Rollback on Eden Quest [Migrated Account from pRO] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rollback on Eden Quest [Migrated Account from pRO]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 balamb

balamb

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:42 AM

hello world!

long time player, first time forum poster (though i'm not sure if my problem is applicable here)

before i migrated my account from pRO to iRO, i was in the middle of an eden quest (the one in orc village). when i play my migrated account now, i cant get a new eden quest in hq while in orc village, my hunts are not counted at all.

is there any way from the GMs to rollback my current eden quest from the beginning?

#2 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:50 AM

Go to https://support.warpportal.com/ and register an account (if you haven't already). Login and send a ticket to support with your query (choose "Bug reports"). The GMs should be able to reset the quest flags so that you can take it again. Keep an eye on your email which will receive a copy of the GM reply and you should be good to go. Depending on the ticket queue, it may take a while but rest assured, they will take care of it.

#3 balamb

balamb

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:33 AM

Go to https://support.warpportal.com/ and register an account (if you haven't already). Login and send a ticket to support with your query (choose "Bug reports"). The GMs should be able to reset the quest flags so that you can take it again. Keep an eye on your email which will receive a copy of the GM reply and you should be good to go. Depending on the ticket queue, it may take a while but rest assured, they will take care of it.

thank you for your response. however, i can't seem to access the site. is it just down temporarily or is there a new address?

---

nevermind, i accessed it already :)

Edited by balamb, 12 October 2015 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users