[Resolved] Sleep Status in Sikuku Prison - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Sleep Status in Sikuku Prison

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:30 AM

as per the title, there's something that gliches here. When the mobs cast sleep, well you are unable to do anything. But once hit, you "wake up"

This though happened on occasions

I got casted by sleep, and got hit, i can run around but i can't skill until the cooldown for sleep is finished.

I'm not sure why it happens, maybe server/client sync error but still reporting it so it can be investigated.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 25 October 2015 - 07:31 AM.

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:12 AM

Yeah it's always like that.

Even though you're no longer slept, you can't skill at all.

And the icon symbolizing sleep status or stun is still there.

It's not supposed to be like this right?

It's sleep not mute afterall.

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:55 AM

Once you are hit, you are supposed to wake up. You should be able to skill then. This sounds like a bug, and should be fixed.

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

as per the title, there's something that gliches here. When the mobs cast sleep, well you are unable to do anything. But once hit, you "wake up"

This though happened on occasions

I got casted by sleep, and got hit, i can run around but i can't skill until the cooldown for sleep is finished.

I'm not sure why it happens, maybe server/client sync error but still reporting it so it can be investigated.

This doesn't sound like it should be happening. We will definitely bug test it and work to get it fixed. You said this happens on occasion, can you tell us how often about has this been occurring for you guys? Is there a specific area or mob that this has been happening with in particular or has it been completely random?

#5 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

This doesn't sound like it should be happening. We will definitely bug test it and work to get it fixed. You said this happens on occasion, can you tell us how often about has this been occurring for you guys? Is there a specific area or mob that this has been happening with in particular or has it been completely random?

it happens at complete random. I'm not sure exactly when but i can try it out. Area is basically near queen kera, where most of the mobs are able to sleep. I'll bring in more detail when i find out something

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 26 October 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#6 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:15 PM

Updated!

It happens when there's more than one mob hitting. One sleeps, while the others cancel the sleep, and the status is still there

Additionally it has to be the same mob hitting you which has the sleep as well in a group. Hope this detail helps

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

Thanks for the report, we'll look into correcting this issue in an upcoming Pegasus build.

#8 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

And those sleeps are AOE

And the range is remarkably great

It appears to be around 20m ingame or more.

For example,

You (Katar) and your Cleric are in there.

You fight the mobs while your Cleric are away within 20-25m under no attack.

You then be slept by the mobs, and ganged up by a group of them

At the same time the Cleric is slept as well, but since it's under no attack, it's stuck there for 20seconds.

Now you, being attacked by several mobs, no cloak or even attacked by the Queen would probably die,

while the cleric can't even move to heal.

Ah never, even if she could move, she wouldn't be able to heal, the stun status is still there...

#9 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

This issue should no longer occur in an upcoming Pegasus build due to the extensive changes that have been made to the status system.  These changes will be applied to the live server when Pegasus has concluded its last testing phase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users