Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

event :

7/10 potential . ( many possible "theoric" rewards...)

3/10 factual.  ( ...but very long farm duration for finally just get some dark chocolate or a 100 000 lants pumpkin , or a BOUND jump event - yeah you shall send your ripe and else to the suited toon , w/e , boring. )

5/10 tho if you consider only things about lants and red xeons. ( but open instance = pfffff. even if respawn duration is decent)

That's what im saying! but nobody give a  S...T

And now with the extra Rusian population the dungeon is Totally full, you have to steal mobs from other players!

#27 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:01 AM

That's what im saying! but nobody give a  S...T

And now with the extra Rusian population the dungeon is Totally full, you have to steal mobs from other players!

moreover when people call you kser cause you try to take ONE spot , when they consider that five spots are supposed to be theirs ONLY and exclusively.

GZ , with that way of thinking the full dungeon is restricted to five or six groups ( or less ) . But eh Human poor little selfish way of thinking will never change , no matter what.

"Sharing" is a too hard concept. More fun is when these people pretend you disappointed them cause you are not anymore the "Mr NiceGuy" they remember. Meaning if you want to stay Mr Nice Guy , you are not allowed to farm. Only stay afk and watch others harvesting millions ... :heh: 

good fun. Really i would like to transfer my account on Nova. Tired of so many friends.

#28 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:59 PM

good fun. Really i would like to transfer my account on Nova. Tired of so many friends.

At least you wont need to worry about been +30 anymore.

#29 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

At least you wont need to worry about been +30 anymore.

well , anyway i am :p_swt: . But somehow yes : my lags and delay have never set me free in six years. despite the fact i was still managing to have good fun back then in pvp , now with a not balanced class and with not balanced items ( comparing the differents MDC weapons is funny too.) i would have more peace there.

Not that i don't appreciate pvp. again back then i did . but nowadays it's useless. Still the main reason will reamin : less people = less drama from selfishes :p_laugh:

#30 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:11 PM

well , anyway i am :p_swt: . But somehow yes : my lags and delay have never set me free in six years. despite the fact i was still managing to have good fun back then in pvp , now with a not balanced class and with not balanced items ( comparing the differents MDC weapons is funny too.) i would have more peace there.

Not that i don't appreciate pvp. again back then i did . but nowadays it's useless. Still the main reason will reamin : less people = less drama from selfishes :p_laugh:

Should do my suggestion.... Move all the Nova people back to Trifi, and transfer all the ruskies to Nova.... Many problems solved.

Edited by Crftwise, 28 October 2015 - 08:11 PM.

#31 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:44 AM

Or leave Nova players where they are and let russians choose their server... as you did. Why you can choose and the others no?

#32 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

Or leave Nova players where they are and let russians choose their server... as you did. Why you can choose and the others no?

Nova is dead. Far less people on it than Lintra had when they closed it.

#33 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:23 PM

But many players of Nova don't want to merge with Trifri.. and in every post someone from Trifri says to merge... Stop it, we are happy with our dead server.

#34 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:56 PM

But many players of Nova don't want to merge with Trifri.. and in every post someone from Trifri says to merge... Stop it, we are happy with our dead server.

I say leave it alone, unless it is drawing away from the dev's time to the game as a whole.  Why move people who don't wanna be moved?  Now  If it's affecting both server speed/updates, then I would say address it. Until them let the NOVA cult survive!

#35 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:23 PM

:p_smile: i agree , peace dyshana and lyia :p_laugh:

#36 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:03 AM

Using the word "many" quite loosely are we now.
Sure out of the 6 people on the server, 3 don't want a merge

#37 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

Stop Talking about merge, ppl chose Nova to avoid PK and enjoy PvE.

If they have the chance, they would chose Nova again.

#38 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

Stop Talking about merge, ppl chose Nova to avoid PK and enjoy PvE.
If they have the chance, they would chose Nova again.

Some of us did not choose nova. Some of us got stuck on nova from facebook.

#39 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:00 AM

Some of us did not choose nova. Some of us got stuck on nova from facebook.

But you are less than the players that choose Nova.... and one more time: if you hate Nova, just make a new char on Trifri, with all exp/reinf/bf events, you can cap and be +30 in few days... and Xmas event coming soon.

#40 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

Let's do a norrin merge!

#41 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

What we need is a 3rd Server for Russians with PK available and Merge Auctioner

#42 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

But you are less than the players that choose Nova.... and one more time: if you hate Nova, just make a new char on Trifri, with all exp/reinf/bf events, you can cap and be +30 in few days... and Xmas event coming soon.

Yup +30 without 55 dna, without lvl 10 pet, without regals, without 100 carus hearts. Yeah no thanks. Server needs a merger.

#43 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

Yup +30 without 55 dna, without lvl 10 pet, without regals, without 100 carus hearts. Yeah no thanks. Server needs a merger.

I'm +30 with none of those and im happy lol, that's just your Ego, you wanted to be the Stronghest one on the Server (Nova)

Gz, you did it  :heh:

#44 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

No, the server doesn't need a merge, just you.

Edited by Dyshana, 30 October 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#45 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

I'm +30 with none of those and im happy lol, that's just your Ego, you wanted to be the Stronghest one on the Server (Nova)
Gz, you did it :heh:

Yeah, just happy I'm sure. Well go make a defiler with 30 dna, and see what you can do. Oh right VT takes 30 dna, Gratz 1 skill just used all the dna.
Ah wait no, how about no pet. Well sure, I would love to have a squishy defiler.
Oh right regals and hearts, guess you don't have hearts either? No event enchants either?-_- please. Come start new on another server and tell me how you like it.

@ Dyshana
No the server needs a merger. When there's not enough people on the server to make a raid party, it needs a merger.

Edited by NorrinRadd, 30 October 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#46 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:27 AM

Why didn't you start immediately on Trifri when they merged FB?

#47 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:29 AM

Why didn't you start immediately on Trifri when they merged FB?

Why he should be stuck in a dead server? And don't say "make a new char on trifri , it's easy". It's not easy to make a good char.

#48 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:29 AM

No the server needs a merger. When there's not enough people on the server to make a raid party, it needs a merger.

How many, other than you, will stay on a pk server, when they choose a pve server? Merge server will make Nova players quit... so the merge will be only for you. Do you really think that the effort for a server merge will be compensated for 1 more player? For Gravity would be much better to shut down Nova than making a merge.

#49 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:33 AM

He probably worked hard for his gears but "he can't even use them", since as he said there aren't even enough people to make a RAID. That's so bad, if I would be stuck on nova I probably would have already quitted.

#50 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

So instead of a server merge, it would be better to quit... or ask for a new server transfer, it will be surely easier for Gravity to deal with 2-3 transfer requests than a merge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users