Max Luk Enchant of Giant Faceworm skin? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Max Luk Enchant of Giant Faceworm skin?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 GabrielleDC

GabrielleDC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationThe Phantom‘s World
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:42 PM

Hi guys, I just wanna know which max luk stat enchant is possible for the Giant Faceworm Skin garment because although i have a +9 faw, i like the 15%max hp the giant faceworm skin gives. im willing to sacrifice the ceit damage percent of fatal enchant but first i wanna know which luk enchant is max for the said garment. Ive seen luk+5, is that the max or are there more? thanks!

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:46 PM

If you want it with special luk, it would give you 14 luk total with max enchants.

#3 GabrielleDC

GabrielleDC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:57 PM

If you want it with special luk, it would give you 14 luk total with max enchants.

i just saw one in ragial with luk+7

is this possible special luk luk+7 luk+7 ? and is there a higher enchant for the luk+? coz if there would be luk 10 each itd give me luk 24 so kind of like 8 crit and 8 attack unlike with perfect enchant faw 10crit and 26% crit damage

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:04 AM

Yes max enchants for the GFSS is Sp. Stat +7 +7

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

luk18 in total

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:46 AM

I don't quite get the comparison of luk to fatal FAW tho. The fatal enchanted FAW is definitely better if you're looking for damage output.

Also, keep in mind, luk gives you status atk. That type of atk isn't modified by most of the % damage mods out there (especially for short ranged/melee damage.)

#7 GabrielleDC

GabrielleDC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:57 AM

I don't quite get the comparison of luk to fatal FAW tho. The fatal enchanted FAW is definitely better if you're looking for damage output.

Also, keep in mind, luk gives you status atk. That type of atk isn't modified by most of the % damage mods out there (especially for short ranged/melee damage.)

ah i just wanna be a little tanky but i reread my faw it has a bonus every 20 stat so i guess this idea the faceworm idea is nonsense lol nvm this thread ill just use faw then.

#8 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

In terms of WoE/PVP, I can only imagine the GFS being useful if you are using it for dex to get insta-cast via stats and want the extra HP/SP through the temp boots.

#9 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

My bad, didn't realize it was that high.

#10 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

Wow, I was just looking at the same thing the last 3 days and wondering if it would be worth it.

I came to the same conclusion it was not when comparing against a HBP. Therefore, the +11, slotted +13 LUK I had been eyeing I passed on.

The only difference was around 40 Def and 10 MDEF from the GFS. Even then the bonuses from the HBP outweighed it.

Edited by Sladeero, 10 October 2015 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users