BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:23 PM

All of the other proposed skills were met with so much hate that they cancelled them.  Then they put up these, so before they go too far into them please share your thoughts.  

I don't even...whatever, maybe someone here likes these more than me.  But for those who share my thoughts maybe you can give me an idea of what to take back to them to understand what we're needing, because I seem to be saying something confusing! (Not putting my complaints/suggestions once again, they've seen enough of that already from me)

At first I thought I'd walked into the protector's board room.  

New Skill: Adamant Promise

Infuses the Party with Adamant Mind.

New Skill: Promise of Shelter

Increase party members' property resistance for a certain period.

New Skill: Testament of Command

"A strike only a master of the field can muster."

A single target attack when critically used gives the user "Commander's Triumph".  (I will Admit I am not hating the damage here)

Level 1: 588 Damage. Mana Cost: 358.
Level 2: 662 Damage. Mana Cost: 374.
Level 3: 738 Damage. Mana Cost: 398.
Level 4: 825 Damage. Mana Cost: 420.
Level 5: 876 Damage. Mana Cost: 444.
Level 6: 957 Damage. Mana Cost: 466.
Level 7: 1014 Damage. Mana Cost: 496.
Level 8: 1068 Damage. Mana Cost: 524.
Level 9: 1157 Damage. Mana Cost: 552.
Level 10: 1253 Damage. Mana Cost: 582.

New Skill: Promise of Glory

Increase party members' Maximum Health and Short Range Damage for a certain period.

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

If i understand you well , theses are  prot's skills ?? :hmm: ( you walk into the prot board room , you said , so if not , my mystake)

Well , we can't really say there is still many battles nowadays but i can imagine the mess , and everybody crying about having such a buff. even if yes you can consider one "holder" of this skill in each team . think it would be a big mess for crowders. In itself , why not . But on other hand i don't think it really help balance between classes. I am smiling when i consider defiler benefit such a buff during battle . + Why prot should be the only support class dedicated to others only ? we have heals for others , buffs for others , restraint for others. I mean . cool , but that don't help OUR class to be harder to kill i think. Still , yes , that's some immunity to crowd , could "help" against PERMA crowd. But even if it's a pain to decline it , it would make us a bit copy/paste of commie , no ? and again , why a PARTY buff ?

That could be fine. But it's pointless . Why . quite simple . ever the same reason. resistance have a cap. SCAD not. resistance can't match SCAD. story's over. I would rather see broken morale even more powerful. but yeah 50% scc/pcc down is still not bad . there would be QQ if more power. Sorry for being unsatisfied. I can imagine they try and it take time , but again , not a meaning skill. won't help balance or "survivability" for thoses reasons.

A single target attack when critically used gives the user "Commander's Triumph".  (I will Admit I am not hating the damage here)*

* Same. "Not hating" damages. However , it will depend the CD to match skills of others classes , except , of course if the said skills are finally modified ( corrected ) like expected. Can you tell us what is supposed to be "commander triumph" ?? So far why not ...

Increase party members' Maximum Health and Short Range Damage for a certain period.

That could be a legit buff. depend values. and if it's passive or not i suppose. Again nothing really new or wonderful , but i understand they have to work it out with the existing "materials". Meaning too , too bad we will probably not see new shield skills for same reasons , that they can't probably implement it... :p_sad:

Tks for your report. Still waiting/hoping for something cool to come out. Hope Helium and the programmer won't get discouraged... :p_swt: 

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

All of the other proposed skills were met with so much hate that they cancelled them.  Then they put up these, so before they go too far into them please share your thoughts.  

I don't even...whatever, maybe someone here likes these more than me.  But for those who share my thoughts maybe you can give me an idea of what to take back to them to understand what we're needing, because I seem to be saying something confusing! (Not putting my complaints/suggestions once again, they've seen enough of that already from me)

At first I thought I'd walked into the protector's board room.  

I'm sure you dont wanna see Defis/Zerker/ with AM.

Exelent, i love it, but better self buff.

A single target attack when critically used gives the user "Commander's Triumph".  (I will Admit I am not hating the damage here)

Finally a Deserved Skill! love it. (AoE pls)

Nice skill but better if Self buff only, we dont want to have zerkers with 100k HP on BF.

All exelent, i wanna see more, maybe some video showing animations.

Edited by BioElesis, 28 October 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#4 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:43 PM

If i understand you well , theses are  prot's skills ?? :hmm: ( you walk into the prot board room , you said , so if not , my mystake)

Well , we can't really say there is still many battles nowadays but i can imagine the mess , and everybody crying about having such a buff. even if yes you can consider one "holder" of this skill in each team . think it would be a big mess for crowders. In itself , why not . But on other hand i don't think it really help balance between classes. I am smiling when i consider defiler benefit such a buff during battle . + Why prot should be the only support class dedicated to others only ? we have heals for others , buffs for others , restraint for others. I mean . cool , but that don't help OUR class to be harder to kill i think. Still , yes , that's some immunity to crowd , could "help" against PERMA crowd. But even if it's a pain to decline it , it would make us a bit copy/paste of commie , no ? and again , why a PARTY buff ?

That could be fine. But it's pointless . Why . quite simple . ever the same reason. resistance have a cap. SCAD not. resistance can't match SCAD. story's over. I would rather see broken morale even more powerful. but yeah 50% scc/pcc down is still not bad . there would be QQ if more power. Sorry for being unsatisfied. I can imagine they try and it take time , but again , not a meaning skill. won't help balance or "survivability" for thoses reasons.

A single target attack when critically used gives the user "Commander's Triumph".  (I will Admit I am not hating the damage here)*

* Same. "Not hating" damages. However , it will depend the CD to match skills of others classes , except , of course if the said skills are finally modified ( corrected ) like expected. Can you tell us what is supposed to be "commander triumph" ?? So far why not ...

That could be a legit buff. depend values. and if it's passive or not i suppose. Again nothing really new or wonderful , but i understand they have to work it out with the existing "materials". Meaning too , too bad we will probably not see new shield skills for same reasons , that they can't probably implement it... :p_sad:

Tks for your report. Still waiting/hoping for something cool to come out. Hope Helium and the programmer won't get discouraged... :p_swt: 

No these are Commander Buffs, but they seem to fit support class so much that I thought I was in the protector area.

No I have not been told what the commander triumph, I am assuming they are waiting to see What I tell them the next time they are on.  

Yeah that last skill is just a soccer kick waiting to happen xD

I dont' really see anything useful here.  

1) We complained about Zerks having AM, solution?  LETS GIVE IT TO EVERYONE.

2) Pointless for the exact same reasons you mentioned, and we don't have the time to see who the ele debuffed (and it wouldn't matter cuz they would already be dead)

3) Yay for Dmg but unless that buff is legit it will just be healed.

4)  As stated before I don't really care about hp.  Doesnt last long enough no matter how high it is.  Great short range dmg buff but since I am the number one target for sins (debuff at least) its pointless if not passive.

My score for this batch was a .5 out of 10.  As I explained to other reps we are not a support class.  If protectors like these skills then put it on their tree, but I have a feeling they prefer survivability to these skills.

Still waiting on the suggested skills we put up to see if any of them made it through.  As I am the other more serious issues with the class to see if they can do anything about it.  Until then, keep your hopes alive and your wallets guarded.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 28 October 2015 - 05:55 PM.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:19 PM

I like this new skills and the idea of Commander that "support" the team to leave safe zone and fight....it's a Commander afterall, no? It's always a turan, not a selfish kruxena.

#6 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:26 PM

OK...

First of all, as you already pointed out, all these look more "Protector-like", and yes, they lean towards a "support" role. However Commanders were never really meant to be "support", even if we already have some kind of "party buffs". One would say that these proposed skills don't actually look bad. But, they do have issues. Will explain. The issues aren't really due to the skills themselves, they are mostly due to what OTHER classes can / will do, and first and most and above all: yes, AGAIN, yet AGAIN the FOOOOOOKING totally BROKEN "fundamental core game". Once AGAIN playing with NUMBERS on the sad corpse of an outdated system, hoping for a new and better Frankenstein monstrosity?

Sounds cool, but is it? Adamant Mind was always supposed to be the class-defining skill for Commanders themselves. Do we really need everyone and their grandma to have it too (even as a shorted-lived buff)? On top of it... Really they want to give the "god mode" classes even more uberness, even if that originates from someone else (looking at you Zerks and Defilers). A rather bad idea.

OK... Though it could a bit irrelevant for players that already have 200% resistances. And also yes, a "universal" antidote to the hapless chaps that are being hit by those elem debuffs, while the rest become again super-uber (see Zerks / Defilers above). To be fair though, this one could have its uses in PvE (let us not only think about PvP), though... bah, again I am thinking in terms of the game a few years back. Who gives half a rat's arse about PvE and resistances there... Anyway.

This one at least looks like a "real" Commander skill, although we would have to know the specifics, like duration, cooldowns and the like. It is however a step forward, giving Commanders (and them ONLY) some much needed boost in the form of damage capacity. I would say it is the most logical and interesting of the lot proposed.

Again, this one looks more like a Protector buff... And it has the exact same problems with the first one. Making the "god mode" classes twice godly? OK, so the Zerker dudes for example, aren't too happy with 60-70k HPs and 10k damage, so yeah, why not make that 80-100k HPs, and perhaps 12k damage? Sounds jolly good... Sure, nothing is mentioned about the magnitude of the buff, duration and cooldown, but even +1% extra for those dudes... is like, meh.

So, apart from the particular issues associated with each one, the main problem here is actually the "party thing". While, in principle, is reasonable to expect Commanders to inspire their comrades in battle, this is going a bit too far, for reasons explained, and due to the BROKEN nature of the "core game" itself. Perhaps, they would be acceptable as self-only buffs, right now. Of course in that case, the Adamant Mind one is automatically out. And actually I want it out. I do NOT want to give Adamant to other people (some already have their own anyways), sorry folks. This is a unique Commander skill (well, it used to be...) and I would like it to remain so.

This is it really, just commenting on these "proposals", not going further or offering alternatives.

And as a conclusion, and like a madman's mantra repeated all the time: the GOD DAMN "core game" man, THAT is the PROBLEM!

#7 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:17 AM

I like this new skills and the idea of Commander that "support" the team to leave safe zone and fight....it's a Commander afterall, no? It's always a turan, not a selfish kruxena.

You're confusing the race with the class.  Commanders are NOT supposed to have a support role, that is protectors.  The name is pretty much a dead giveaway.

OK...

First of all, as you already pointed out, all these look more "Protector-like", and yes, they lean towards a "support" role. However Commanders were never really meant to be "support", even if we already have some kind of "party buffs". One would say that these proposed skills don't actually look bad. But, they do have issues. Will explain. The issues aren't really due to the skills themselves, they are mostly due to what OTHER classes can / will do, and first and most and above all: yes, AGAIN, yet AGAIN the FOOOOOOKING totally BROKEN "fundamental core game". Once AGAIN playing with NUMBERS on the sad corpse of an outdated system, hoping for a new and better Frankenstein monstrosity?

Sounds cool, but is it? Adamant Mind was always supposed to be the class-defining skill for Commanders themselves. Do we really need everyone and their grandma to have it too (even as a shorted-lived buff)? On top of it... Really they want to give the "god mode" classes even more uberness, even if that originates from someone else (looking at you Zerks and Defilers). A rather bad idea. I replied with the almost exact same thing.

OK... Though it could a bit irrelevant for players that already have 200% resistances. And also yes, a "universal" antidote to the hapless chaps that are being hit by those elem debuffs, while the rest become again super-uber (see Zerks / Defilers above). To be fair though, this one could have its uses in PvE (let us not only think about PvP), though... bah, again I am thinking in terms of the game a few years back. Who gives half a rat's arse about PvE and resistances there... Anyway.  Said the exact same thing.

This one at least looks like a "real" Commander skill, although we would have to know the specifics, like duration, cooldowns and the like. It is however a step forward, giving Commanders (and them ONLY) some much needed boost in the form of damage capacity. I would say it is the most logical and interesting of the lot proposed.  

Gay name, great damage, but I agreed can't comment more until I see the buff.

Again, this one looks more like a Protector buff... And it has the exact same problems with the first one. Making the "god mode" classes twice godly? OK, so the Zerker dudes for example, aren't too happy with 60-70k HPs and 10k damage, so yeah, why not make that 80-100k HPs, and perhaps 12k damage? Sounds jolly good... Sure, nothing is mentioned about the magnitude of the buff, duration and cooldown, but even +1% extra for those dudes... is like, meh.

Exact same thing  again.  Except added the fact that since we do not reflect nor absorb damage, a lil more hp don't help when being ganged for 10k+ hits per second.

So, apart from the particular issues associated with each one, the main problem here is actually the "party thing". While, in principle, is reasonable to expect Commanders to inspire their comrades in battle, this is going a bit too far, for reasons explained, and due to the BROKEN nature of the "core game" itself. Perhaps, they would be acceptable as self-only buffs, right now. Of course in that case, the Adamant Mind one is automatically out. And actually I want it out. I do NOT want to give Adamant to other people (some already have their own anyways), sorry folks. This is a unique Commander skill (well, it used to be...) and I would like it to remain so.

This is it really, just commenting on these "proposals", not going further or offering alternatives.

And as a conclusion, and like a madman's mantra repeated all the time: the GOD DAMN "core game" man, THAT is the PROBLEM!

Pretty much again what I said people were going to protest word for word >_>.  Ofc you'll have the non commanders and only the pve ones praising the buffs (and in a pve setting even though this is not really our class these buffs would be somewhat helpful though ofc overkill in most cases), but on the battlefield or in a big gvg, do you REALLY want to be fighting a whole team full of adamant mind?  

Our primary role is to fight, not buff, simple as that.

#8 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:28 AM

exactly. if we consider the entire aspect of the game and classes  (even if yes , krux are more described like the selfishes ones playing alone , the "one man army" - lol - ) each race is supposed to have :

one magic dps , ( tempest , saker , elem )

one physic dps , ( commander , zerk ... ranger ?)   

one physic support , ( prot , wl , druid ? )

one magic support  ( rad , mystic , "avenger ?" :hmm:  )

( yeah i know , actually the way xenoas work pollute this aspect too , it's a bit more "complicated" for them it seems by now to say what is what... )

I suppose the purpose at the start was to offer possibility to choose which aspect/ how you would like to play of course. Now with the wild rampage of damages ,  everybody pretend to be  "wanna be nuker".

accept this skill is equal to kill commie specificity and purpose. don't melt it with a prot , or it will remain NO PHYSIC DPS in TURAN race. quite simple. why shall we have to force choose an other race if we want to be melee when we had CHOICE back theses years.

But of course all OTHERS classes would be happy with that for sure. No more REAL commies to kick their asses :heh:  As Nin and bloody said , commie IS damage.

Yes , each race have its specificity. Turans will not match bartuks physic attack power or xenoa magical attack power. it's a more BALANCED race between attack and defense abilities . It's his REASON to be. but you broke that by breaking balance between attack and defense.

Give us back some real defensive efficient skills , a bit more power ( cause after all , nowadays all others classes have a wide range of abilities on attack power now ) and keep commies as a magical butt kicker .

Time to pay back all theses nasties godmodes defis and elems ! :p_devil:  eh eh ! :heh:

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:50 AM

Commanders was never supposed to support? Aren't turans supposed to be a support race? Isn't Commander a class that should increase team potential and lead to win? Idk, looks like you all want a turan zerk.

"Commanders specialize in encouraging and supporting their party members to maximize their combat potential". I think it looks much more interesting and fits much more the "ancient" role of the Commander. Do we really want all classes to be exact the same and focus on damage?

Just my domi opinion anyway...

Edited by Kazara, 29 October 2015 - 12:04 PM.

#10 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Commanders was never supposed to support? Aren't turans supposed to be a support race? Isn't Commander a class that should increase team potential and lead to win? Idk, looks like you all want a turan zerk.

"Commanders specialize in encouraging and supporting their party members to maximize their combat potential". I think it looks much more interesting and fits much more the "ancient" role of the Commander. Do we really want all classes to be exact the same and focus on damage?

Get the feeling I'm repeating myself for like the 18th time.

Ever race has its dps and its support.  It's physical and its magical.

The Turan race is not solely support.

Lemme try that again since it keeps getting skipped over >_>

THE TURAN RACE IS NOT SUPPORT.  

Radiant is support, protector is support.  Or are we saying that tempest is a support class too now?  Cuz if so...well...what?

Do you know how many times the descriptions of the class change or don't go along with the reality of the class >_>?  I can think of one.  Berserker.  I can think of another.  Defiler.

Well yes... since the commander IS the Turan counterpart  of a Zerk because it is the dps melee option, because it is offense based not solely defense.  It is an all around class not specializing too much in any one area. What the hell do we need two support classes for as melee?  2 protector classes?

- Assassin

- Berserker

- Commander

See a trend?  Are any of those other 2 support?

Think of commanders as Gladiators and not as Air Force Generals staying in offices issuing out orders.  It's not the same thing.  Don't come in here with that attack class should be support nonsense its not even up for debate >_>.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 29 October 2015 - 12:25 PM.

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

But protector has a very different kind of support .

And if I have to think about gladiator, I think about Aion Gladiator, that looks really much as berserker lol. And wtf you said above, tempest doesn t support? Maybe most of them, but I just remember you tempest have 3 party buffs, very powerful ones.

Edited by Kazara, 29 October 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#12 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

mate , seems we are losing our time. Cause anyway now  we are very few physics turans . Everybody made his lil nuker and stick to it , very happy.

How could they admit they don't want an other "cat" back to hunt their mices asses ?

Well , yeah make commie a support buffer that will make my awesome nuker/one shoter even more powerful. Nice skills , really , sound so cool !!!

PS : cause for me anyway , it doesn't matter/ idon't care cause i don't play this loser race that is turan...

We are a bunch Bloody , very few . Theses same people just keep telling us  : "make a defi" , "make an elem" , "stop the game" . Lol c'mon , why shall we be allowed to pick what we want to play and have same chances as others ?

Nope. "They" decided to make turan physics sucks , and except we , nasty "intruders" ( said "complaining" ) every others are really happy with that. :blahblah: :boogie:

#13 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

So as elem have party buffs too , it's a support. OK. then nerf their damages , and again , same story with mystics ( don't worry , Celta , i am just kidding , and it won't happen , nothing personal :p_laugh:  just taken as an example to show the common non sense logic about how others think of Turans physics dps ) .

sound like your logic :no1:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 29 October 2015 - 12:36 PM.

#14 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:51 PM

But protector has a very different kind of support .

And if I have to think about gladiator, I think about Aion Gladiator, that looks really much as berserker lol. And wtf you said above, tempest doesn t support? Maybe most of them, but I just remember you tempest have 3 party buffs, very powerful ones.

Party buff and support are two different things.  You can have one and not be labeled support.  Like ark said Elemental has party buffs, you calling it support xD?

Go look at fighters in other games.  The off tanks that can get the job done in a pinch.

mate , seems we are losing our time. Cause anyway now  we are very few physics turans . Everybody made his lil nuker and stick to it , very happy.

How could they admit they don't want an other "cat" back to hunt their mices asses ?

Well , yeah make commie a support buffer that will make my awesome nuker/one shoter even more powerful. Nice skills , really , sound so cool !!!

PS : cause for me anyway , it doesn't matter/ idon't care cause i don't play this loser race that is turan...

We are a bunch Bloody , very few . Theses same people just keep telling us  : "make a defi" , "make an elem" , "stop the game" . Lol c'mon , why shall we be allowed to pick what we want to play and have same chances as others ?

Nope. "They" decided to make turan physics sucks , and except we , nasty "intruders" ( said "complaining" ) every others are really happy with that. :blahblah: :boogie:

+1

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:57 PM

I didn't call elem support, ARK did lol, those 2 "weak" party buffs doesn't make it a support class.

#16 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

mate , party bliss is not weak. Or then tempests buffs are weak too : attack speed ? what purpose ? everybody is SCAD or magic . pointless buff. (yeah , there is 01110 still using it. fine. Hi man ;-P but soon you can bet SR will be SCAD SS whores too after all :heh: )

WoG ? yeah . honestly i like it . powerful ? c'mon. 80% in game are casters = no use . zerks ? could be but skill ignoring def. not a real use . etc.... a fine buff ? but powerful ? give a usable help. But then elems buffs too. statu quo.

But w/e we can each keep our opinion , i am fine with that. Nonetheless : commie is turan physic dps. that's all. Like Bloody said , you can have party buff and not being a support. Or as sins have a REAL powerful buff ( yeah , very short time , but still POWERFUL ) shall we call them support too ?

promise of victory is nothing meaning. remain what ?  uplifting cry. yup , a nice skill. But !!!??? OH MY ! short duration too ! and what else have a commie as "party buff" ? well, just ...nothing. And we must admit commie skill tree is not something new by now.

So yeah , many classes doesn't seem to stick really to their descriptions , but that's nothing new , and Kaz himself comment about that on domi not really being playable as it is "described" , or as Bloody said here too : commanders are not air force generals staying behind lines. Or else , the build is wrong since years = as the class have ever been played . BEFORE. a knight in very heart of the fight. like prots/paladins.

Remember back then years ago when i first choose commie class , i had the feeling then that a real choice was there. the tanker , or the dps ?  now prots tank nothing and dps chop small trees within two hours. :heh:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 29 October 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#17 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:43 PM

I didn't call elem support, ARK did lol, those 2 "weak" party buffs doesn't make it a support class.

So they have 2 decent party buffs that are decent and are not support.  We have 0 and no uplifting cry is not counted.  So how are we support  >_>?

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Commander belongs to the Turan Race like ARKILIUS said.

Characteristics

Turans are the representative race of Ethergia, and although they don't have any distinctively outstanding strengths, they are renown for their tenacity and solidarity. They are a rational race that upholds justice, preferring balanced and harmonized combat styles, quick movements, and agility over the use of brute force. They are also adept at learning the other races' abilities, adapting the divine magic of the Xenoas for their own use.

->

http://requiem.irowi...g/wiki/Defender

So what is the real Problem with Commander_Adamant_Mind.gif ?

It`s the Combination with DMG right....

So a Solution to this Problem is not so difficult.

If you get buffed with this Skill, just add a Debuff (like with Poison Bomb firring)

to the target to lower his Cad/Scad to -50 % or better -80 %

And Done with abuse and perverting of this Skill. 

The Skill is meant for escaping and defending not slaughtering the enemies.

So make it not a Party Buff make it a Single target Buff for you and your Target.

If you add the Debuff than you might as well increase in return the Block Success/Block Rate as well.

Oh and dear Dev`s...just remove Adamant Mind from the Bartuks.

Your only perverting it`s true meaning.

Edited by Sandyman, 29 October 2015 - 09:28 PM.

#19 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:20 AM

Ugh...I mean...no just ugh.
Adamant promise? Seriously? Thought we had an understanding that adamant was supposed to be commie only. No thanks.
Promise of shelter.
Well, in its current state, it's useless. I'm willing to let it slide that you are giving commanders party buffs, but only if they are useful. For example: reduces dmg to self by 30%, reduces dmg to allies by 10%. Lasts 15 seconds on allies, lasts 30 seconds on self. Unkickable. Now that I'd a legit skill.
Test of commander. Yeah sure the dmg is nice. Why don't you just buff the aoe skills commie already has instead of adding yet another one. Commie has 3 aoe skills and 1 in defender tree. That's 4 skills. Buff them. Don't make commies use points on another dmg skill if you plan on adding party buffs
Promise of glory.
Make it unkickable. Fine with adding dmg. No to party hp. If anything make it give damage to everyone but hp to user only. And a damn impressive amount. 10

So let's see, shot down 2 skills completely and 2 modified into submission.

Helium, alteris, I give this a 2/10. Have no idea why you are thinking up of such nonsense

Edited by NorrinRadd, 30 October 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#20 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:49 AM

Ugh...I mean...no just ugh.
Adamant promise? Seriously? Thought we had an understanding that adamant was supposed to be commie only. No thanks.
Promise of shelter.
Well, in its current state, it's useless. I'm willing to let it slide that you are giving commanders party buffs, but only if they are useful. For example: reduces dmg to self by 30%, reduces dmg to allies by 10%. Lasts 15 seconds on allies, lasts 30 seconds on self. Unkickable. Now that I'd a legit skill.
Test of commander. Yeah sure the dmg is nice. Why don't you just buff the aoe skills commie already has instead of adding yet another one. Commie has 3 aoe skills and 1 in defender tree. That's 4 skills. Buff them. Don't make commies use points on another dmg skill if you plan on adding party buffs
Promise of glory.
Make it unkickable. Fine with adding dmg. No to party hp. If anything make it give damage to everyone but hp to user only. And a damn impressive amount. 10

So let's see, shot down 2 skills completely and 2 modified into submission.

Helium, alteris, I give this a 2/10. Have no idea why you are thinking up of such nonsense

I told them about un-kickable buffs/passives and they said there would be no point for soccer kick, to which I said you can still easily soccer kick all the other classes, but atm soccer kick is too insta-win.  Meaning kick AM and then slow to victory.  No point in having a buff if you know you're going to get it kicked.

I gave them a whole slew of ideas but they said that people will complain if our skills have any negative effects associated with them.  To which I again said I agree, but that's how every other class has, at least make the skills do something.

But these skills would definitely be nice to a party, just not to us...seeing as how I don't even use buffs half the time because I know I'm just going to get kicked xD, and Commanders aren't the buffer class anyways.

I also suggested long ago changing the current skills to make them do something several times, so we'll see how it goes.

#21 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:45 PM

Well helium and Alteris have no idea what is going on in the game.
They shouldn't have any input on skills

#22 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:21 PM

Well helium and Alteris have no idea what is going on in the game.
They shouldn't have any input on skills

Unfortunately the ones with voice/decision making power are ones who either don't play the game, or don't play the class, and see it from the "Omg I just got op facestruck nerf themmmmm" view, not from the actual view, which is more akin to "I am getting hit from all sides by 3-6 people at a time for 2.5-3k each more hp and pointless attacks skills will not save me oh no I exploded".  

Seriously, do away with FaceStrike for a week.  See how great a class we are.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 30 October 2015 - 11:30 PM.

#23 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:48 PM

be careful about what you wish. :heh:

As we said before , not many players still running theses classes. remove FS one week ? nah some others might love it and ask it to be permanent removal !! watch out !! :p_devil:

#24 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

be careful about what you wish. :heh:

As we said before , not many players still running theses classes. remove FS one week ? nah some others might love it and ask it to be permanent removal !! watch out !! :p_devil:

Nah Helium loves FS and said it will stay forever, however those who would love to see it removed would also probably be the same casters saying that commanders need party buffs. >_>

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:35 PM

Commander die too easy? Alteris way : Ley's give an heal effect to rush! -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users