Please fix or link reward shop - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please fix or link reward shop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JACK5

JACK5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

I clicked on the link for the reward on the main page/ event (reward shop). But it takes me to the accounts link instead. Please fix it or put a link for the reward page. Thnx

#2 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:25 PM

I clicked on the link for the reward on the main page/ event (reward shop). But it takes me to the accounts link instead. Please fix it or put a link for the reward page. Thnx

I agree it is a litte awkward. I believe the secured pages can't link you directly to the page you need to go. Because the rewards (and reward pages) are linked to an actual GAME account, and the page that is linked shows your accounts and remaining points (after logging in ofc). On the left of the page you can click on an account that is linked to your WP account and it will show you a page with several tabs. Somewhere on the right is the "Earn free ..." tab (For RO you can get Kafra points, don't know about the rest.). I'm not sure the link is an error, it could be due to security issues.

The getting free stuff is a joke imho btw, most of the time it will actually cost you real money via another company and the free rewards are low. Their is also alot of posts about the rewards not showing up and stuff.. I would not put too much faith into it. Thena again, some say it's great, so find out for yourself.

However, this kinda thing is probably better adressed via a ticket, posts don't usually lead to fix. You could send it in via Support. At the moment Gravity is fixing a lot of game related issues and the website has fallen a little behind. They are also low on staff so stuff takes more time etc. etc. But change is on the way. Hope this helps a little.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users