kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hello guys i'm not really used to using a tanker class but i need some help on finding weaponry and cheap armor maybe for my crusader who is level 94 atm. (Please don't suggest weapons that are for transcendant jobs and 3rd jobs. They're easy to obtain. )

Right now im using a combination of eden equipments and mirror shield with high orc card and a couple of equips i just saw on other guides (crescent scythe)
I'm prioritizing one hand free for shield and the other for spear :( i'm out of ideas.

I'm just aiming to lvl up to trans but my equipment's slowing me down atm. Just wanna join low TI without being hassle to others knowing the pressure's on the tanker classes.

Thanks guys. Any suggestion would help!
xoxo (forever support) lol

#2 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:57 PM

I would really like to help you... but I dont know how because I dont understand your problem to be honest.
Why are you making your life so complicated?

So... you are a full Tank Crusader with all defensive skills like Sacrifice, Guard, Reflect Shield, Resistant Souls, Heal and Cure?
And you want to know how to upgarde your current EQ to Tank better for your Party, correct?
Or do you ask how you can solo level with your current build too?

To be honest, If I understood you correctly here, you took the hard path here.
You would be really better with a 2HND spear Build for Crusader high speed poking and Holy Crossing.

Tank Builds should be considered as RG... but maybe you just want to be a supporter from the beginning for your Party/Guild??

Here, I found a video from Han´ei Zotaru doing the 2HND Spear Holy Cross Build, leveling his Crusader as pRO went down or was currently under maintanance so he started on iRO.

#3 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:58 PM

I would really like to help you... but I dont know how because I dont understand your problem to be honest.
Why are you making your life so complicated?

So... you are a full Tank Crusader with all defensive skills like Sacrifice, Guard, Reflect Shield, Resistant Souls, Heal and Cure?
And you want to know how to upgarde your current EQ to Tank better for your Party, correct?
Or do you ask how you can solo level with your current build too?

To be honest, If I understood you correctly here, you took the hard path here.
You would be really better with a 2HND spear Build for Crusader high speed poking and Holy Crossing.

Tank Builds should be considered as RG... but maybe you just want to be a supporter from the beginning for your Party/Guild??

Here, I found a video from Han´ei Zotaru doing the 2HND Spear Holy Cross Build, leveling his Crusader as pRO went down or was currently under maintanance so he started on iRO.

sorry for the late reply. i was trying out a hybrid build my boyfriend made while we're in pRO. this consists of using a shield and one handed spear. 

yes i know this is a hard path i chose but i only want to know the one-handed spears and equips for crusaders (ignoring the build)

as for levelling i know my way around. i just need to find good equips to replace the usual Eden equips. 

sorry if my post doesn't make sense  :p_ang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users