Defiler Class Skill Suggestions/ Bug Report's - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Defiler Class Skill Suggestions/ Bug Report's

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Sceptre

Sceptre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:06 PM

Just  as my title states this thread is for players of the comunity that have suggestions for Defiler class skill changes/ bug reports anything posted to this thread will be read and reviewed.

Thank you  :D

IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT RESPECTFUL THEY WILL BE OVER LOOKED. THANK YOU :D

Any hateful remarks please take to PM's if you will :D

Edited by Sceptre, 08 October 2015 - 02:40 PM.

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:53 PM

well most agree on adjusting / nerf AoC  Soul_Hunter_Attack_of_Curse.gif the Skill became OP.

Soul_Hunter_Lithifying_Terror.gif needs to be instant Cast. For that lower range to 5m.

Soul_Hunter_Summon_Kazara.gif & Soul_Hunter_Summon_Lenatore.gifSoul_Hunter_Summon_Illusion.gif needs lot more Stats / HP or stay filler .

Defiler_Curse_of_Restoration.gif needs a revamp , should simply lower the enemies MP.Pool to a Point it matters. 

lets say Target has 2000 MP than it should lower that amount to at least the half , on max level. Duration should be lowered a bit.

Soul_Hunter_Deadly_Bomb.gif this Skill has a nice Mechanic into my Eyes. DMG was not his real purpose. Until Dev`s buffed it. I would try give him another Feature than only DMG. Something like it will tricker the Enemies Weapon Enchant. Why? because this will interrupt the Casting Process from Skills with a Cast time at least... :heh: so it could break the Concentration and buy a bit Time.

Soul_Hunter_Arrow_of_Ruin.gif don`t like the long Animation/ Cast Time. Was the most important Skill in the Past for Defiler but lost kind of its edge.

Soul_Hunter_Bloody_Spear.gif & Soul_Hunter_Blood_Moon.gif useless in the End , and even for leveling 50+ Defiler not really worth the Points. So need mayor improvement/revamp or delete.

Defiler_Deadly_Disease.gif so we came to the most Potential Skill in Game. 

is it -35 % HP after the latest changes?! well anyway if a Zerk with 70K HP stands in front of you this Skill is your only chance to make a difference.

But i don`t like that it`s AoE i would make it Solo target and mby add a AoE dot or debuff. 

So you have to focus on 1 target but 35 % on solo target would make im useless. so increase that to at least 50 % The MP Cost for this Skill should be astronomic. Like 85% of Casters MP.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:05 AM

Kazara and Lenatore shouldn't even stay in soul hunter skill tree, so revamp them, nah, maybe remove them.

Trap of Stiffness : Increase Cooldown to 1 minute.

Binding Soul : Decrease Stun Duration at level 10 to 2-3 seconds, move to soul hunter tree.

Deadly Disease :  1 target only.

Curse of Restoration : From 75% less HP/MP recovery to 90% at level 10. Make it 1 target only.

Edit : Trap of stiffness.

Edited by Kazara, 08 October 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#4 Sceptre

Sceptre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:41 AM

I agree 1000% about the Kazara and Lenatore they should be moved the Dominator tree because Dominators are all about pets. Terms of Service cd maybe just 30 sec longer but the range does need to be shortened because i have seen the buggs from the Terms of Service ( actually reaches farther then 10m). Binding Soul was originally on the Soul Hunter tree lasting for 2-3 sec why they moved it to Defiler only I have no clue. so i agree with that also. AoC needs the damage cut in half drimaticaly ( they intended the heal that is does which helps out the Dominators do to them only haveing that small heal from the Enon) and the whole comunity can prob agree with that. I soldily agree with what you are saying about the skills if you hear about any buggs for Soul Hunter or Defiler skills or buggs ingeneral just let me know :D

#5 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

Speaking from the standpoint of someone who is always the MAIN target of lith, I say no way to making it instant cast.   Then insta lith wait wait wait Terms of Service + fog will be abused even more.  I agree with the AOC, however, compared to Blood Rage I cannot say that it is out of the realm of the current ridiculousness.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 08 October 2015 - 02:13 PM.

#6 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:28 PM

pets are great thing for low lv grind , and for low lv pvp 

aoc must be changed

Edited by Vulcano, 08 October 2015 - 02:29 PM.

#7 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

man this is getting all messy, its better start new thread with ur ideias, then we can share opinions

#8 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:50 PM

Only Attack of Curse is bugged.

Fix it. X2 DMG nerf to normal X1.

#9 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:06 AM

Let's try that again.
First off, would like to see your own suggestions for the class Mr pro defiler.
Secondly
Instant lith, no good. Too easy to abuse commies and zerks.
Aoc def needs a nerf.
Pets need to remain in sh tree specifically for low lvl players and for new players who want to test them out and see if they want to be dominator's or not.
Illusion could use a buff. For defiler I would leave it like it is, but for dominator maybe it can use the same skill you use but at 40% strength? And uses debuffs on random targets?
Yes curse of restore is useless with the way it is now. I was thinking it could lower the effect heals have on the player.
Aor, well it's still thehighest dmg skill. But would be nice with lower cast time or longer range.
Bloody arrow, is an amazing skill that needs more dmg. It's pierce range can go up to 60m. I love using it on totems 30m away and hitting players way behind. More dmg wud be nice or no cast time.
T o s 1 min Cooldown is absurd. It doesn't need 90 % success, because the chances of catching multiple people with the range you suggest is impossible. So how about you don't touch T o s.
You can move binding Soul to sh fine, but don't go forcing players to cap it just to get 3 sec stun. Every other class in game can cap at lvl 5 to 7. Why gimp sh?
Here you go.
This coming from a player who actually plays defiler, and has played against defiler's

Oh and great idea wanting to nerf T o 's for PVE players. I guess the class with the crappies defense and hp shouldn't be able to farm st right? With 1 min Cooldown Terms of Service?

Pfft honestly, you talk about balancing and ignore the inbalance you going to cause.

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:30 AM

Just 3 sec stun? Lol, in my opinion it should even have 1 second stun and be used to stop a current cast or give defiler a breath from a melee, not to cast Terms of Service on enemy feets.

WTF, defilers running to the  melees to stun them, that's really dumb, it should be the opposite o_o

Binding Soul should be a DEFENSIVE skill, not an offensive skill.

Atm, it's 4 second and it also absorb hp. Battle magician stun is 3 second, has less % chance and doesn't absorb. What a nice balance.

About Terms of Service, 30 second CD is just too low for a so long AOE stun. That's all. There isn't any  game with a 10+ sec stun AOE. And also 30 seconds CD?  -_- Not to mention some guy that "instantly" cast it...

You just need to bind or stun the target to cast a perfect Terms of Service, nothing else, and the target is -_-.

Are we sure Attack of Curse is the main problem?

Edited by Kazara, 09 October 2015 - 06:37 AM.

#11 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:37 AM

Are we sure Attack of Curse is the main problem?

absolutely

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:39 AM

absolutely

Lol this guy, at least now I know your IGN.

#13 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:49 AM

Oh the leach on binding is silly.
Sorry yeah that should be removed. Completely forgot that was added.
And 3 sec max is good. Not 4.

Uh sleep is same duration
Chaos totem is longer
Wl bind is same duration and yeah it's not a stun but it will get the players caught in it completely abused.

Looks I won't argue that 1v1 it's annoying. I'm willing to discuss ways of making that balanced in 1v1. But increasing cd makes it useless in pve and useless in pvp. Once a minute? Really? How will you kill anything? Defiler has cast time on both ground aoes. Cmon.

And lowering range? You mean you are forcing the defiler, a caster, to have to run into the enemies to cast a 2 sec cast time skill.

And btw, any dash toon can get out of t o s. It's not op.
Leave it alone.

Now for a discussion of 1v1, combo lith t o s binding.
Zerks can bypass this with immunity and fear
Wl can bypass this with hush and feat
Commie with hush stun
Rad with hush sleep
Tempest with near instant sleep
Saker probably can't do crap
Mystic gets smoked
Sin kills before you can start this
Sr kills before you can start this
Ranger uhh not sure.
Venger gets smoked, but that's cuz Venger is crap atm
Seems pretty ok to me. About 50/50

#14 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Woa woa, let's leave the hacking out of the skill balancing.
Yes I've seen that instant Terms of Service stuff, sometimes it's hacking.
Other times its a glitches animation.
Once in a while you get a sexy precast from behind a wall and it looks like it was instant.

Regardless of the situation, let's not include speed casting into the balancing equation.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Lower range, I removed that suggestion yesterday as you can see (and it was about Terms of Service range, not where you can set the trap). Reducing range is a bit too much, but I still think 1 minute CD would be more balanced for such skill (or 30 sec CD and less DURATION).

Most stuns and silences are just insane in this game, they should all be nerfed a bit, not only Terms of Service anyway.

Edited by Kazara, 09 October 2015 - 07:07 AM.

#16 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:07 AM

Ah well that's a different story. Nerfing all stuns and hushes across the board.
But you forget how that will affect pve.

Unless you make it 2 separate durations.
PvP stun =75% duration of PVE.

Edited by NorrinRadd, 09 October 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#17 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:16 AM

Ah well that's a different story. Nerfing all stuns and hushes across the board.
But you forget how that will affect pve.

Unless you make it 2 separate durations.
PvP stun =75% duration of PVE.

I like this suggestion, some games use it.

It should apply to root/sleep/silence/stun/fear and lithi.

And around 75% seems the right duration for pvp.

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:33 AM

Lithifying Terror is a great Skill its a shame that most abandon it cuz of the Cast Time.

Its a awesome mechanic. Enemies get no DMG but can`t deal DMG too.

Perfect Opportunity to get the Party in position.

I really think it should come instant, for that the Range and Duration should be lowered.

Mby. a 5-max 10 Sec duration 33 Secs is just to long. 

When a Zerk or WL jumps on you it should give Soul Hunters a fair chance to counter. Mby give it a 85 % Chance to hit.

To counter it at closer range , Bartuks can always terror first.

Edited by Sandyman, 09 October 2015 - 08:35 AM.

#19 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

Lol this guy, at least now I know your IGN.

My nickname on all my videos))

I understand, u love this skill AoC.

U domi, and this skill in u profession not disbalansed the game.

But... u one domi on serwer who love pvp/pk. Other - defi, they are not one and not two, there are many many tens.

And they use this bug, it's a huge imbalance.

I hope you understand what I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users