sell it on forum, so people will know the real price. If it sells in game, no one will know the price, they will just keep on with their nab offer, so I can just say I sold one for 430 last time.

besides WE can get atleast one every month. so yeah, its all about long-term business.

What is the long term goal? Do you really believe what you are saying? Everything in Rose are very much one shot deal, man. I doubt you have enough patient to farm another extra wand. The main reason you farmed before was to find your own wand. It is just happen you got the extra. Now that you already have your own wand, your patient is thinner than ice. I seriously don't think you will have enough patient to farm for another wand.

#40 Fnkz

Fnkz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:14 AM

forgive champpower, he must be freaking retard 13y/o kid because each time i read his reply that is to complain about something....

#41 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

forgive champpower, he must be freaking retard 13y/o kid because each time i read his reply that is to complain about something....

First, I am not a 13 years old kid, but i think you are because you don't seem to get what I am trying to say. All I do is point out the flaw in this logic thinking because it doesn't make any sense both in logical and business sense. If you have a steady and continuous supply, then and only by then, you can start thinking about the long time goal. If you don't have such steady and continuous supply, then there is no point to think about the long time goal. That is the most basic model in the business world. Fnkz, you don't even understand that and you called me a 13 years old kid. YOU ARE FUNNY MAN.

#42 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

What is the long term goal? Do you really believe what you are saying? Everything in Rose are very much one shot deal, man. I doubt you have enough patient to farm another extra wand. The main reason you farmed before was to find your own wand. It is just happen you got the extra. Now that you already have your own wand, your patient is thinner than ice. I seriously don't think you will have enough patient to farm for another wand.

Whatever. WE do CoU everyday as a routine, rather than wasting time doing nothing. I got 4 wand altogether and sold 2 pcs. seriously you just mad cause you didnt get the wand. so stfu.

But this FKING DC makes the CoU FKED UP. Wasted 24hours waiting then poooff DCED!!

#43 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

LMAO :)

#44 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

If you have a steady and continuous supply, then and only by then, you can start thinking about the long time goal.

Explained how I got my (15) set if I'm just a FAILURE IN BUSINESS, if thats what you mean. If you want to complaint just do CoU yourself and stop posting here, the thread is closed.

#45 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

Explained how I got my (15) set if I'm just a FAILURE IN BUSINESS, if thats what you mean. If you want to complaint just do CoU yourself and stop posting here, the thread is closed.

I an sorry if i hurt your ego in anyway, but, seriously, +15 set means nothing. GOOD GOD, I didn't think anyone would bring the +15 set up as his/her most pride procession and as a sense of successful in business especially after the super boss event. I said it earlier and I say it again, "I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY OF THINKING BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO THINK ABOUT THE LONG TIME GOAL WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE STEADY AND CONTINUOUS SUPPLY!!!"

Edited by ChampPower, 01 December 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#46 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

I an sorry if i hurt your ego in anyway, but, seriously, +15 set means nothing. GOOD GOD, I didn't think anyone would bring the +15 set up as his/her most pride procession and as a sense of successful in business especially after the super boss event. I said it earlier and I say it again, "I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY OF THINKING BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO THINK ABOUT THE LONG TIME GOAL WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE STEADY AND CONTINUOUS SUPPLY!!!"

Lol? then what are things that you're proud of? YOURMADNESS or YOURWHINING?.

UMADBRO? and as I said before too, we are doing CoU everyday, its just a matter of time and luck, we will get one soon.

AND PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD ITS CLOSED AND IT WONT GIVE YOU A FREE WAND EVEN IF YOU SPAM YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

Peace out.

#47 DrWrong

DrWrong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Server:-

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

nice backpack lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users